1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPMFun ? Any recent info?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Jentage, Oct 19, 2012.

I was looking for the CPMFun thread. What happened? Did something bad happen? Is the network still running and paying?

Jentage, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  2. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    they turned out to be none paying and scammer thats why admin closed every thread created about cpmfun

charice.preston, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  3. rx9876

rx9876 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
  4. mars1069

mars1069 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I still using their ad tags. I supposed to receive payment on end of Oct, let's see whether it pays or not, it's too early for me to say they don't pay :)

mars1069, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  5. Jeeshan

Jeeshan Member

Best Answers:
    cpmfun still paying and not scam. for god sake don't spread rumour.
    here is latest payment proof. click here

Jeeshan, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  6. DeadPhish

DeadPhish Member

Best Answers:
    CPMFun is still paying.

However their eCPM has gone way down and I pulled their ads anyway.

DeadPhish, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  7. dinesh1232

dinesh1232 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Recent info is that cpm fun making fun of publishers
    they steal their money,ban accounts,never reply.

dinesh1232, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  8. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think thats not your payment, then how you can be sure, its not a fake payment proof, becuase other than few people, who may be working for them, nobody got any payment so far

aassociatehit, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  9. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everybody calm down, CPMfun is still paying his publishers! The CPMfun thread wasn't deleted by the admin of CPMfun, they was deleted by a moderator of this forum, because of some people who constantly used vulgar language in the CPMfun threads - and of course that was their intention; they wanted to constantly spam the CPMfun threads, they wanted to be deleted! Everybody know who are them, right?

OliBoli, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  10. newtrays

newtrays Peon

Best Answers:
    cpmfun is a scam network.Ads are infected & site loads slow & Redirects traffic to some other sites.

newtrays, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  11. OliBoli

Best Answers:
    Can you sustain your words? Of course not! Scam is called a network that isn't paying, this is the definition of scam; right? Do you have a non-paid balance on CPMfun? Of course not, because everybody was paid until now! The ads are not infected, I have a very strong protection installed on my computer, and it's showing me all right everything on my sites where I am using the CPMfun ads! The site is loading slow only sometimes, about a few minutes in every 1-2 weeks, only where they are changing something in the script, to make it working better. And now I didn't find the ads loading slowly from more than a week already :) - also the redirects was solved, the ads are not redirecting anymore!

So please don't use the scam word anymore, especially if you don't know what it's mean!

OliBoli, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  12. luckypunjab

luckypunjab Member

Best Answers:
    and what about users redirecting to adf.ly or linkbuks type, when they click on any link going out from their site like mp3 download link? i also have a strong proof about this? what do you say about this now.? i have some sites running using cpmfun and only Yesterday 6,173 users were redirected to linkbuks pages from a single site.

luckypunjab, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  13. OliBoli

Best Answers:
    These redirects was removed from the most of the sites. If in your sites they still persist, contact the admin and tell him about this! All publishers contacted him with this problem, got their problem solved in a short time! Contact him using this email: mail[at]cpmfun.com - or contact him at Skype when you see the online Skype button in your account, it means he is online and you can contact him!

OliBoli, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  14. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    dont argue with oliboli boy he got a 28% share for cpmfun corporation

charice.preston, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  15. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your response gives a feeling that, you know everything inside of cpmfun or somwhere you are related to this network, just misguiding others, otherwise how someone could be so sure or that inside information about other network,

Can you take gurnatee like this to any other network, like you take gurnaatee of this network.

This is why cpmfun information post are getting delted, I feel you guys are providing misleading information, and misguiding others.

How you know about all other publihser, if they still having problem or their redirects or pops are deleted, how you can be so sure ?

aassociatehit, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  16. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    damn . i just joined them a week ago and didn't placed their ads yet . it is very hurtful feeling when such networks go rogue

rajin, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  17. OliBoli

Best Answers:
    I don't know about ALL other publishers - I said "from most of the sites", right? I know this because I am reading about CPMfun also in other forums, it was so hard to ques this???

OliBoli, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  18. OliBoli

Best Answers:
    Oh, they decreased my income? :( So bad :( I thought I am getting 99% share from "CPMfun corporation" - but reading your sure info, now I know that they decreased my income so drastically! :(

OliBoli, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  19. ionutzu14u

ionutzu14u Active Member

Best Answers:
    PLEASE BE AWARE Of THIS HUGE SCAM !! They are distroying my website . They've redirected all my traffic to sites like : 836c629d.linkbucks.com ; 836c629d.qqc.co !! Don't believe that you will be given a way to stop this scam ads , pop-up (3 at same time on my site on every page (i've disabled from the registration the option to show ) redirects to linkbucks and other sites like this) !!

They are so clever that if you visit your site from the IP you've registred your account or the one you are checking it , you will see no problem with the ads.But when you check your site from a proxy you will se it trashed , pop-ups all over .. and you will be redirected to other sites !!
    !!!! Please spread the word about this SCAM And this fraud system of them. !!!

I don't have nothing to gain from this post , i've worked very hard on building my site traffic and they've ruined it . check google for users with the same problem !

Let's make this bastards pay !!!! I'm so angry now .

Please post on blogs , forums , everywhere so that people be aware and not to be scamed by this people !

ionutzu14u, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  20. Cipriam

Cipriam Peon

Best Answers:
    I did unchecked for pop ads but still get them. Lot's of pop ads and redirects. This kind of ads will mess up your site stats('bounce rate', 'time spent on site' and so on).
    If you care about your site don't use CPMFun, even if they pay, their ads are really bad for you.

Cipriam, Oct 24, 2012 IP