1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adclickmedia, someone uses?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by henrique, Oct 16, 2012.

I wonder if someone uses and recommends adclickmedia
    I really need a program that pays for CPC, was banned from adscense

if anyone knows good programs to replace adscence be grateful

henrique, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  2. xwarryy89

xwarryy89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am using and i also asked here thats scam site or legit but no-one reply here i dont know why ......any way i am using it but they are not showing clicks ...only showing my impressions n thats the reason why i asked here bcz site is suspicious.
    any other here who is using ad click media???.....

xwarryy89, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  3. parkppc

parkppc Active Member

Best Answers:
    To be frank, I haven't tried this network. looks like they are good network i never seen a single review against this network. Only concern is minimum publisher payout amount is $50 which is bit high according to me.

parkppc, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  4. henrique

henrique Member

Best Answers:
    but I want one that pay per click
    not want cpm, cpc want

henrique, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  5. parkppc

parkppc Active Member

Best Answers:
    for pay per click i will advice Google Adsense, They are the best if you have quality traffic.

parkppc, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  6. henrique

henrique Member

Best Answers:
    but I was banned from adsense

urgent need another

henrique, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  7. parkppc

parkppc Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is the problem with google adsense, They have very strict terms and conditions most of publishers get banned there, you should try Chitika in 2nd tier they are not as good as google adsense in term of earning but they are reliable network.

parkppc, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  8. henrique

henrique Member

Best Answers:
    chitika is cpc?

9. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    bidvertiser and adhitz are both cpc, and yes chitika is cpc

charice.preston, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  10. henrique

henrique Member

Best Answers:

BidVertiser already used it, and it's horrible, pay less than 0.1 U.S. dollars per cloque

I registered at Chitika, take 7 days to accept or to register in another there, anyway oberrigado

11. antonio alfonseca

antonio alfonseca Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    these crazy , do not use this company is a scam when they have to pay you something more as you have good traffic , they say , do not pay for that we have received many reports of advertisers fraud haha , I do have cast just the payday suspected ?, ie do not recommend it, neither you nor anyone.

antonio alfonseca, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  12. drake89

drake89 Peon

Best Answers:
    adclickmedia is a scam i previously had an account with them and notice shady things going on while using them the first thing i noticed is that it never counted clicks but only counted impressions and also that their address of their business seems to be a dirt road with a bunch of trees. type their address in google maps and their business building is not appearing, and one day i tried to log in on their website and my username and password no longer works i call them to ask what was going on and some lady answered saying that they had no records of me ever having an account with them which is odd since i was able to log-in 2 days prior 2 my account not working and i also had their ads on my website for months which is a total lie on her part, i will never waste my time with them again.

drake89, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  13. M Raza

M Raza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This Network Seems to be look suspicious .. I joined this network and start serving their ads on my blog ....In starting ,the clicks were counted well , but after a time ,clicks were not counted and only showing impressions .Also advertisers says that when we are publisher , we get less click ,but when are advertiser ,the amount of clicks rate are higher .. Lastly i can confirm 90 % that this network may be scam or turned into scam ,while this network is running since 2009 .One of my account got banned also ..I got only my first payment and after that second ,third payment never got received .. I sent them couples of mails but no reply at all. Only few reviews says that this is alternative to ad sense , cpc rates are good ,but after all did not get payment at the end ..Also you never see their ads on any blogs. Stay away

M Raza, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  14. drake89

drake89 Peon

Best Answers:
    M Raza I am surprised that they even counted your clicks i had been with them for awhile and never received a single click, i think you are right they probably was legit at some point but when i joined i noticed too many shady things for example i had two websites with them that had been approved one day i woke up to check my stats and one of my websites was gone from the approval list i didn't think anything of it at the time because i thought that they website could be under construction and needs to update but Raza is right stay away from these people they are doing something that is not right and now that i think about it i never see their ads on other people sites and hardly even heard of them b4 they have a good Alexa ranking but that does really mean that they are legit anyone can send bot traffic to their own site to make their site look popular and have a lower Alexa ranking so idk i wouldn't waste my time with this ppl if i were u.

drake89, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  15. M Raza

M Raza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    HI Drake sorry to hear it from you , but i am surprised yesterday after posting this review here, when i checked my inbox and i found that Multiple stream Marketing Send me payment on 15 ..Well this is my second payment ..It is really too much confused for me .well my last payment of $ 90 still not received ,and after couples of emails they said that my paypal account refuse to accept payment ..Some publishers says that their support is very worse but they sent payment on time or with some delay but they are legit ... I don't know their future plannings but their rates are high..Actually due to their worst support ,you can't contact with them , that's why your problem could not be resolved ..But now a days ,this is not a single network ..Many other networks are suffering from same issues . Many publishers cheat the networks with sending bots traffic and that's why advertisers go away from them ....In that case they may also scam honest publishers when they are suffering from financial issues.

M Raza, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  16. drake89

drake89 Peon

Best Answers:
    M Raza i am glad that they did pay u :) i guess some ad networks that work for some don't work as good for others. I still can't figure out why they did me the way they did i didn't break any of their rules or policies and they just deleted my account without any notice which didn't bother me as much since i wasn't make a penny from them anyway, but what really got me is when i called them to ask why and they told me they had no record of me ever having account with them which made me become really suspicious about them and the lady that told me that was the same lady that help me get approved with them so idk what to really say i don't know if they are legit or not it is hard to say. I suggest everyone give them a chance and if it doesn't work out find something else, just because i had a bad experience with them doesn't mean it will be the same for all.

drake89, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  17. Hafeezus salam Qazi

Hafeezus salam Qazi Peon

Best Answers:
    adclickmedia stop paying me, they paid for first two months and i m waiting for my last two months payments.

Hafeezus salam Qazi, Aug 16, 2015 IP
  18. Hafeezus salam Qazi

Hafeezus salam Qazi Peon

Best Answers:
    they paid my all dues on 18 Aug 2015. thanx adclickmedia

Hafeezus salam Qazi, Sep 3, 2015 IP
  19. serviceman22

serviceman22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ad click media is a legit network. They off text links, banners, squeeze pages as well as email creatives you can use to market to approved email lists. I have never had a problem with them in over 4 years and have had every single click counted as far as I can tell. Clicks range for 5 to 25 cents from my experience. Anyone saying these guys are a scam are either scammers themselves or broke a rule and didn't know. Weird thing is, their rules are pretty much common sense but I guess there are plenty who lack any common sense these days.

FYI, anyone notice that those being "scammed" only registered just to complain about this company. Probably all belonging to the same person.

serviceman22, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  20. Farouk ahmad

Farouk ahmad Peon

Best Answers:
    Please my Commissions where cleared for payment on October 1, 2015 and today is October 17, 2015 and i did not receive my payment yet, did any one received his own?

Farouk ahmad, Oct 18, 2015 IP