1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Only Native English content needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bacotec, Oct 17, 2012.

Greetings!

At this moment i need 10 articles. I'm looking for skilled writers with perfect Native English on a permanent basis. If you are interested plz write test-article about 500 words. If your article doesn’t suit me, i will let you know. I will pay only for those test-articles wich will be approved.

• Ready to pay about $0.60/100 Words.
    • Article Niche – Software
    • Program name – ESCTools
    • Article must look like program features review

More information about software you can find here.
    P.S. Ready articles plz send to e-mail wich you can find in my profile, and plz – only Native English!

bacotec, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  2. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Of course you'll accept samples that have already been written, right? Because surely you don't expect someone to write a new piece for you in order to 'qualify' to write for you at those rates. Kindly confirm.

Senobia, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  3. bacotec

bacotec Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It must b unique article that have not been written yet. Price depends on quality as u can see i wrote about 0.6$ for 100 words.

bacotec, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  4. Neeni86

Neeni86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have a point. In the past I have written samples for people and then they end up disappearing and not wanting to pay. I'm not saying this is the case here. but generally speaking I see nothing wrong with providing an article that you have already written. How do you know if someone isn't pretending to not accept your work? I'm not saying this is the case here...but I have caught on to some people just using a "Free writing sample" as an excuse to get a free article.

And a "sample" needs to be 500 words? In my opinion 200 words is more like it. 500 words is a "Full" article; not a "sample."

Just my own personal thoughts.

Neeni86, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  5. awundrin

awundrin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I never write free samples for anyone, period. If the many, many live samples online I provide are not adequate then it's a no-go. Bacotec, you are sure to get low quality for that 60 cents per 100 words you are choosing to pay and especially if they're software/tech articles.

awundrin, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  6. Neeni86

Neeni86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yea neither do I. In the past I have but I have learned the hard way. This is another reason I generally ask for an upfront payment. ;)

Bacotec if you can raise that rate to $1 per 100 words and pay in advance I'd be interested in helping you out and writing some articles!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
    Neeni86, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  7. bacotec

bacotec Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can't agree with you. At this moment i recieved 3 articles and all are good)

Just for experiment want to c differents between 1$ and 0.6$ for 100 words. Contact me with my email, tnx)

bacotec, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  8. John1988

John1988 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We at Ez online writer is offering an amazing rate of just 0.5$ per 100 words article for some of the finest quality custom content on the net!
    We have been writing from many years on several niches and have proved our work in much better way. There will be no grammatical or spelling mistake in our articles, we shall provide you 100% Copyscape as well as grammatically passed articles.

Guarantee:
    No Upfront payment, Copyscape guarantee, grammatically Passed Articles, High Quality Articles, SEO Optimized.

Please contact us at:
    info[at]ezonlinewriter.com
    URL: http:// www. ezonlinewriter. com

John1988, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  9. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hey , people, lighten up. He said he would PAY for the samples. My question is how fast can you pay? Can you pay today? Because I need a few bucks in a hurry! Do you use paypal?

Who has been paid so far?

Karen May Jones, Oct 21, 2012 IP