1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

**NEW ClickBank product in skin care & beauty niche - 75% comm, need affiliates!**

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Skribblez, Oct 3, 2012.

Hi DP'ers,

Never thought I'd be posting a thread like this, but I'm happy to say that I finally got my very first product/eBook approved on ClickBank and I'm quite excited to finally be a CB vendor.

The eBook itself is 89 pages long, detailed and comprehensive, and I have put in a whole lot of work and countless hours of research and trial and error into the book to make it what it is. Been working on it on and off for almost 3 years now and I think it's a steal at the price of $27.00. The product is also the first of its kind in a huge untapped market in the beauty and skin care niche. Please check the affiliates page for more details.

The website URL is below. Excuse the image, just trying to avoid having this post listed in Google when people search up the product and/or website URL.

[​IMG]

You can find the product by searching the following in ClickBank's marketplace:

[​IMG]

Product price: $27.00
    Your commission: 75%

---------------------------

AFFILIATE MATERIAL:

Click here to go to the affiliates page

As of this post I have a promotional image pack (banners, skyscraper ad, ebook image, etc.) and a bunch of video testimonials you can download and use on your website/landing page and in your promotions.

I'm still working on compiling a list of keywords and I've hired someone to find a bunch of lucrative keywords. I'll post an update here once I've added the keyword lists (most likely in excel format) to the affiliates page.

Other than that I'm also planning to add some articles to the affiliates page very soon and I'll post here if I have any updates on that.

CONTACT ME:

Although I've been a CB affiliate for quite some time, I'm still very new to the CB vendor scene. Regardless I'm willing to help affiliates however I can so don't hesitate to PM me if you need help or have any feedback/requests/suggestions.

Alternatively, you can find my email address through the "Contact Us" page on the website.

Looking forward to working with you :)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    Skribblez, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  2. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the kind words! :)

As per a suggestion from another affiliate, I've removed the link to the affiliates page from the footer.

You can simply access the affiliates page from here or by adding /affiliates.html to the homepage URL.

I've also updated the affiliates page with an excel file containing 151 keywords for use on micro niche sites or adwords campaigns. Will be adding another excel file with a bunch of lucrative longtail keywords soon, so please check back in a few days.

Skribblez, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  3. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've just added a review article to the affiliates page along with a few video testimonials you can download and use in your promotions.

I've also made a couple of tweaks to the sales page:

- Changed the third heading at the top of the page into an image and placed it under the first video testimonial

[​IMG]

- Added table of contents preview with call to action text "Click here to download the eBook NOW!" linking to the order page

- Added 60 day moneyback guarantee image to the order box

- Removed some of the "Add To Cart" buttons on the page and changed them into "Instant Download" text links leading to /download which redirects to the order page to hopefully get you some more order form impressions

- Removed video testimonial from footer and instead added it to the affiliates page so affiliates can download it and use it in their promotions. The sales page currently only has 4 video testimonials compared to the 5 it had previously, which might've been a bit too much?

Let me know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or requests. :)

Review copies:

For anyone who is interested in promoting my product, I can give you a review copy to help you build your website/landing page or write a proper review on the eBook. Simply reply to this thread or PM me if you're interested in a review copy.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    Skribblez, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  4. capitalmind

capitalmind Banned

Best Answers:
    I may be interested in this...can you put the files on mediashare and then PM me the link? iLivid doesn't work for me for some reason. I'm interested in looking through your product further. Ill give this one a go, sales page looks nice n clean. Also love how the testimonial person even talks about the money back guarantee, should do well i think.

capitalmind, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  5. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi capitalmind,

The ads on sendspace can be pretty deceiving. Try downloading the files through the "Click here to start download from sendspace" link I've encircled below.

[​IMG]

Let me know if that works. If you're still having problems downloading the files I'll upload them to mediashare for you. :)

Skribblez, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  6. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just made my first sale as a vendor :) Pretty happy, hopefully this is the first of more to come

[​IMG]

Sale came in from a Great Britain based buyer (female).

Not sure why it's only $23.70 when my product sells for $27.00, but oh well.

UPDATE:

I've now reverted the order form back to the original.

Previous order form:

[​IMG]

Original order form (current):

[​IMG]

I've also added "(Limited Offer)" to the product name.

Skribblez, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  7. acuman

acuman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on your first sale!
    I am also in the middle of creating my first Clickbank product and am probably about 6 weeks away (different niche than yours).

I also have a website that sells skin care products and would be interested to working with you as an affiliate. I'd be happy to show you my site.
    If I can get that review copy also that would be great.

Thanks!

acuman, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  8. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your buyers will be ladies, Putting up a email box in end and giving a sneak peak of the book or something else for free, then following up over a email series would defiantly give you more sales. If you are buying traffic, your ultimate goal should be to get at-least something from that money. Follow up emails to ladies audience converts very well and this product is pefrect for making their mind slowly to buy something . Anyway just my 2 cents.

BTW, Congratulations for your first sale... it looks like an interesting product to me with potential to be sold, let me see.. Any refunds so far ?

wtg, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  9. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sure! Sent you a PM :) That's awesome, good luck with your first CB product! And feel free to PM me the link to your website. ;)

Thanks for the very helpful advice. Actually haven't considered that yet, and you're actually right. Most of my paid traffic is sent straight to the homepage, so if they don't end up buying, the traffic is pretty much wasted.

Will probably have to sign up for Aweber ASAP and perhaps setup a second index page (maybe index2.html) specifically for paid traffic and have a popup with an opt-in form offering something for free (video, short eBook or preview of eBook) to at the very least get their email address. Does that sound like an ok idea?

Forgot to add, no refunds yet.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
    Skribblez, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  10. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    POP up on PPC landing page is not a good idea.you dont want to irritate the user as soon as he lands up .. instead put it in the copy itself on the new page you are gonna make.

try browsing through some populer CB products and you will find what i mean ;)

wtg, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  11. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your skype?

wtg, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  12. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Guess I've still got a lot to learn when it comes to PPC and landing pages haha! I'll definitely consider that. Planning to sign up to Aweber this week, just not sure which plan I should go for. $1 trial then pay monthly, or just save a bit of money and go for the quarterly or yearly plans.

PM'ing you my Skype username now. :)

Skribblez, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  13. socialexpert

socialexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Very good product, i will try to promote it soon ;)

socialexpert, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  14. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've just added audio to the sales page. :)

[​IMG]

Thoughts? Should I keep it on the website or just use it in promotions (radio, youtube, etc.)?

Great :) Thanks for considering it!

Skribblez, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  15. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Update:

I've just added a 385 word press release to the affiliates area. You can download the press release and submit it to press release sites with your affiliate link, or use it however you please. :)

You can find the download link for the press release under "Articles" in the affiliates area:

Affiliates area

Skribblez, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  16. shanrocks888

shanrocks888 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes..I appreciate your words, I should not have. Extremely sorry for that, I have deleted the post , and you should also edit your post. Thanks

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
    shanrocks888, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  17. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No worries . Deleted. Happens :)

wtg, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  18. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Update:

An affiliate just made the first affiliate sale for the product yesterday and another sale came in from another affiliate today.

Yesterday:

[​IMG]

Today:

[​IMG]

Website updates:

Don't have much to share except I made a few minor changes to the sales page.

- I turned off the "audio intro/ad" from autoplaying whenever someone visits the website and moved the audio below the first video testimonial, visitors can just click on the "play" button if they want to hear it.

- Removed the "Instant Download" link that was placed near the top of the page under the first testimonial video. That helped increase the order form impressions, but now that I've removed that link, I'm hoping it will make visitors scroll down further to find the "download" and "add to cart" links and hopefully get sold or more convinced by the sales letter, instead of just visiting the website and going straight to the order form using the link near the header of the page and being turned off by the price.

Skribblez, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  19. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    UPDATE:

Just added the audio ad back to the sales page header and put it on autoplay last night and made another sale today.

[​IMG]

Affiliate hops from the past two weeks:

[​IMG]

Still not getting much traffic, but pretty happy that we're starting to make some conversions now.

Also, just recently I decided to make a twitter account to follow people that complain about the skin problem my product addresses and also retweet their tweets, etc. to get them to check out my profile and possibly click on the link to my site.

This could be something that affiliates might be interested in trying themselves. It's somewhat similar to the YouTube method I suggested on the affiliates page. (Create YouTube account with appropriate name, have some videos up on your account, edit YouTube profile description with a call to action and your cloaked affiliate link, and then add or subscribe to people who comment on relevant videos in the niche - they will likely get an email notifying them that you've followed them and then check your profile out of curiosity)

[​IMG]

Click here to go the affiliates page

Skribblez, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  20. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Due to studies I really haven't been able to dedicate much time to the growth and promotion of my first Clickbank product over the past year and a half. As a result, traffic and sales have faltered. At times I'd even forget to pay my monthly hosting bill and my sites would be down for weeks at a time.

Now that I have time, I'm really hoping to get this off the ground. :)
    • I've added more material to the affiliates page, which you can access through my sig.
    • Working on updating the eBook and adding more content. If you're interested in promoting the product, feel free to PM me for a review copy.
    • I've also added audio to the homepage which is set to auto-play. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated: Yay or nay?

Will be sure to post in this thread if I have any more news or updates on how things are going.

Skribblez, Apr 13, 2014 IP