1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie to Email Marketing----HELP?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by praveen1, Oct 4, 2012.

Hello! guys , i have found new topic recently for me as Email marketing.

I do not know much about it except , it sends bulk messages to users and promote business.

Can anyone tell me How to Do it ?---I read somewhere that it requires software to send bulk messaging.

Please provide list of few software and if any Easy Pdf manual of this whole process is given ,then it would be wonderful..(video can also be great to understand this system)

Please help me in learning this Email marketing.

Thanks!

praveen1, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  2. techlead

techlead Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bulk Email Software won't work at all. They will let you to send only using your own SMTP server

If you want to know how email marketing works follow my signature

Only Dedicated Bulk email servers can be used for bulk emailing

techlead, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  3. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use either listwire (free), Aweber, or Getresponse (both paid). Create something to give to your subscribers to get them to sign up (as "bait"). Good luck!

ninjamtlt1, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  4. dmarkers

dmarkers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, please don't do bulk if you have a soul... email marketing is easy if done right. and it is not necessarily money in the list.

its the money is in the relationship with a list.

you can do $5000 with a list of 200, if done correctly.. as opposed to having a list of 4,000 and only doing $300.

Its about the niche, the content, and how cool you are.

dmarkers, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  5. Amoy

Amoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow i was looking for someone write about Email marketing for me he never replied.........
    what i was expecting was just short note about 50 word about the benefits of sending out emails and building your email list.

Amoy, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  6. dom19

dom19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you better to get your own mail list.

dom19, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  7. anarayan

anarayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are the easy to follow steps:

1. Set up a quality website in a niche
    2. Put some quality articles on that website that provides value to your readers and start building links to get on page 1 of Google.
    3. Put up a free ebook related to your niche for your readers to download (they have to give you their name and email to download the ebook)
    4. Sign up at clickbank and other affiliate sites and find products in your niche.
    5. Use Aweber or another autoresponder to send out marketing emails once a week or more often to the list of people who are opting in promoting your products.
    6. Write more articles on your site and continue link building.
    7. Send more emails and start profiting.

If you can't do all that, I can help you research a Niche for you, set it up, and get it on page 1 of Google. All you have to do is sign up for an Adsense account and once I am done with your site you put your Adsense code in and profit. Best service you will ever receive from here. All the sites we build earn $50-$200 a month once ranked on the first page of Google. Let me know if I can be of any more help.

anarayan, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  8. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is another method to do business and building relationship to your contact list. Some people found it easier than have to do SEO things to get more sales.

To start email marketing, you should start building the list, below are some action you will do to build the list:
    - Prepare a free product, it could be an ebook, video, software, etc.
    - Create a squeeze page with opt-in form and download page
    - You should have an autoresponder (aweber, get response or mailchimp)
    - Prepare for some products to sell, could be your own product or affiliate products
    - Prepare for some email sequences

The mechanism are:
    You will redirect prospects to your squeeze page and offering them a free product. To get the free product, they should fill in the opt-in form. A few minutes after they filled in, they will get an email to confirm the subscription. As soon as they're confirmed, the download page will be send to them. It's all happened after you set up the autoresponder.

With that list of subscribers, then you can start to do email marketing and having relationship with them by sending them valuable articles or info and offering them products that you would like to sell....

war_machine, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  9. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    war_machine has given some excellent pointers about email marketing. This is a great way of obtaining a list of people who are interested in your site. You will be able to promote products to your list and know more about your users as well.

There are plenty of autoresponders you can use. I recommend Aweber and GetResponse. There are free ones like listWire and MailChimp but I think they don't allow their services to be used for affiliate marketing.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  10. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, AJ Email Marketer is the best user-friendly email marketing software where it allows you to create, send , track your bulk emails using creatively-designed templates with numerous campaigning features and mailing options.It is the best software to do easy and effective email marketing.

rashida, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  11. zaidi1813

zaidi1813 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [h=1]the steps for doing Email Marketing[/h]Steps of email marketing:
    1. Sign up with an email marketing service
    2. Set up a campaign
    3. Provide list of emails and names
    4. Set up a newsletter or message
    5. Send out
    6. Test the campaign
    7. Create another newsletter after a few days, send out and compare results.

zaidi1813, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  12. andlosek

andlosek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is an effective way of promoting any new business or service. To run an effective email marketing campaign you must have a good list. I am using mailchimp in my email marketing campaign.

andlosek, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  13. j.ryan

j.ryan Guest

Best Answers:
    Ya right. I agree with you. I also use mailchimp for email marketing.

j.ryan, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  14. ChickenMan

ChickenMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well since you're new to e-mail marketing the first thing I'll suggest is to make an aWeber account, then you need to send traffic to a landing page.

Once you capture enough leads you can then start sending them offers i.e. CPA offers, click bank offers.

ChickenMan, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  15. wenren

wenren Peon

Best Answers:
    You will never be newbie for all of your life, you must go forward and i think that you must do better.

wenren, Oct 15, 2012 IP