1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Link Removal Expert Needed

Discussion in 'Services' started by Deadsquirrel, Oct 12, 2012.

I need someone who is an expert at removing links for one of our sites. I will provide you with a list of links we want removed and you will be paid for every link you remove depending on how many links on the site.

The structurte is as follows

Every link removed you get paid 5$ automaticly. If however its a sitewide link i will pay you an extra $5 for every 1000 links.

So, as an example. Lets say you remove a link from a site that has 3000 links to our site. I will pay you $5 + $15 (3 x 5) = $20

If you are interested, let me know if you have any experiance in this whatsoever.

Deadsquirrel, Oct 12, 2012 IP
    shyboy likes this.
  2. archc

archc Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Links removed from where? google search?
    One side you say $5 for each link removal other side you say will pay $20 for 3000 links, bit confused

archc, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  3. Deadsquirrel

Deadsquirrel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you actually bother to read it properly it clearly says that some links are sitewide links and therefore one site can have 3000 of the same link which we want removed. In those cases, the candidate will receive $5 $20 as per the calculation i showed.

and how would someone remove links from google search? I mean remove links from sites. Heard of Panda/Penguine? I want bad links removed from banned sites etc.

Deadsquirrel, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  4. archc

archc Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    and how would someone remove links from google search?

It is possible !

I mean remove links from sites

So it means you have bought or exchanged site wide link with so many other websites. If this is the case, you must have inventory to whom you have requested for links. The links can not be removed unless you contact the owner of the website and he do it manually.

Anyways

archc, Oct 12, 2012 IP