1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UbuDigital CPM Network Review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Yogy, Mar 6, 2011.

1. kiddie

kiddie Peon

Best Answers:
    Today i got 205$ (30% cut)
    thanks ubudigital

kiddie, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  2. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    adam nettlefold is a con artist!!! He's a pathological lier! Be aware of any company associated with this person! He stole my family money which made us lose our home! For 7 months he's being feeding us endless lies that he will repay, forging numerous documents to substantiate his lies. Needless to say - nothing materialized. Stay tuned - i will be revealing more information in spite his threats to spread lies about me online (i will post emails where he threatens me)

Embezzled, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  3. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    have no doubt that ubudigital is a scam!!!!!!

4. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    dear adam nettlefold, aka digitalads10, of course you were processing payments for august in october 2011!!!! That was a blissful time for you when you just scammed my family for 1 million dollars!!!!!

5. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i know adam nettlefold personally! He stole large amount of money from my family in aug/oct 2011!!! From our direct experience with him for the past year, i can assure you he's a con artist, pathological lier and the way he dealt with us he's just a plain sadist. You don't have to search any further to find anything about him, this is the truth that hopefully will keep everybody away from this person or his companies - askubu, ubudigital, mikojo, ikojo, etc. I'm sure he'll be wipping up some more soon. Please contact me if any more information needed.

6. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you and others got paid because he just scammed my family for a large amount of money which was in aug/oct 2011!!!!!!! Makes sense!!

7. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol you're telling us you made $1 million dollars with this company? You claim to live in SF.. there are a MILLION ad companies there that you could meet with personally.. I highly doubt you made more then $100 with a sketchy company like ubudigital

joecool6101, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  8. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I didn't!!!!! Adam Nettlefold/ubudigital embezzled my family for 1million, read my posts!

9. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can call ubudigital "sketchy" that would be a gross understatement considering the fact that it's run by the criminal Adam Nettlefold who's very skillful with forging all types of documents: bank statements, money transfers, contracts, you name it, there's not a document that he can't falsify. Adam Nettlefold has been claiming that he's involved with Russian oil transactions and Lebian princes. He's a crook that made us lose our home and terrified my whole family for the past 7 months with false promises in a very sadistic way!!!

10. joecool6101

Best Answers:
    I did read your post.. it said nothing about how he scammed you other then faking some documents but that doesn't mean anything.

Did he still your identity or something? I don't see how he "took" 1 million from you

11. hd61tv

hd61tv Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello i have registeren my website but i have didn't recive a message to my email ?
    its now 3 days ago.

Regards,

Seravi

hd61tv, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  12. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, he didn't steal identity, we loaned him the money (in ponzi schemes and other frauds people typically give the money), he misled us, misappropriated the funds and took off to Australia, enough said?

13. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Joecool6101, u mentioned "faking docs" so casually like it's a norm, u don't think it's a crime on its own?

14. joecool6101

Best Answers:
    Oh, if you loaned him funds that's mostly your fault and should have had some legal document for it.. if you actually do.. you can easily sue him (assuming he is also a US citizen) No one lends some random guy that kind of money without tons of legal documents to show you're going to get it back.

Contact a lawyer.. talking here is useless.

As for the fake docs.. it is a crime in its self but there are many things you can do in that kind of situation.

15. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    joecool6101, you are absolutely right, it is our fault for trusting a fraudster. He just happened to be at the right place at the right time. The fact is he got us at our weakest moment when my husband's industry was crumbling down and we needed a stream of income to support our family. He was not random, Adam Nettlefold was planning to open an office in San Francisco and even had my husband sign a lease for him, needless to say he abandoned that liability, pissing off landlord. He didn't need to move to SF, he was living large off our money in LA at that time... He's an Australian citizen. We do have legal paperwork and the trail of deceitful emails/forged docs, etc. I can't disclose what's going to happen to him here... And I agree with you that talking here is useless, however if it warns anybody about this criminal it's good enough... Adam Nettlefold is absolutely ruthless, he was swearing on his mom's grave to repay us only to send us more falsified docs and empty promises. He has put us through so much pain in the last 7 months, it's one thing to lose that much money, it's another thing to be subject to so many lies...where you can't even have a closure, which is fortunately is about to change. The damage was huge: we have two kids who's been through trauma of losing their family home, my older son lost his community of friends who lived close by, my little one still doesn't get it and keeps asking us to please go home... This creep in Australia still has a nerve to contact us and keep telling lies, trying to buy more time at expense of our health and jeopardizing our life even further . I'm starting thinking that not only he's a sadist, but plain mentally sick... because even the worst fraudsters would not torture the people the way he does once they get the money.

Embezzled, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  16. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adam Nettlefold is a criminal, scamming people, beware!

Embezzled, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  17. braven

braven Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    braven, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  18. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    I feel your pain, sue the guy

charice.preston, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  19. Embezzled

Embezzled Greenhorn