1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I build a complete website by myself on my preffered name?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by English Commerce, Oct 11, 2012.

Kindly I want to establish a website and to have a domain and host without help from any programming company and with free tools, someone I knew in the past had a website with her name and she was able to make Emails ID's for her freinds on this website name for example anyname@hersitename.com all of this was free without going to any programming company but unfortunately she refused to till me how did she do this , she only mentioned that she use google application.If any one can help me to learn how to do this by vedios or written document , please help and told me what I shall do and what I have to learn to do this.

English Commerce, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  2. Affiliatin

Affiliatin Peon

Best Answers:
    wordpress would be your best option and its pretty easy to learn if you want to do it yourself

Affiliatin, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  3. jqueryheaven

jqueryheaven Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe you need learn some basic skill and process of building a light website, including html, css, jquery, php, fireworks, Dreamweaver, if you want to something about front-end design contact to me

jqueryheaven, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  4. jqueryheaven

jqueryheaven Peon

Best Answers:
    my website design blog is jqueryheaven dot com

jqueryheaven, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  5. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to consider a web hosting company who provides with a control panel and web site builder. Using control panel you can create the email account and developer a website using web site builder.

MilesWeb, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  6. siddhanta

siddhanta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to know some basic on HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver for website design, but if you want to make blog then google blogger is best for novices rather than wordpress!

siddhanta, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  7. Dee2007

Dee2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say Wordpress but if you want to customise the design you do need to have some knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP

Dee2007, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  8. chris00129

chris00129 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Considers All In One Website Builders. Everything under 1 roof

chris00129, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  9. neilb4me

neilb4me Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You want to make a site about jQuery without knowing to code? That's like asking to build a car from scratch without knowing what the body of the car is used for, or how its built.

neilb4me, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  10. vnmichael

vnmichael Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    vnmichael, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  11. REKHILESH90

REKHILESH90 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes wordpress is the good opinion and you could get email in your desired name using google app.For more details google.com/a

REKHILESH90, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  12. vryannn

vryannn Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a tutorial on how to setup wordpress howtoinstallablog. blogspot. com

vryannn, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  13. English Commerce

English Commerce Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a ton for all of you , I will start using word press as many of you told me , also I will try to know some basics about HTML, CSS and PHP I will told you what is the result after doning this , I hope I can build my own website

English Commerce, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  14. mixo

mixo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there English Commerce, +1 to WordPress. If you need any help, please PM me, and I will try my best to help you.

mixo, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  15. smithangela

smithangela Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can build complete website by yourself with the help of website builder tool. You don’t need any technical knowledge to use the builder. website builder offers a lot of features like industry specific designs, content, uploading of images and videos, photo gallery, SEO, monitoring, hosting & domain name of your choice.

smithangela, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  16. Garyjay

Garyjay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So, what are some examples of website builder tools? Like "English Commerce" I am new to this and can use some guidance. Thanks.

Garyjay, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  17. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    If you are new to web designing and web development then and want to online your web site by yourself i think it is impossible . To upload your website you must need to make it design first. You must have knowledge about HTML and CSS. For development you must have knowledge about php and jquery. You can learn these all things from www.w3schools.com .

John Michael, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  18. meetdilip

meetdilip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Brackets, KompoZer. Both are open source and free. There are dozens of similar tools. But WordPress or Joomla can help you make great websites without any programming background.

meetdilip, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  19. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why does s/he need to know code to start a website? All he has to do is upload one Wordpress' templates/themes. He automatically gets the type of email addy he wants with his hosting. Why is everybody making this so complicated?

Annea, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  20. meetdilip

meetdilip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some people like to customize their website to make it look unique. And OP's question is in 2012. This thread was bumped to ask about website builder tools.

But you are right. If you just want a website, simply get a domain and use WordPress.

meetdilip, Jan 18, 2014 IP