1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to have more visitors on my website.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dvcgraphics, Sep 9, 2012.

1. gilbert90

gilbert90 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use social media, Networking sites will also drive in good traffic. Someone also mentioned Pinterest and you said you got lots of pics, Why not just spend sometime and grab the traffic. I believe that sharing your own pictures there can really send in lots and lots of quality traffic.Chrisnpi above mentioned blog commenting. its great when you do it the right way, Don't just say thanks in your comment, leave quality. Also would like to mention SEO, its worth investing your time in it. And it doesn't have to be hard as many people have always been putting it.
    Give them a shot

gilbert90, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  2. MobilePhoneus

MobilePhoneus Member

Best Answers:
    There are virtually endless schemes and methods you can devise to drive traffic to your site. But as you have mentioned the method involving use of social networking sites, great website design or SEO etc I won't delve into them. However there are a number of things I believe would add to you visitors' stats:

Use your images:

Pinterest is the biggest example of how people are so attuned - and attracted - to images. Use Pinterest to "pin" the images on your site. Pinterest is slowly making its way closer to the ranks of Facebook and Twitter. An image on pinterest is another link bonus for you and people who are on Pinterest and finds your images clicks on them and there you have visitors being sent to your sites. Just one small tip: Don;t use generic, ordinary, see-everyday-images - use unique, optimized, high-res and visually engaging images.

Who are you targeting?

Facebook and Google is the traditional traffic driving sites we all use. Here's the catch - your visitors form these site won't stay or probably won;t return the second time. Why? Sites such as Facebook or Twitter are mostly people who are into generic interests - curious people, If I may put it that way. So to build a faithful bunch of visitors, engage with people who share your interest or those who are into your niche. If your site is about mobile phones (yes, I'm into mobile phones too) go join forum communities. Is your site about gardening? Go join forums of garden and plant lovers! Another huge slab of traffic to my site are those from forums. In other words, socialize with people who share your same interest. 'Socialize' means commenting on other sites/content, interacting with web users, asking questions or answering questions etc. Trust me, it'll help big!

MOST Importantly: Strong content

If you have a great website but have ordinary content would you expect me to come and read your stuff? Of course not. Even if I do, I won;t return to your site the second time. In other words, write strong and original content - strong and original content are those ones THAT HAVE A LITTLE (OR MUCH) OF SOMETHING 5 MILLION OTHER SITES HAVE NOT WRITTEN ABOUT :) People will keep on coming, so while Facebook Twitter etc bring in traffic to you, they wont be long-term traffic. Long-term traffic is earned. This section of traffic will COME TO YOU EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T SAW YOUR LINK ON FACEBOOK :) So write strong content

I hope these few tips help. All the best :)

MobilePhoneus, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  3. infoaddicts

infoaddicts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article Marketing , Youtube Marketing, Forum Marketing can give you serious LONG TERM traffic

infoaddicts, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  4. CashAdsLLC

CashAdsLLC Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As I mentioned in a previous thread, If you want immediate traffic you can go to "fiver.com" there are a ton of people offering to drive 250k + real people to your site for only $5. You spend $20 and you will have a million people coming through checking out your site and building your alexa raiting.

CashAdsLLC, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  5. leandros21

leandros21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Daily backlinks

leandros21, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  6. IMPackage

IMPackage Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try to sell them at Fiverr, if you have some budget you can advertise in Adsense too.

IMPackage, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  7. harishwadhwa

harishwadhwa Peon

Best Answers:
    do SEM, SEO and if your website is ecommerce based and u can afford to spend money, then use google adwords

harishwadhwa, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  8. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    creating an amazing blog is very powerful way to get more visitors.this kind of blog will help you to grabs people's attention by delivering outstandingly valuable, useful, or entertaining material -- consistently.

eyesight, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  9. thehighnumbers

thehighnumbers Peon

Best Answers:
    the best way is to promote and promote some more and promote some more......word of mouth, social networking, seo, ppc, youtube, bumper stickers with you website, t-shirt with your website, flyers, business cards, walk around you neighborhood and promote your website, billboard with your website, promote in the yellow pages, cold calling to promote your service(website), make commercials, make testimonial videos, post on forums, participate in blogs, write article promoting your site, create ebook, etc.... etc...

thehighnumbers, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  10. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Last option is Adwords. But if your business is quick peaking and low of cost then you can go for Warrior top bannar. its too much expensive remember it.

digitalwebman06, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  11. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    Know your niche or your website target readers. Then craft a good content for them.

Web Outsourcing Gateway, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  12. sPain4u

sPain4u Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO is the best way, gain visitor from search engine. It takes time but worth to spend since the traffic will last long.

sPain4u, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  13. websolutions85

websolutions85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Post your site in Social Networking sites, Do yahoo answering and blog comments. Create blog and update content on it on daily basis

websolutions85, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  14. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Inorganic process is paid and it's doesn't take time. Bid your keywords on Google Adwords and get targeted traffic in few seconds.

jhardy2008, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  15. jenyfarlopej

jenyfarlopej Member

Best Answers:
    Share your link of your site to social site and do blog comment then you can get more visitors in your site.

jenyfarlopej, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  16. Freelancer40

Freelancer40 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also think creating a blog can be a good idea. You can also re-write the blog content and publish them on article directories.

Freelancer40, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  17. Manoko

Manoko Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way is obviously Paid advertising, but if you have not the money to do it, i'd say try to get it to go viral (so social networks).

Manoko, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  18. eliesoriun

eliesoriun Peon

Best Answers:
    Media buying. Period.

eliesoriun, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  19. Manoko

Manoko Peon

Best Answers:
    I can agree with that as well.

Manoko, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  20. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    As many people already have said it here. One of the best ways to drive visitors to your site, is by hanging out in places where people are interested in your subject matter. These type of people usually are there looking for ideas, offers, suggestions, advices, buying, selling, etc. These are the places where we need to position ourselves in, to drive the right type of traffic (people) to our site. One of these places where we need to go to let these people know about our offer are as follows: Forums in your niche, facebook ( you need to do a search first, to find the right people already interested in your niche.) Twitter, YouTube, Blogs, etc. I hope that helps a little bit.

Gianni Palazzo, Oct 5, 2012 IP