1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Penguin Safe Link Building Strategy

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by gonzalod34, Oct 2, 2012.

Hi members,

Starting this thread to help you to make safe backlinks to rank your site in search engines. After penguin & panda update most of us lose our site ranking dramatically. Some of them return back by working hard for month as I did. If we can follow below link building strategy when making backlinks, we will never lose our ranking again.

I'm doing this for long time with my sites & my client sites & getting sharp results. If you need anything more to know regarding below information please don't hesitate to PM me or email me at .

Web 2.0 Sites
    Write high quality, human-made, beautiful Web 2.0 pages with images, embedded with your video, and more! Submit it to the biggest authority sites on the net (such as wordpress.com, blogspot.com, squidoo.com... manually.

EDU Posts
    Google loves education sites because you CANNOT buy an .EDU domain; therefore, there is no possibility that you will post something on them. If you have an article with a link to your site on an .EDU site, it means a professor, teacher or other authority wrote about your site.

Wiki Links
    Public wiki sites work like good old Wikipedia, and Google loves them. Anyone can share new information and post articles on a wiki site. Google will see new Wiki-Info posts related to your niche with your site as a reference — well done!

YouTube Videos
    Upload videos related to your site on YouTube with a Back Link to your site. Google will see that your content is very strong and that you even have videos on your topic. And by the way, YouTube is part of Google, so all YouTube links are taken very seriously.

Web 2.0 Profiles
    It is like someone of your visitors submit link back to your website to his/her page on favorite Web 2.0 property. For you it means another type of link, pointing back to your site from high authority pages!

Elgg Blogs
    Elgg Blogs are platforms where anybody can create unique looking blogs and write about anything he or she wants.

PDF
    Create unique PDF files with text related to your site that contains some images as well. This PDF will point to your site, and submit it to a PDF sharing site (such as scribd.com). Google will see that your site is full of powerful information and that students and others are using your site as a reference in their works!

PowerPoint Presentation (PPT)
    Similar to PDF, Create a new and unique Presentation about a topic related to your site consisting of a few slides of information and images, and of course, with a link to your site. Submit it to PPT sharing sites such as slideshare.net. Yes, people are creating works and are linking to your site as a main source. What great content you must have!

Status Updates
    There are hundred of sites similar to Facebook or Twitter. Take the 14 largest and post a “status update” with your link. So it will just look like random people are posting new status updates that they found some new cool site.

Bookmarks
    Bookmarking sites work pretty simple, you can create an account on hundreds of those sites and bookmark some websites you like. So, again, random people will bookmark your site because they do not want to lose the link to it!

Blog Posts
    Very similar to Elgg, but runs on another platform (useful for diversification). The processes are pretty much the same. Create an article related to your site and add some links to it. Post this unique article as a new blog post.

Wordpress Sites
    Another type of blogging Platforms, where you can submit new unique articles referring to your sites with anchor texts. Google will see another type of link pointing back to your site.

gonzalod34, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  2. seosharmaji

seosharmaji Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great information sharing here about link building strategy.

seosharmaji, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  3. youssef.ettobi

youssef.ettobi Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Gonzalod!

youssef.ettobi, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  4. Deepak_Kotian

Deepak_Kotian Member

Best Answers:
    Such a kind of information are very helpful for us to understand about Link building strategy. Thanks for the post.

Deepak_Kotian, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  5. john.tracks

john.tracks Peon

Best Answers:
    is this strategy is really tested one? Can you check and advise some thing for a newly build site about Android Spy Software. If you can advise it will be a favor. Other wise never mind :)

john.tracks, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  6. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am testing it for about 5 months, with pretty much amazing results. For example, I did it one week ago for a NEW website and it gets right a way on 6th position for KW "Used Tires for Sale" - which is really not the easiest one in industry. Most of the links are created MANUALLY and yes, the results are pretty nice :)

gonzalod34, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  7. sarahFreder

sarahFreder Peon

Best Answers:
    That was a wonderful post, i feel its a useful post to build links according to google penguin update.

very interesting, keep posting more.

thanks for the great share.

sarahFreder, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  8. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup. I've to agree, all are quite safe methods. Thanks for the share.

traxport121, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  9. Aman Gulati

Aman Gulati Peon

Best Answers:
    this is a kind of information i was looking for, yes all these points mentioned above are very important, in terms of link building.

Aman Gulati, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  10. MaxSerp

MaxSerp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is great! I love it. Thank You, I really have had trouble with my SEO problems.

MaxSerp, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  11. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could easily remove your SEO related problem once make it in your daily practice :)

gonzalod34, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  12. abhinavkumar123

abhinavkumar123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks gonzalod, your post is truly impressive to me. I bookmarked it.

abhinavkumar123, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  13. katyang

katyang Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some link strategies that seem new to me. I'll try those

katyang, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  14. ddcireland11

ddcireland11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing nice and so use full information .

ddcireland11, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  15. john.tracks

john.tracks Peon

Best Answers:
    I will definitely give it a go for Two weeks as a test run. lets see what happen. I will definitely inform here. wish me good luck, people :)

john.tracks, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  16. kimberlymitchell87

kimberlymitchell87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Information is good but where is the link building strategy?

kimberlymitchell87, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  17. Clad

Clad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great post, OP!

Clad, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  18. bhaskardas

bhaskardas Active Member

Best Answers:
    I must appreciate for your link building strategy. After penguin update article marketing is becoming most essential part of quality backlink building.

bhaskardas, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  19. wnye

wnye Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Going to give the slide show presentations a go, thanks.

wnye, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  20. jameslabonte78

jameslabonte78 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can also following this strategy.

jameslabonte78, Oct 4, 2012 IP