1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do my withdrawals keep saying "Pending for security review"?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Mark Henderson, Sep 16, 2012.

So in the last 2 weeks I have made 5 withdrawals from my paypal account, 4 of which have been marked as "pending for security review". It stays like that for 24 hours then I usually get the deposit in my account instantly.

I know that this is something they do randomly with people, but usually on a one off basis.

I am getting a little worried now that maybe they are considering closing my account.

This morning I logged in and it asked me for a captcha! It's never done that before...

Does anyone know why one account may have this happen so many times in a row?

Mark Henderson, Sep 16, 2012 IP
  2. bloodmage478

bloodmage478 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can say that your account is nearing ban. You will eventually get a ban. How about i fix your issue of pending reviews ? Even if it comes next time you dont even have to worry. Paypal is suspecting fraudulent payments happening in your account. I say how insecure your site payments are just by visiting your site. Yes i have a fix. I am old member of this forum too, i have seen many limits which paypal impose on innocent people(they dont even know what they are doing wrong).

bloodmage478, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  3. substance

substance Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol.. What a funny avatar!!

substance, Sep 25, 2012 IP