1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established, 7 year old, DMOZ listed digital photography forum

Discussion in 'Sites' started by basia, Sep 13, 2012.

Great digital photography enthusiast site, with news, review articles, community forum and gallery. The site is well established in the industry for nearly 7 years. The site content and articles are completely original and has been lovingly hand crafted since 2004, and the site is currently well supported by an active community through the discussion forums.
    The site started as an unhealthy obsession with digital photography, and an excuse for manufacturers to supply me with free equipment to play with. However, with a young, growing family, I can no longer devote the time to do the site justice.
    It would be perfect opportunity for someone with a passion for technology and digital photography in particular, and looking to monetize their interests while having a lot of fun. Personally, I have been able to get my hands on digital cameras, lenses, accessories, attend exhibitions and conferences, with all expenses paid by manufacturers and distributors.

Highlights:
    · Original articles and content - not content farmed
    · Well respected in the digital photography industry
    · Established discussion forum with an active community of members
    · Members frequently contribute site content and articles as well
    · Industry contacts, and ability to source equipment from manufacturers to review (play with the latest tech for free!)

I must admit that in the past, I have not been too knowledgable or focused on SEO optimisation techniques, and the traffic and ad revenue reflects that. However, I am confident that those that are more web-savvy than myself are more than able to increase traffic and revenue many times over.

The site has an incredible link profile that includes links from about.com and dmoz.org. The revenue can be increased by adding new monetization methods, adding adsense in the forum and increasing forum activity. Similar digital photography forums have Alexa ranks of less than 10K. This is a great opportunity to build a huge forum.

The preferred payment method is Escrow.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    basia, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  2. Kunks

Kunks Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    300$ bid here

Kunks, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  3. yohame

yohame Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like yo pay $500

yohame, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  4. basia

basia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    97.6% - 40
    Yohame,

Please use the Place Bid button at the top to place your bid.

basia, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  5. mindmember

mindmember Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have analytics?

mindmember, Sep 16, 2012 IP
  6. basia

basia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    97.6% - 40
    Yes, analytics report is displayed in the listing. If anybody is interested in getting direct access to the account, let me know.

basia, Sep 16, 2012 IP