1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Official Payza Support Thread [Abandoned by Payza]

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Payza Team, May 25, 2012.

1. Payza Team

Payza Team Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Everyone,

Operating within online communities comes with the need to pursue security across the board. I just wanted to stress the importance of keeping this thread free of personal information, thanks if you've done this thus far :).

We got together and decided that it would be best to keep the questions general. If you have an issue that is account specific, please give us a call, it's your best bet! As is, we have hired enough support to be able to handle call volumes with minimal to no wait times :) This is great news for when you want to get your issue across and want to speak with our great staff.

We encourage members to help each other out as much as possible, what comes around goes around so build up your karma points :)
    Don't forget to check us out on Twitter and Facebook, our presence there we will soon be ramped up.

Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST ( extended soon )
    Canada: +1-514-787-1840
    USA: +1-917-720-1220
    UK:
    +44-203-519-0003

You can literally find almost all the answers to your questions in our FAQ index linked bellow. Don't be shy to use it, we put it together for your convenience.
    https://helpdesk.payza.com/

Remember, knowledge is power!

Sincerely,
    Tarik
    Payza

Payza Team, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  2. tayweb

tayweb Peon

Best Answers:
    when will I get MT103,plz give me a specific date

tayweb, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  3. pranavjpr

pranavjpr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Mr. Tarik. I requested bank transfer withdrawal id. D98C7-68352-12FEC it was remain pending from long time. but today I received mail from customer care department
    But I don't see any balance in my account. Also When I withdrawal my balance was automatic got converted in INR from $ and also I was charged for bank transfer withdrawal. Now As the problem is from your side and not from my side. If you can not send bank transfers in India then you should have not opened the option for us. But I can understand there could be some problems but as the problems are from your side then why balance should be restored in $ and my currency conversion charges should be reversed and also bank transfer fee. Why should I have to pay currency conversion charges. And also INR is not allowed in Payza account the currency converted Automatic because of bank transfer request. Then it should be restored to my original Balance as there is no mistake from my side. Also where is my money whey my account balance is 0 where my money gone after you declined withdrawal because of problems from your side. Also Bank transfer withdrawals should be disabled for Indian users if you are facing difficulties in sending them so that it wont affect more people like me.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
    pranavjpr, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  4. Payza Team

Payza Team Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Everyone,

Operating within online communities comes with the need to pursue security across the board. I just wanted to stress the importance of keeping this thread free of personal information, thanks if you've done this thus far :).

We got together and decided that it would be best to keep the questions general. If you have an issue that is account specific, please give us a call, it's your best bet! As is, we have hired enough support to be able to handle call volumes with minimal to no wait times :) This is great news for when you want to get your issue across and want to speak with our great staff.

We encourage members to help each other out as much as possible, what comes around goes around so build up your karma points :)
    Don't forget to check us out on Twitter and Facebook, our presence there we will soon be ramped up.

Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST ( extended soon )
    USA: +1-917-720-1220
    UK:
    +44-203-519-0003

You can literally find almost all the answers to your questions in our FAQ index linked bellow. Don't be shy to use it, we put it together for your convenience.
    https://helpdesk.payza.com/

Remember, knowledge is power!

Sincerely,
    Tarik
    Payza

Payza Team, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  5. pranavjpr

pranavjpr Peon

Best Answers:
    So does it means you wont be replying on forums for our problems and will be posting only general news and questions? but what about the problems of your customers who live outside canada, USA or UK to call on international no. its very costly for people like me who are from India or some other countries. forums are the best for us to get our problem solved. Hope your presence remain here and keep solving our problems.

pranavjpr, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  6. cosmin21

cosmin21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Updating my last post..

Date9/4/2012 2:24:32 PMReference Number44A37-834B7-F15D5

1 hour ago i was at my bank, no money still...but its the second day. Hopelly tomorrow ....i can give a praise to payza and all its staff

cosmin21, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  7. INDIAN123

INDIAN123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

So bank transfer in india not works ?

INDIAN123, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  8. Sasukesan

Sasukesan Peon

Best Answers:
    Tarik,

Ummm---, the things seem to get worse.
    My pending bankwire withdrawal dated on 25 Aug '12 is now being RENEWED to ANOTHER PENDING with the new date of 9/6/2012 1:41:29 PM with the same Reference Number 93916-450F1-BD344.

It looks you're trying to manipulate your record by changing the original request date, which sounds obviously wrong ethically.

Can you ask your internal audit team to investigate banking ops and proceed payment immediately?

Sasukesan

Sasukesan, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  9. cosmin21

cosmin21 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is unbelievable...Payza keeps lieing! i went to the bank...although the withdraw is COMPLETED in payza.... IN my bank no money, no pending amounts from anywhere! Tarik..what did u said about those 1-3 days of waiting for the money to enter?

Is this bullshit ? or what? im sick of this, posting, and posting..and no real facts!

Date9/4/2012 2:24:32 PMReference Number44A37-834B7-F15D5

Completed in 4---we are in 7 ...Today they should have got there, theyre Not.

How should i ever trust payza? how!??????

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
    cosmin21, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  10. RodriguezRCA

RodriguezRCA Peon

Best Answers:
    hello payza team....i never had a problem with this what happen now??, i was made a withdrawal to my payza debit card in the 01/09/2012 and today was pass more than 4 days business days and is not complete!... i hope you resolve this problem today

my reference number is this: D7B1C-0B2C0-436C4

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
    RodriguezRCA, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  11. Payza Team

Payza Team Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Hope this Friday leads to an exceptionally great weekend for everyone,

Just a reminder, if you are experiencing an account specific issue please get in touch with our support. We will be extending our hours of operation very shortly to better service parts of the globe that operate within contrasting time zones.

If you are experiencing pending delays, please call our support. Our support is on stand by for you to benefit from, they don't bite, they are very friendly [​IMG]

Remember, anything account specific will now get directed to our support. Calling will get you sorted out pronto so don't be shy!

PS. Extended opening hours coming soon! Little to no wait times when calling, We ramped up support so that you can get your point across without having to worry about long hold times!

Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST
    USA:
    +1-917-720-1220
    UK: +44-203-519-0003

Thanks for being a awesome all round :)
    Tarik
    Payza

Payza Team, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  12. cosmin21

cosmin21 Peon

Best Answers:
    A great weekend..i don´t think so.. Still the same problem! Withdraw Seems to be completed , but it´s not..I went to the bank , talked to the staff personal, and Bank Manager! there are no Money pending in my account . No Nothing!

Reference Number44A37-834B7-F15D5

cosmin21, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  13. needtruehelp

needtruehelp Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't Payza support Online Mobile Recharge Business ?

needtruehelp, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  14. cosmin21

cosmin21 Peon

Best Answers:
    My story about Payza...on 16 august 2012..i got paid...transferend the money to payza! ... i forgot my pin:))) damn...i asked payza to change it for me..no asnwer ..as usual...on 20 august...i remembered it!!!! Damn..again...on 21.august..payza responds my ticket....when you will log in , you will be able to reset ur pin:)))) ...again reseted the pin ..and wrote it down:))

Money withdraw...found this forum, facebook, and twitter payza support..messin around here, givin tickets and stuff..talkin to tarik..and chris..and beatrix ...between 20 august-31 august..I thought i made a donation to payza...of a sum ..of 4 digits.

On the 31..the date of the withdraw Changed...alone...another ticket..but ...after the weekend and labour day..on 4 sept 2012...MY money were completed...But not in my account...haha

another ticket...another bla bla...talkin to tarik, and payza support ur money will be in ur account in 1-3 days..

NOW I HAVE MY MONEY! in my hands...and im like..muuhhahahahahah:D

Payment received today! 8.09.2012!!! in my bank account and my hands!

Thank you payza, tarik, chris, beatrix ..for not beeing a scam, as i see now....you guys have some problems with the new changes..but i am hoping payza will stand up tall between all the other payment processor..

To all...be faithfull and stress payza with tickets...this stuff really works:p

cosmin21, Sep 8, 2012 IP
    Payza Team likes this.
  15. Sasukesan

Sasukesan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Tarik,

I'm afraid very few members count on your:
    - Support System --- the extreme waiting time until receiving the answer
    - Calling --- almost impossible to get through your staff
    That's why we count on this exclusive forum which is the place where frustrated members can get at least some answer in relatively short-term and you can demonstrate what you can do to your customers.

Unfortunately your comment of "Extended opening hours coming soon! Little to no wait times when calling, We ramped up support so that you can get your point across without having to worry about long hold times! " doesn't give us confidence given the facts that your predecessor's said Tickets Marathon etc didn't improve the situation so much and overall your service seems to have been deteriorating.

Having said, hope you keep assisting your members' each inquiry here as before rather than throwing aside the support.

Appreciate your confirmation.

Sasukesan

Sasukesan, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  16. Sasukesan

Sasukesan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Tarik,

I confirm that the above Pending changed into Completed on 7th Sept '12.
    Thank you, I'll report when I receive the fund in my bank.

FYI.

Sasukesan

Sasukesan, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  17. itechyou

itechyou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ticket ID: VKP-967-32016
    Subject: Money Got deducted, Funds not Added, Refund Please

This is another one I am submitting, It is taking too long to refund! Resolve my issue soon! I am really getting frustrated and angry now!

itechyou, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  18. malcomxgta

malcomxgta Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look at this. Its been 2 weeks but still haven't received the funds via wire.

Ticket ID: OZT-534-56523

malcomxgta, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  19. marhahajcs

marhahajcs Active Member

Best Answers:

If you dont want to give support here,better ask the moderator to close this thread.
    +1 vote from me!

P.S.
    You guys are scammers,and we all know that.Please stop telling lies for your customers!

marhahajcs, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  20. cosmin21

cosmin21 Peon

Best Answers:
    for me....they are just in trouble..i received my money...

cosmin21, Sep 10, 2012 IP