1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FB SMS Verification

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by nameduser, Sep 8, 2012.

Yo all,
    Need to know where can I access for free WORKING sms receiving online application for the purpose of verifying already registered one single account on facebook? I don't trust at scam bypassing method. It cannot be done in shorter time, cannot afford to study it too much. It is very unlikely I will find anyone who will be willing to give out cell phone number even if I promise its gonna be just for that single verifying purpose. So all I have left is the question about free working sms receiving application? Could anyone suggest anything please? Just don't say please applications like google voice, skype, pinger, txtlocal, receive-sms-online.com, tm4b, textem, 411sms.com, etc. because those ones as well as houndreds of others that I found definitely don't work.
    Im sorry for the message. Kind regards.

nameduser, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  2. FBmarketing

FBmarketing Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can ask some company for help. They not only offer programs, but also offer a lot service including verifying accounts. Pm me if you have interest.

FBmarketing, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  3. nameduser

nameduser Peon

Best Answers:
    I did but didn't get your reply with the number.

nameduser, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  4. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    Why don't you buy some SIM cards and use them as verification purpose. I am not sure that if your country allows to do that. But in my country one can have SIM cards as much as they can have.

Mithuasha, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  5. nameduser

nameduser Peon

Best Answers:
    Please tell me that you are joking... After waiting so long for some reply, I got this in return?? You are joking, right? What you typed in reply took 3 times longer than saying phone number to me and passing to me a single short group of four or five numbers as verification code. For sure you didn't mean seriously when typing this reply...

nameduser, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  6. vitabion

vitabion Peon

Best Answers:
    You can take your friend's help by their mobile .
    I think it'll help you out.

vitabion, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  7. havilove

havilove Member

Best Answers:
    I do not think this is good idea.

havilove, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  8. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Buying a single SIM card IS the best option for you. There is no other option unless you want to pay MORE than a SIM card.

TheSyndicate, Sep 17, 2012 IP