1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone heard of Empower Network

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by zero101, Aug 29, 2012.

Hi as it says has anyone heard of empower network?

zero101, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  2. techlead

techlead Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I'm also one of many affiliates in powerful Empower Network. But it is NOT so worth in my opinion. It just says about blogging.......

techlead, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  3. SuccessParadise

SuccessParadise Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also a member of Empower Network and I would like to say that there is so much more to it than what people think! This network has the ability to turn your business into a cash fountain!
    On a side note, I am in a training course right now that is teaching us how to leverage the power of that network as well as several other platforms like product creation, facebook marketing...
    We have been following the course for 2 weeks now and we are already seeing results.

If you would like more details on this training and how you can get involved PM me for details.

To Your Success,
    Brent

SuccessParadise, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  4. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please guys stay away from such shady schemes

For months guys were claiming that Zeekrewards was legal and full legitimate

I was out here sounding the alarm but hardly anyone would listen until they got busted.

If you want to earn money in an ethical and legitimate fashion then watch these videos below and pm me if you are interested in making some serious money.

The power of leverage = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQK_ygYVq1k

MLM industry

part 1 =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imFoUK2JKi8&feature=related

part 2 =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE4kypz1EJs&feature=relmfu

planck, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  5. Lewey Lu

Lewey Lu Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I won't bother with them. The fact that they're affiliates are spamming facebook group and forums, it means they don't teach legit stuff.

Lewey Lu, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  6. tarcea14

tarcea14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I love Empower Network. People that Don't know the "POWER" of their system will say otherwise.
    Do you guys understand, I blog once a day and get guaranteed search engine traffic? They show you literrally, how to optimize every blog post to ensure that your rank on google is high.
    You don't have to pay for hosting and all of that, and every time someone signs up under you to get their blogging system started, you receive the $25 commission straight to your bank account.
    100% commissions, money in the bank. No advanced commissions, no chargebacks or none of that, plus you get those $25 payments monthly coming straight to you, not to the company or anyone else.
    If you wanna join, GET IN NOW, PM ME!

tarcea14, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  7. infoaddicts

infoaddicts Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that summarises the topic. STAY AWAY !

infoaddicts, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  8. tarcea14

tarcea14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Some of their affiliates are new to internet marketing and they don't follow the Training that is provided by empower to be a successful internet marketer, therefore they spam their links and look bad. That's on their behalf, not the company's.

tarcea14, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  9. emperor14

emperor14 Peon

Best Answers:
    as you know mlm is some how multi level marketing which has been started its work for about 88 years and even more ...
    as you know if you be patient you can earn so much money per month like these people which work part time or full time and for their jobs they make money so a lot ...
    10incomes.com/page/top-500-mlm-earners
    if you don't know mlm, lets check mlm benefits
    1-Small amount of risk
    2-A huge demand for good quality products
    3-Residual income
    4-The income potential
    5-No employees to hire
    6-No inventory
    7-Low operating Costs
    8-Leverage
    9-Portability
    10-The attainable freedom
    these are great points for everyone ...
    if you are interested to join i am working with nuskin that has joined the top 10 Direct selling companies with 1.7billion dollars on 2011 ... and produce anti aging products ...
    check this out for just one sample effect of the product
    just search YouTube on this keyword "nu skin before after"
    if you are interested to join us and get wealthy...
    if you are tired of your job ...
    if you wanna experience something new and fun ...
    if you wanna meet so many persons ...
    if you wanna travel so a lot ...
    or use the miracle products with thew wholesale price(about 25% or more off) just and stay YOUNG ...
    just contact me :
    mail:

emperor14, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  10. Drent123

Drent123 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is empowering for a strong community.

Drent123, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  11. emperor14

emperor14 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can make money up to 10,000$ per month, 15,000$ , 25,000$ go up ...
    you can earn up to 1,000,000$ per month through this ...
    its not a dream ...
    people are making money from this part time job ...
    its just up to you to come and listen to me ... tell you how to reach your dreams ...
    then its up to you ...
    start it or not
    but from a guy who is in this business ...
    it worth it guys ... it really worth it ...
    for example if something happen and i cant go to work for a month ... then what ... no one pay me a penny ...
    but in my business if i want to rest for a month my friends works and i continue making money through them ...
    randy Gage said now i am talking to you i am making money ...
    this is it ...
    take your chance

emperor14, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  12. tarcea14

tarcea14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    tarcea14, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  13. pearl17

pearl17 Banned

Best Answers:
    I think i have heard about them ...few guys approached me on skype for asking guest posts on those blogs..they told me they are from empower network, i never knew what was that until now :)

pearl17, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  14. capitalmind

capitalmind Banned

Best Answers:
    Empower Network is two different things: 1) a MLM meets Article website, and 2) MLM marketing "training", either "Inner Circle" or "Mastermind".

Almost all the articles on Empower is about "income opportunity", and most of them are downright shady. You can still find some authors promoting / reviewing something that had been outlawed in the US back in 2010. They call it "viral blogging". I call it "lousily written marketing articles".

You pay them $25 a month to blog. You then recruit people (i.e. get them to use the blogging system at $25 a month). You then pass up the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and every 5th thereafter sales to your "upline" (i.e. whoever sponsored you). If your downline recruits, they'll do the same for you (pass up a few sales proceeds to you).

The Inner Circle training is $100 a month, and "Master Mind" course is $500, where you watch a bunch of "trainers" allegedly teaching MLM techniques and whatnot, where the owner of Empowered show off his Costa Rica home.

This is known as the n-up comp model, and it *sounds* good but really isn't as it makes it heavily recruit-dependent.

You can make "big money" if you recruit a LOT of people and get them to buy their courses and pay $25 to blog... and get others to do the same.

IMHO, it's quite scummy.

capitalmind, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  15. wenren

wenren Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya i heard about this. And you know from where i knew about this, this is from right here.

wenren, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  16. TheWordMan

TheWordMan Peon

Best Answers:
    My cousin joined and then unjoined after the first month. He said it was a scam. He is great in the network marketing world and has made a lot of money and gotten free cars from Visalus (still works it too).

TheWordMan, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  17. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    Empower Network is an affiliate program that pays the people 100% commissions rather than the standard 20-50% typically offered. The products are tools and educational materials. They are-
    1. a blogging platform
    2. inner circle audio trainings
    3. Costa Rica Mastermind Intensive
    4. $15k a month course.

Digital_lover, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  18. JeremiahSay

JeremiahSay Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes heard of it, David Wood a brilliant guy was the mastermind behind this brilliant idea.

It's a affiliate program that pays 100% commission, that's one of his USP (unique selling proposition). I'd say a lot of people benefited from this affiliate program.

JeremiahSay, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  19. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've heard about it ... but not working with it yet.

aditd, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  20. Kevin619

Kevin619 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Empower Network is two different things: 1) a MLM meets Article website, and 2) MLM marketing "training", either "Inner Circle" or "Mastermind".

Almost all the articles on Empower is about "income opportunity", and most of them are downright shady. You can still find some authors promoting / reviewing something that had been outlawed in the US back in 2010. They call it "viral blogging". I call it "lousily written marketing articles".

You pay them $25 a month to blog. You then recruit people (i.e. get them to use the blogging system at $25 a month). You then pass up the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and every 5th thereafter sales to your "upline" (i.e. whoever sponsored you). If your downline recruits, they'll do the same for you (pass up a few sales proceeds to you).

The Inner Circle training is $100 a month, and "Master Mind" course is $500, where you watch a bunch of "trainers" allegedly teaching MLM techniques and whatnot, where the owner of Empowered show off his Costa Rica home.

This is known as the n-up comp model, and it *sounds* good but really isn't as it makes it heavily recruit-dependent.

You can make "big money" if you recruit a LOT of people and get them to buy their courses and pay $25 to blog... and get others to do the same.

Kevin619, Oct 23, 2012 IP