1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Anyone Here Earn $500+ From YouTube?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by w11guy, Aug 28, 2012.

Does anyone on here make over $500 per month from youtube? If you do, do you mind sharing how long it took you to reach that figure and how you achieved it. Also post your username so that I can check out your videos. If you don't want to share publicly bt don't mind sharing in private, then please PM me. I'm just after some general advice from someone who's succeeded. I've started making a little money but want to build it up quite quickly.

w11guy, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  2. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    May i ask y you are focused on youtube for revenue stream. Since you tube uses google for ad placement it would be hard to achieve that on a consistent basis. one thing i have learned with monetizing your videos is that you loose consistent traffic. People get annoyed with the ads blocking there video. I would sugest from my own experience to not focus on making a lot through you tube unless you have a great idea and way to put up mas fresh content rapidly quality content of course though. This is only my experience and may vary depending on the niche and person. but what you seem to be asking also is for some ones idea. that is usualy kept under lock and key. hope you good luck

kemasii, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  3. eleyinte

eleyinte Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I completely agree with kemasil. With youtube you cant make money that quick. You have build up your view over time that will later make you money.

eleyinte, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  4. w11guy

w11guy Member

Best Answers:
    The ideas aren't under lock and key. I make money from several sources and freely tell people how I do it. Others also share their success with me. Even if I told everyone on here exactly how I made money with property, I doubt anyone at all would follow my advice. It's the same with the internet. You can tell people the exact formula, but 99% won't both because it's too much hard work.

Just to clarify, I'm not looking for quick cash, but to speed up a long-term process that I've already started. I have 100s of videos planned and my views are building up, so it is only a matter of time. I'm not aiming to make a fortune, but to get a decent 2nd income from something I enjoy doing - travelling and taking videos.

w11guy, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  5. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with kemasii too.

mrb1129, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  6. ladesignandcoding

ladesignandcoding Peon

Best Answers:
    Why limit yourself when there are countless revenue streams out there?

ladesignandcoding, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  7. w11guy

w11guy Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not limiting myself at all. I travel a lot and make videos, so why not add to youtube? I don't see how that is limiting myself.

w11guy, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  8. jackjohan7299

jackjohan7299 Member

Best Answers:
    you need to increase viewers for your video to earn money on youtube.Best way to increase viewers for your video use social networking sites.

jackjohan7299, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  9. Maschit

Maschit Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i agree with you, I not rushing to make thousand of dollar now. what I focus now is the techincal issue and brand.

time is money but if i do it right, it will payoff soon

Maschit, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  10. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think someone is going to reveal their income and secrets for you to benefit from...so this thread may be a waste of time.

I can tell you one thing that works pretty well though.... 1) Find a niche. 2) Search for AWESOME videos with in that niche. 3) Download the videos to your pc. 4) Use a video editor to splice the videos together and add a cool song. 5) Learn the time marks for thumbnail placement so you can have a catchy or cool thumbnail 6) do keyword research and write a rich description with a very interesting subject. 7) repost on youtube.

NetStar, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  11. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    I have this before through adsense as I create and upload more videos my monthly earning increases from 300 to 900 dollars a month until google banned my adsense account.

kinnethharring, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  12. sanders80

sanders80 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is that really possible never been do a things in youtube that is really awesome question.

sanders80, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  13. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're aggressive enough you can start making around $10 a day comment spamming. Although it is a dumb way to make money it does work.

Seqqa, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  14. niknyc

niknyc Peon

Best Answers:
    I jsut found out that there is actually a way to make money on youtube, know i get it !!! OMG if i just recorded my gaming experience lol ))

niknyc, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  15. w11guy

w11guy Member

Best Answers:
    Why was your account banned? That usually only happens if you break some of their rules.

w11guy, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  16. jenyfarlopej

jenyfarlopej Member

Best Answers:
    Some days ago I got a project. Then I had to upload 20 video per day. I income some money from here.

jenyfarlopej, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  17. w11guy

w11guy Member

Best Answers:
    w11guy, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  18. abdullahp

abdullahp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $ 500 per day or $ 500 per week or $ 500 per month? or $ 500 for life time?

abdullahp, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  19. w11guy

w11guy Member

Best Answers:
    As mentioned in the original post, $500/month.

w11guy, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  20. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think he got his adsense account banned, which may not have anything to do with Youtube Partner Program. Youtube Partner Program needs an adsense account, so if your adsense account gets banned, you can not longer earn from youtube.

ablaye, Sep 7, 2012 IP