1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adagency1 review SCAM!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ryoeyesa, Jun 1, 2012.

1. ryoeyesa

ryoeyesa Peon

Best Answers:
    You guys are bullshit!!! makes me so mad, now you're accusing me that I was sending fake traffics. FYI I have big traffics on my site and right now I'm working with big networks like pixfuture, lijit, and cpxinteractive and they are paying me well better than your trash scam adagency1. And don't tell me that bullshit that I'm the only one complaining for not being paid, coz I've read some reviews about you not paying the other publishers as well. http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26889 Don't worry no need to pay me. I don't need your money

ryoeyesa, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  2. bizdevguyy

bizdevguyy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    a lot guys generate fake traffic using bots and popup iframes etc. watch out

bizdevguyy, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  3. ronnie9200

ronnie9200 Peon

Best Answers:
    Been with Adagency1 for years... Always paid me on time and generate great income for us!

ronnie9200, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  4. XXLINK

XXLINK Peon

Best Answers:
    their site is very old i remember them 6 years ago but i'm not sure if they are legit

XXLINK, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  5. ronnie9200

ronnie9200 Peon

Best Answers:
    They are indeed legit, However, the site is defiantly dated! We actually get better CMP's than most of the top tiers. Maybe they will take our advise and freshen up the site a bit :) It would be nice to have a more comprehensive admin for the publishers. But, It does the trick for now. :) Id recommend them all day long.

ronnie9200, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  6. GM1

GM1 Peon

Best Answers:
    They are indeed a SCAM!! I have accumulated over a $100 and been requesting a payout for over 6 months.. not only is their CPM extremely low, they also do not pay you when it comes time. Avoid this scam.

GM1, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  7. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OP why don't you try other CPM network.....some old network are also scammer....they earn through you...when the time came for payout...they disabled your account.
    example..CPM.biz [old cpm network not paying anymore but still online]

ViperBlood, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  8. adagency1

adagency1 Peon

Best Answers:
    The fact that we have an advanced system that stop cheaters does not make us scammers. all legit adnetworks have an advanced system to stop cheaters in order to keep advertisers happy and continue working with us. some of these advertisers been with us for years because we send them quality traffic.We been online for over 7 years and this is the only thread about adagency1 not paying. this month alone we have paid our publishers over 65,000 USD.The only reason we been online for so long is because we are able to stop cheaters. all of us should work together to stop cheaters.cheaters will hurt adnetworks as well as legit publishers

adagency1, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  9. ViperBlood

Best Answers:
    @adagency1....what are you doing from last 6 month..when OP ask for payout?? You take 6 month for verifying that user sending fake or real traffic??? is your advance system not working that time...when your Advertiser getting fake traffic??
    LOL...are you trying to make laugh....i can ask lots of questions...just give me 3 answers of above questions.

ViperBlood, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  10. adagency1

adagency1 Peon

Best Answers:
    so you really think someone would actually use an adnetwork for 6 months without getting paid. of course the system caught them the first month.Would you use an adnetwork for 6 months without getting paid?

adagency1, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  11. ViperBlood

Best Answers:
    If your system already caught himalready...why don't you BAN him in 1st month??
    You disabled his account after 6 month....as user posted the screenshort:p
    If you paying Net60 so user have to wait.

I'm using cpmfun.com and they paying NET30 ...so i've to wait.........

ViperBlood, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  12. ryoeyesa

ryoeyesa Peon

Best Answers:
    A scammer doesn't wanna be called "SCAMMER" so they make excuses.

ryoeyesa, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  13. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats really not a valid reason or excuse, many time it happens with a network it takes time to get payment, many big companies even pays in 90 days, so I don't believe its a big deal if someone even waited for 6 months to get payment from a network, who is giving different excuses every time.

This is a perfect lesson to webmaster to stick with reliable network even if earning is less, it gives satisfaction and happiness of getting good support and timely payment, instead of all these headache to fight for own payment

aassociatehit, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  14. GM1

GM1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never cheated. And my traffic is legit. In fact my traffic is so valuable that I have since joined the USA Today Sports Media Network, a reputable network which actually pays its clients. AdAgency1 is the opposite - a shady network that does not pay their clients.
    For those publishers who are starting out, I recommend avoiding this Adagency1 scam..

GM1, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  15. HaiTai

HaiTai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the information

HaiTai, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  16. starzup

starzup Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adagency 1 they don't have time for making good design for their site... their design is bullshit haha and scam as well as mentioned in the thread not paying to genuine publishers. stay away from it...

starzup, Jun 24, 2018 IP
  17. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    advanced system to stop cheaters ?
    you banned his account after 60-90days of earnings when he requested the money.

until then, the advance system was sleeping? you are just a shit people that deserve the worst in this life

crystygye, Jul 7, 2018 IP