1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israel blows up bus full of Jews in Bulgaria

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Mikaël2, Jul 18, 2012.

1. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Youre generous. I was gonna suggest he *might* surpass the fantasy he'd had relations with humans.

robjones, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

It is nice to see our local neocons are coming out of the closet, stroking each other, sharing love and affection. Now if they just could lick their wounds, grow a pair and discuss something instead of gossiping about someone like all pair of b*tches. :)

gworld, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  3. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    OK. now all you have to do is provide the proof. When did the did the UN vote on this issue ? How many voted for/ against in the Security Council ? How many abstained ? How many vetoed ?

Mikaël2, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  4. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why does the UN matter? Their decisions and opinions hold no objectivity.

BRUm, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  5. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it matters in as much Israel is a member of the UN and it is blatantly ignoring the resolutions of the Security Council whilst being a signatory to comply with the decisions of the Council.

pladecalvo, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The UN is just a front organization for the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC).

Will.Spencer, Aug 19, 2012 IP
    BRUm likes this.
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sad but true. The UN council on Human Rights is populated and sometimes chaired by some of the worst offenders on human rights issues on the planet, including the PRC, Russia, Cuba, Zimbabwe, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Sudan. Hell, Iran was appointed to the UN Commission on the Status of Women. How does a country actively engaged in ethnic cleansing in Darfur hold a seat on a council for human rights and not discredit the entire organization?

It goes a long way towards explaining why the UN is so focused on Israel, while ignoring festering sores in Zimbabwe, the DPRK, Iran, Belarus, Cuba, Burma, and Sudan. Sudan is expected to again join the UN Council on Human Rights this year.

Obamanation, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  8. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "In its entire history the only thing the United Nations has accomplished is to put together a reasonably pleasant Christmas card."
    - Dave Barry

+1 for Mikaël's Troll Status.

Corwin, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  9. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    You have yet to provide any proof, Corwin. That's because you don't have any proof. The UN security council never voted on whether Palestine can become a full member or not. Abbas did submit an application in 2011, but it is as I said, the UN never voted on it.

I'm not expecting you to apologise for lying and misleading others, but I will suggest that you burn your bible and do some real research on the Israel/Palestine conflict before making the claim that Palestine belongs to the Jews and that the Palestinians should be left to rot in their refugee camps.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
    Mikaël2, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  10. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many of you would support the dissolution of the UN? I for one would be happy to see the end of the wannabe world government. I wonder how much membership costs and how much each member nation contributes.

BRUm, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  11. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But going to the UN is the only time most of the guys on their Human Rights Commission get to visit a free country.

robjones, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  12. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Would you replace it with anything?

pladecalvo, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  13. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it's prime real estate. We'd replace that POS with something useful... A dry cleaners, grocery store, carwash... Something of value. Send the third world pissants that want to dictate to us back to the upholstered outhouses they they call a country.

robjones, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  14. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    That's no way to talk about Texans.

pladecalvo, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  15. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Like it or not the UN is one of the few things that prevent a all out war when things get heated up . That's why the security council exists . As for the contribution of the member states it's quite small .

This is the 2012 UN budget : http://www.un.org/en/hq/dm/pdfs/oppba/Regular Budget.pdf ;

And here are most of the contributors : http://www.un.org/en/ga/contributions/honourroll.shtml ;

ApocalypseXL, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  16. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Adrian, it has been a while. Wondered where you'd gone :)

I'm not sure how effective they are at anything to be honest. I doubt they've acted as any real arbitration or deterrent. If nations are at the point that the UN tries to wade in they wouldn't listen anyway.

BRUm, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  17. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Another +1 for Mikaël's troll status.

I never said that the Security Council ever voted on admitting Palestine to the U.N. Where did I write that the Security Council ever voted on admitting Palestine to the U.N.? Please show me where I wrote that the U.N. Security Council had voted on admitting Palestine to the U.N. Because I never wrote that the Security Council ever voted on admitting Palestine to the U.N.

They never had the votes. They only had eight or nine:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/11/united-nations-delays-palestinian-statehood-vote
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/09/palestinians-setback-un-statehood-bid

In 2011 the U.N. chose to deny Palestine full membership. Palestine knew they did not have the votes and that they were being denied membership.

Mikaël, you are lying. You are a liar. I never wrote that the Security Council ever voted on admitting Palestine to the U.N. You are lying and misleading others. I wonder, is your behavior a reflection upon Palestinians? You are a liar.

Corwin, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  18. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, the security council has never voted. Therefore Palestine was not denied full membership.

Incorrect.

You said Palestine was denied full membership by the UN. ONLY the UN Security council and General Assembly can deny full membership.

This is so pathetic.

Mikaël2, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  19. Dynamo_M

Dynamo_M Guest

Best Answers:
    I am 15 pages late but I gotta ask, since when did showing a picture of smoke immediately mean "Israel is bombing Jews"? What am I missing here, is the picture encoded with a message or something?

Dynamo_M, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  20. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dynamo - If you figure out the logic in that... send up a flare. I tried, but it just wasn't there.

robjones, Aug 20, 2012 IP