1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israel blows up bus full of Jews in Bulgaria

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Mikaël2, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    The Israeli government pays Jews $2,000 a year, to spread state propaganda on the internet. - http://electronicintifada.net/comment/2626

It appears that Obamanation is a Jew that pretends to be an American patriot. Probably a member of Israel's fifth column. These type of peoples are dangerous and real Americans need to rid themselves of such individuals.

Mikaël2, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  2. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We gotta start a new DP drinking game where you take a drink everytime Gworld calls someone a coward, two drinks when he mentions Romanian hookers, and three when he calls someone gay.

Naah, some of y'all might not be ready for my level of alcoholism.

robjones, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  3. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You over simplify way too much. Size has everything to do with it, do you know of the many schools of thought on possession? The native Americans were incapable of possessing the land even through might, never mind reliance on non-existent agreed socio-political constructs defining borders and boundaries.

At least my idea is consistent. What gave the European 'Jews' the right to Palestinian land? A book allegedly written thousands of years ago by an unknown author, which is of utter subjective interpretation?

Why don't you enlighten us all on your reasoning behind the justification of the Israeli occupation?

Thing that gets me about the Israelis is how proud they are that they can win wars against a group of friggin' sand dwellers - with other nations' guns and money, of course. Good show Israel, being able to beat a lame kid is something to be proud of...

You just gave a prediction earlier. What you just said doesn't mean anything, it's an empty generalisation without any consideration of the countless factors that bring nations to war. Sure, given enough time they're likely to war but we're a weak deterrent in the first place. I'm not the one making any assumptions or predictions.

I thought you weren't naive enough to make predictions?

Almost! My government is spending our tax pounds, not dollars ;)

I take the position your founding fathers took. If it doesn't directly affect my security, what others do is not my concern. Apathetic? Maybe. But such emotional attachments have only become apparent in very recent modern history, of all the hundreds of thousands of years we've walked this planet.

At least I'm honest. If you're going to take the moral high ground, which you're eluding to in your hypothetical scenarios, you should be lobbying your government to invade Africa and stop the institutional oppression there. Then maybe you should invade Vietnam and NK again and liberate them from their communism. If you want to be the world police then stick by it. I don't see you enlisting to help the Israelis.

History shows us that civilisations, cultures and people are in a struggle to survive as long as possible but none have ever succeeded in surpassing a certain length of time.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
    BRUm, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It isn't an over simplification, and you are arguing the absurd. I happen to be very familiar with rights of possession when it comes to land. I can't see the point of pressing this issue with you as it should be fairly black and white.

Consistency on the issue would require you to condemn America for how it acquired much of it's land, and the UK for continuing to subjugate the Irish and Scottish. Not that it has anything to do with the matter at hand, but there were many factors leading up to a Jewish state, only one of which was a sense of entitlement based on historical record. Again, if it is all ancient history, none of this should concern you.

I wouldn't worry about apathy so much as self preservation. Without those "entangling alliances", much of Europe, and perhaps the UK would be speaking German. The world is a lot smaller now than it was then, which makes those alliances and allies all the more important.

No, I wasn't arguing morality. From a purely evolutionary standpoint, survival depends on relationships. To say you are going to go it alone and let your allies fend for themselves may not be moral but more importantly, it just isn't a bright thing to do.

Obamanation, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  5. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Already there. One shot down already on this thread, and anxiously awaiting my next. I know I'm filling the stereotype, but what can I say, we Chicanos like our tequila. Horale!

Obamanation, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Wow Menj, 768 posts before being banned this time. Your trolling must be improving. :p

Will.Spencer, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  7. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you're getting my point. I do condemn the treatment of the other constituents of Britain but not the US due to it being a continent for christ's sake. Put it this way, if the Palestinians occupied a land mass as large as the US and in such a manner as the native Americans did then I wouldn't have a problem with Israeli immigration. The fact is that the Israeli have moved the Palestinians in a tiny country into an even smaller sub-region denying basic rights and aid. The Palestinians were not nomadic people.

I doubt it. Hitler wanted an alliance with the UK. He admired the British Empire and wanted his own with help from us.

My survival and my country's survival are certainly not determined by the morons in the middle East. The same goes for the US. Governments gravitate toward war for endless benefits both domestically and abroad.

Anyway I'm out. Discussing on here is addictive and has in the past consumed way too much of my time.

Have a good day gentlemen.

BRUm, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just to make this clear if I mention you and obamanation in the same post, will that be 4 (1+3) drinks or 8 ((1+3)*2) drinks? :)

gworld, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Gworld, you disappointed, so I drank the drinks without your usual diatribe. Try harder next time. I really prefer to have an excuse to drink.

Obamanation, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Drunk Chicano, what a surprise, NOT. :)

gworld, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  11. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At this point, it looks like Mikaël has surrendered the argument. By his above post he admits that he either hasn't researched the subject or is embarrassed at being very WRONG.

And, here I am, for the THIRD TIME, telling Mikaël that in 2011 the U.N. chose to deny Palestine full membership - and Mikaël responds as if he never read it the first two times and asks again when it was denied membership. Maybe he's never heard of Wikipedia.

Anyone who is anyone, anyone with half a brain, anyone that has even a passing interest in Palestine KNOWS that the U.N. has denied Palestine membership multiple times. Want proof? If the U.N. never denied Palestine membership, then WHY IS PALESTINE NOT A MEMBER OF THE U.N.?

Mikaël, turn off the oven, you're DONE.

Corwin, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    So first you tell me white people hate Chicanos, then you call me a coward, and nowyou tell me you hate chicanos? I suppose you do qualify as a white guy.

I feel your frustration, but isn't it embarassing caling yourelf a racist just to try and get a rise out of me? Tell me what I can say to make you feel as though it has all been worth while. Maybe a jab at your french canadian heritage? Or your political ideology? How about just a blind rant of name calling hurled in your direction? Let me know man. I really do want to help.

13. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Midgets. I don't think Gworld has insulted midgets yet.

robjones, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I never said white people hate Chicanos, I said you hate to be a Chicano and desperately trying to act as you suppose white Americans will act. I think that Chicano girls are hot, dated couple of them while living in LA, Horale .

blonde-celeb-hot-latina-runawaylove.blogg.no-sexy-Favim.com-58164_thumb.jpg

Are you saying that you don´t count?:D

gworld, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  15. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Julian. Always captivating to read the output of someone that grows virtual balls when they log on.

[video=youtube;UE6iAjEv9dQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ[/video]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are just jealous because you don´t have any, virtual or real. :D

gworld, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    How much did you pay?

18. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I wasn´t talking about your sister, it was just dinner and drinks. ;)

gworld, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  19. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    C'mon O'nation... let the guy have his fantasy where he actually dates women that don't have to be inflated with a bike pump.

20. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Notice how "dated a couple of them" evolved into "just dinner and drinks" with one. At least his fantasy life is healthy.

Just reading Christopher Hitchens last book Hitch 22. The man was a testament to the fact an intelligent person can move beyond Marxism.