1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moneymakerX

moneymakerX Member

Best Answers:
    ok here is my review on this network

Well The 1st ever CPA company ever join to be honest is cpalead at the 1st time its hard to promote content locker with no good niche and traffic but some of there members help me a lot using application and script etc. to promote there widget .

I join this network on June 2012 My 1st earning from them was around $180+ and i get paid on 2012-07-31 after waiting for 60 days coz there payment will be net 30 for starting members.

payment.jpg
    payment 2.png

Then last month i reach over $300 then i request early payment and i get my payment from them also with a day.

payment3.png

so i really love this network [​IMG]

Another thing last time I get an email from my Affiliate Manager Kimberly Mattson

From Ms. Kimberly

Hey there.

How are you doing? I hope everything is going well with you. I was checking out your account today and noticed you were earning a little bit lower compared to in the past. It would be awesome to push more volume to our offers if possible, so please let me know if you need any help with this. I would definitely like to look into the options of maximizing your revenue if we can! We have a huge inventory of effective offers live right now that you definitely want to take advantage of.

There are a few bonuses I would like to talk about also, which you may find interesting:

Right now you qualify for a CPAlead Promotional Package, so if you would like us to sent one out please provide me with your Shipping address, Shirt Size and Affiliate ID # (for verification) and I can get it sent out immediately. The package contains various items branded with our CPAlead logo, absolutely free. We can also provide you with Weekly payments (If you are not already on that level) and the ability to increase your payouts on every offer in the system, which means more money per lead.

I am interested in making sure you are earning as much revenue as you can with us, so let me know if there is anything I can personally do to help! We are very flexible with our payments if you are running high volume. Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully assisting you in some way!

Best regards,
    Kim

So they giving Away free stuff if they like your job, so this is why i stick to this network and never joined any other network.

Here is My summary review

1.support - 100% they are helping a lot even you are new or old member of there network they are helping a lot. If you need instant help then just go to there community chat in there website and talk to JEREMY he is one of the best support staff out there you can request payment/premium survey approval/name change etc. if you are a good member of them.

2. survey well to be honest there survey is great let say 1 out 5 survey is converting very well even your traffic is not good. example for 5 click 1 lead is converting

3. Payments well as long as you gave legit lead and did not fraud etc. you will get your payment after review your traffic and lead. you can even request early payment and very early payment once your reach 60 days of promoting there offer.

Well i have many reviews from them but i think this is good enough to tell that this is the best network out there. even somebody there don't like there network (HATER!) I'm proud of my self I joined them theres no network out there like them for me. CPALead is probably one of the fastest growing CPA networks worldwide.
    Their innovative setup and motivation to improve their network is incredible. They basically do anything to become better than any other network out there.

First of all they have a great concept: The idea behind CPALead is to protect your website content through a gateway. Only when visitors complete a survey or offer they get access to the content. Especially the surveys are doing very well. People love surveys and they love to let other people know their opinion. That's part of the reason why CPALead works so well.

To be honest CPALEAD change my life

I love you all CPALEAD staff hope you will last forever.

Regards

HUSH - CPALEAD Publisher

moneymakerX, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  2. CPALeadMadison

CPALeadMadison Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Great review moneymakerx! Keep up the good work!

CPALeadMadison, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  3. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello all!

If you are a Publisher of CPAlead and have not received a Promotional Package containing exclusive items branded with our logo I have good news for you. Right now you can simply send me an email with your Shipping Address, T-Shirt Size and Affiliate ID # to request one and within a week or so we will ship it out to you! My email address is: Jeremy (At) CPAlead (DOT) com .

The only real requirement here is that you have an active CPAlead account and are currently earning some amount of revenue. THAT'S IT ! Don't miss out on this opportunity to rep your favorite CPA Network in style.

I look forward to your requests and getting some stuff sent out! Any question? Just ask.

CPALeadJeremy, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  4. iWantMuzik

iWantMuzik Member

Best Answers:
    i loved the promotional package i received last year it was great

iWantMuzik, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  5. pyro1423

pyro1423 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi guys, i sent you a pm as i am not able to login to my account, i have used password reset but i still can not access my account, i have pmed Jeremy my Email.

pyro1423, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  6. webtranslation

webtranslation Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Do you have campaigns to promote in mexico, peru, venezuela, argentina?

webtranslation, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  7. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

I am sorry to hear that,

I did receive your PM. Please see my response so that we can see what the problem is and get you back into your account.

Thanks for your patience !

Hey,

We actually have offers for each one of those countries, other than Venezuela. There have definitely been offers available in the past for this country, so I am going to speak with our Advertising department to see what is available for this area. Hopefully we can get something that performs well for you!

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

CPALeadJeremy, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  8. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Today I was not able to reach CPAlead site and now when I can reach it I am not able to login... getting this message:

Hello, test test
    Your account was not approved. This can happen for various reasons, including failure to validate the domain you used in your application. If you feel you made an error in your application, please contact your affiliate manager, Madison Francis, for more details. Use your CPAlead. publisher ID #31525 to reference your account.

Login credentials work, if I enter wrong password it tells me.

But account ID is different than mentioned in email and also the name test test...

Is there some DB issue?

Thanks for checking

webmoney, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  9. CPAleadJohnBryant

CPAleadJohnBryant Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi webmoney,

Sorry you're having issues logging in. I went ahead and sent you a PM, let me know if you have problems receiving it.

Thanks,

John Bryant
    CPAlead
    Director of Client Services

CPAleadJohnBryant, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  10. mydream

mydream Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmmm what's going on I usually login every day and today it says i cant and im not even able to reset my password?

mydream, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  11. CPAleadJohnBryant

CPAleadJohnBryant Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello mydream,

Sorry to hear your having trouble with your account. Please go ahead and email me your affiliate ID number with "mydream" in the subject line, and I will look into your account as quickly as possible.

john.bryant (@) cpalead.com

Thanks,

John Bryant
    CPAlead

12. mydream

mydream Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think thats unfair close my account cause i didnt earn in year i was only notified i had to login every 30 days. I lost premium, chat and early payment i made over 5,000 and any day i planned on starting up. Now i have one survery paying 0.08 cents ill never earn $250 again. Sorry but its not worth it. Ill move on.

mydream, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  13. CPAleadJohnBryant

CPAleadJohnBryant Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello mydream,

Again I apologize for the problem, however as I stated in my email, those are items I can manually expedite on your new account.

Thanks,

John Bryant

14. phillip

phillip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you recieve vEP if you're set to ACH?

And how long does ACH usually take before it hits bank account?

phillip, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  15. CPAleadJohnBryant

CPAleadJohnBryant Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi phillip,

Yes, you are able to receive a VEP while being set to ACH. The length of time ACH takes to go through is usually entirely dependent on your bank. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

John Bryant
    CPAlead

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
    CPAleadJohnBryant, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  16. fiberupload

fiberupload Peon

Best Answers:
    I could be interested in such advertising methods. I will check and write again.

fiberupload, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  17. CPALeadMadison

CPALeadMadison Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey fiberupload,

If you are interested in working with us I can help you get your account set up. Please contact me by email at madison(at)cpalead(dot)com. I look forward to speaking with you!

Best Regards,
    Madison Francis
    CPAlead.com
    Account Manager

CPALeadMadison, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  18. iWantMuzik

iWantMuzik Member

Best Answers:
    they are great. you will be glad you tried them out

iWantMuzik, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  19. coolrohit222002

coolrohit222002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jeremy.
    I am having problem on my account.
    I try to login but i cannot login my account.
    I try to reset the password by entering my email but it says
    Sorry, the address that you provided cannot be found in the system. Please check the address and try again.

What happen on my cpalead account? I was a pioneer member of it and even earned good but now my cpalead account is gone ?

coolrohit222002, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  20. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Write directly to Jeremy or other AM. I had same problem... looks like they run some cleanup process and deactivated some accounts. I have no idea what criteria they used to deactivate them but my account was activated again so I hope you get it sorted out also.

webmoney, Aug 21, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.