1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What year is it? I'm in 2143. Time travel anyone?!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by puremonopoly, Aug 12, 2012.

I found out how to go back in time with reverse matrices foilbiotic submolecular particle physics! Haha. This is rather intriguing writing about 130 years in the past. So how is everyone in this time? :p

puremonopoly, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  2. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey time traveler, what year did they find a cure for cancer or created technologies to allow human beings to live forever? ;)

PS: No flux capacitor needed? :p

tdn878, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  3. puremonopoly

puremonopoly Active Member

Best Answers:
    The cure for cancer came in 2032. Although, it wasn't fully utilized until 2071. Most cancers were put into hibernation because of the genetic dispositions many people had and the inadequate ability for a singular cure within the scope of many genetic mutations. Until Professor Arthur Marvic and Doctor Vanessa Lundbrige of the Center for Nanotechnology and Biochemistry in Cambridge, 2063, developed a sliding-partix (a particle with quantum shifts of polarity). This gave the necessary tool needed to graph endless variations of 7sAx931√(3vn3T^1?)qh2 and end cell deformation/mutation. Live forever? No. Merely an extension of life in these bodies 'we' call human. Life has only currently extended to 147 years for the average person. However, some people are projected to live 900+ years, yet that is with the help of nano-robotics. See... biological entities are very complex and we haven't fully grasped the fountain of youth gene. I'm not one to boast. However, I'be been in this body for 127 years now and am projected for another 179. Technology changes all the time as do civilizations. The moon is filled with metal as is Mars. Houses are built with large printing devices. I love looking up at the stars! Many of my friends are on Mars. I'm sticking to Earth though. Let me tell you a little secret... life never ends. We still don't know how it forms. However, we do know that life moves in and out of anti-space... let me not put you to sleep with my rambling! I'm so excited to be talking with someone from the past. Well, not so much past as you might expect. Apparently, I'm writing this through a sort of window through time. No flux capacitor needed! :p I really can't explain the details here or map it because as you probably know already, the world is full of a lot of idiots and fools that wouldn't know how to use tools properly and that can be dangerous.

I urge you not to worry about living forever. Rather, pursue what it is that means the most to you and go at it with all you got for as long as you can carry yourself. Life isn't about the time you have. It is about what you make of the moments that are here now. Funny! I thought that I would have something great to say being in the future. I don't. Spoiler Alert!!! President Obama of 2008 wins a second term for the 2012 Presidential Election in the USA. A landslide victory for his party. I don't want to give up all the fun and excitement so I wont tell you what's happening Spring in Australia 2015. If only I could have been there to see that! Wow. Soar high, tdn878, fore the clouds reach is a mere beginning to your journey!!!

puremonopoly, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  4. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks time traveller. Its good to know we aren't all going to die on December 21, 2012 after all, phew. :rolleyes:

tdn878, Aug 13, 2012 IP
    puremonopoly likes this.
  5. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Hi time traveler, please post some pics from your time.
    We want to see pics of the new and modern world. Also a screenshot of DP if its still present at that time. ;)

Digital_shubhi, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  6. zelgly2

zelgly2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hey time traveler,

Can u tell me next 5 cricket world cups who are the winners.

And tell me India is in which position

and also tell me in which year India will become Super Power in this World.

zelgly2, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  7. djkhrystyan

djkhrystyan Peon

Best Answers:
    hey time traveler , spoil some more please :))

djkhrystyan, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  8. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No need to go into the future to know that. We all know the next 5 world cup winners are going to be:

2015: Australia
    2019: Australia
    2023: Pakistan
    2027: Australia
    2031: Australia

;) Jokes aside, I think cricket in the next few years will be very even. I am actually a big fan of Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma. I think both have big futures in cricket.

tdn878, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  9. zelgly2

zelgly2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely not.
    In the next 5 world cup India will get at least 3 world cups.

zelgly2, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  10. djkhrystyan

djkhrystyan Peon

Best Answers:
    Who watches cricket anyway? :)) It's more like a joke , don't shoot me ;)

djkhrystyan, Aug 14, 2012 IP
    puremonopoly and NeilPearson like this.
  11. thompson322

thompson322 Peon

Best Answers:
    More stories! More! And pictures too :cool:

lol. enjoyed reading his response to tdn878

thompson322, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  12. PsP writer

PsP writer Peon

Best Answers:
    All the answer aren't about this thread :))

PsP writer, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  13. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    Quiet interesting huh...

kinnethharring, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  14. puremonopoly

Best Answers:
    This reality ends every day for different beings. You are safe knowing though that Earth will not be destroyed anytime soon!!

puremonopoly, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  15. puremonopoly

Best Answers:
    I cannot post pictures from my time. I'm not sure if that would be ethically responsible of me. As this time travel is new to me, I don't feel it would be in the best interest of anyone to disclose such information until further research. Digital Point is still active and is a big networking platform for many planets in this system. I would send over a screenshot of a few things I find amazing in my time. I wonder what that would do to the space-time paradox? Will I then create a time in the past that branches off from my past... will then, this time I am contacting no longer be the 'past' of my time? I'll get back to you with an answer once I figure out a proper solution to the subject.

16. puremonopoly

Best Answers:
    I cannot comment of this subject because of the implications it could have and the ripples it would create if anyone acts on my knowledge. I appreciate your understanding.

17. puremonopoly

Best Answers:
    India will be in the race to becoming a Super Power in 'this' World (still to be determined). However, India is considered of great consequence on Mars and is a major driving force for Planeuto... the planet-like space station founded by William Henry Gates III, Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson and Mark Elliot Zuckerberg in 2033. India has had issues related to population density, economic turmoil and problems with countries in their sector throughout history from your time until my today. This is a strong country, yet within the scope of its population of relatively 2.8 Billion people, its greatest 'Super Power' is the strength in numbers it can produce. As a scientific superpower or an economic superpower, many from India have migrated away after becoming affluent which has greatly depressed this countries internal success. Your definition of a superpower quite possibly is very different in your time than it is in mine so I will try not to dive off the wrong end of this subject.

18. puremonopoly

Best Answers:
    starburst.jpg
    I was given authorization to release this image from my time. This will be the first Official image that has traveled through space-time as recorded August 23, 2143 @ 3:00:32 Zulu.

19. hafij

hafij Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think in 2143, that time population will be blast in india...
    can you think how much population of india in 2143??

hafij, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  20. Calorieman

Calorieman Peon

Best Answers:
    So can you still see the Moon in the future? Or is it covered up in smog from all the mega cities?

Is the future really going to be polluted? Because I live in the Philippines and when I was in Cebu I saw this canal filled with garbage. I only knew it had water in it because of the floating dead dog and children playing in it.

Calorieman, Aug 20, 2012 IP