1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to check is chitika is counting my ads click?

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by swapnil147, Aug 5, 2012.

Hello,
    Recently i have created an account in chitika yet i dont have single click on any add as per the overview of my chitika account...
    So i got a question that is chitika is counting ads click or not?
    How do i get that is working or now?
    And one more question what do u mean by impressions which is displayed on earning quick report
    Thanks for spending your time for your answer...

swapnil147, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  2. Sarah Chitika

Sarah Chitika Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there! My name is Sarah and I'm a member of the customer support team here at Chitika. There could be a few reasons as to why you aren't seeing any ad clicks to your Chitika account. 1.) You haven't received your first ad click yet. - On average, users will see about 1 click per 100 impressions each day. Therefore, if your traffic is below this, you might see little to no ad clicks. 2.) You have, but it hasn't shown up in your account yet. - It takes 3 full days after your first click for it to register in your Chitika account. It will update daily from that point forward. 3.) You changed the username in your Chitika ad code. - It is important that you do not change your username when setting up your Chitika ads. This means that any clicks registered on the ads will not be counted to your account. If you have any further questions, feel free to email . We're here to help!

Sarah Chitika, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  3. swapnil147

swapnil147 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So what do you mean about it?
    If i wont cross 100 impressions each day means the click ads will not be counted?
    Is that right what i am saying?

swapnil147, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  4. Sarah Chitika

Sarah Chitika Member

Best Answers:
    No - this is false. There is just a lower chance of you receiving clicks to your ad units if your traffic is below 100 imps/day.

Sarah Chitika, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  5. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sarah, if I have a domain name approved in my account, but I wish to share my revenue with my members (also chitika publishers) on my site, can I simply change the username in the chitika code? Will it work fine even if my members don't have my domain name in their chitika account?
    ps: sorry for highjacking this thread, but the answer to the OP has been given already.

JamesColin, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  6. nasrinalizadeh

nasrinalizadeh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I Chitika advertising on the my web site approximately two weeks to put the account is still zero and 200 people per day visit my website what is problem?

nasrinalizadeh, Jun 1, 2015 IP