1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help: Cannot Login to YSM Account!

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by inkymike, Nov 10, 2006.

I read quite a lot about YSM, and not all of it was positive, but I decided last night that what the hell, I would setup a small campaign and test it out.

Now I tried doing this at home and the signup process just would not work. Then I headed into work and tried again and I was let through.

So I setup my account, got emails from Yahoo telling me its all ok and I should login to check my details etc.

Now I try to login all I keep getting is 'Verification Code Incorrect'

I've tried different browsers, clearing temp files, cookies, security settings - everything I can think of. And notta. I'm a little worried I'm giong to end up getting into my account to find Yahoo have helpfully topped it up with money I don't have!

Any thoughts?

I did wonder whether Yahoo perhaps screen non-business lines? Only thing I could think of that differs between my being at home and at work...

Thanks

Mike

inkymike, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  2. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont' know what the problem could be, but try that email address i posted in another thread in this section (review-ysm@yahoo-inc.com, I think). An actual human responded once when I had a problem, and fairly quickly, too.

flip, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  3. Farkas

Farkas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had the same problem, signed up for ysm and got those emails but the login didn't work.
    Phoned them and they did a reset on my password = fixed. ;)

Farkas, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  4. digama

digama Peon

Best Answers:
    May I know what is YSM account.

digama, Nov 22, 2006 IP
  5. Farkas

Farkas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Farkas, Nov 22, 2006 IP