1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fiverr 5 $ seo gigs are Killer for your search Rankings !

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jobsense, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Today I am going to discuss very important article with you, This article is about Fiverr seo gigs . Fiverr is a place to Buy things for 5$ ,Many people show themselves to be seo master and sell backlinks there.There are thousands of people selling 200000 and More backlinks for 5$ there , Many unprofessional people become their vicitims daily. Actually these backlinks are Not backlinks These are Killer for your search Rankings , These backlinks are always on spam and Google blocked site. I bought 5 gigs a month ago in test for My one tech Blog,I swear these backlinks lowered My traffic with 70% decrease. I bought near 50K backlinks with a time interval , These backlinks were on spam pages with over 1000 and even more comment backlinks.But I dont take it serious In start.
    Then again one day I bought edu and gov backlinks But The result was even worst than that. My traffic went down to 80% with these edu and gov backlinks.Then I came to conclusion THat By 5$ service you cannot get even a single quality backlinks .I want you to inform you people dont buy any gov and edu backlinks on fiverr. They are source of spamming,Even google notifies even a single backlinks these days. Dont buy these spammy backlinks there. Fiverr seo gigs is fraud only, you cannot get top rankings for 5$ , Fiverr aim is to earnonly , They are not sincere to your million $ businesses , so avoid buying fake and spam backlinks.
    Keep it in mind Google is much cleverer Than your spam backlinks , Thats it :)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    jobsense, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  2. daones

daones Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I think anything that is sold for $5 and sounds too good to be true is obvious. Although Fiverr has some good marketing tools like video promotions or twitter retweets just think you get what you pay for.

daones, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr gigs are bullshit and will only get you banned.

That being said your thread title reads "Fiverr 5 $ seo gigs are Killer for your search Rankings ! " Which in English vernacular means a good thing. ;)

just sayin..

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  4. johnF73356

johnF73356 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is not true. At times there are no other ways for those just starting out in ghostwriting, article writing, logo design and more. All of the good sites require the freelancers have a portfolio but they cannot get people to give them a chance because they don't belong to one of the larger sites. Yes, a majority of the people are not up to par, but there are those who have no other choice but to start somewhere...even you had to start somewhere.

johnF73356, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  5. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But the truth is that people are still buying those gigs!

seo_buzz, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  6. MapleID

MapleID Peon

Best Answers:
    Because $5 is a small sum, why not try out and see if it does work out or not!

MapleID, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  7. razor1231

razor1231 Member

Best Answers:
    yeah true!!
    even i bought 4 gigs related to gov and edu backlinks.It doesn't helped me a bit :(

razor1231, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  8. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bcz some people think that they can fuck google with these 5$ spam backlinks, they are unaware that these spam backlinks lowered their traffic, they are using 5$ these days , but i promise one day they will conclude a same result .

jobsense, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  9. WinmanRoss

WinmanRoss Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, sure. Most of the gigs on fiverr are bullshit, and they will do harm to your rankings. But every once in a while you find real gems out there. Something like 2000 wiki links, or a PR 6 link, it's is definitely worth buying.

Be careful! Quatity is not quality. Don't buy a gig that offers you 100.000 links, this will do more harm than good.

WinmanRoss, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  10. asad.iqbal

asad.iqbal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Low prices didn't deliver quality, it's just quantity.

asad.iqbal, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  11. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    JamesColin, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  12. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes low prices give quantity, james your referred article about spam backlinks is really worth reading.MOstly fiverr sellers make comments on pages with thosands of backlinks on them and google notifies it to down your rankings.

jobsense, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  13. u4mee

u4mee Banned

Best Answers:
    Great news dear, I'll write, scrape and spin an article, then make 12000 of wiki backlink on domain high PR wikis site and give a report of xls or txt format? 100% Unique article? 12000 top backlinks # Give me 1 Url and 1-4 keywords each Url and tell me briefly about your site.

u4mee, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  14. monkeytrj

monkeytrj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is not fully true, when you buy a gig from Fiverr you have to find just the highest quality gig, don't buy thoutand of crappy backlink but find gig where you can buy 100 or less high quality/PR backlinks and you will get better results!

monkeytrj, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  15. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always buy from top rated seller on fiverr, The thing is same , THe highest rated seller cannot give you mashable or Techcrunch backlinks, They also give backlinks from low pr spammy pages. If you know some best gigs about seo, discuss with us, show me pages of these top rated seller where they are making backlinks, They are only destroying business websites and Thats it !

jobsense, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  16. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    jobsense, you might want to change the title, because "killer for your rankings" means are very good, work very well for your rankings.
    You can say "kill your rankings", but not killer... Just saying...

Kianu42, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  17. dmcbane

dmcbane Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, the title confused me as well, especially since I had convinced myself that there was no way you could get a large number of good backlinks for just $5. As with anything in life, shortcuts don't usually work out that well--it's best to take your time and get high quality backlinks manually.

dmcbane, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  18. keronpollard

keronpollard Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i too agree they use s/w to submit all the things as well.

keronpollard, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  19. conradbarrett

conradbarrett Active Member

Best Answers:
    you get what you pay for - as simple as that.

conradbarrett, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  20. elitesingh

elitesingh Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I am sorry buddy but fiverr can help you, if you do the proper research. Obviously you should not go for links offering 100000 backlinks or so, but there are certain gigs that can help you boost your rankings. For example, I had my blog about certain job description, I bought just two gigs, and I saw some positive increase in my rankings. They gig offered quality, contextual links, and in the articles he even added images. Now google loves that.
    Here I will share it with you and the rest of the community
    fiverr.com/labmetrics/create-a-high-quality-link-pyramid-with-25-web-2-properties-and-1000-backlinks-to-it-and-get-you-on-page-1

fiverr.com/labmetrics/build-300-diverse-links-to-beat-penguin-and-get-you-on-page-1

Fiverr can help you loads, all you need to do is some research.

elitesingh, Aug 3, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.