1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is unnatural inboun links

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by maketick, Aug 2, 2012.

Dear visitors,

Few days ago, I got a mail at webmaster tool...Google sent me a warning mail for "Unnatural Inbound Links". I don't know what is this? and what should I do?

If any body will give me proper reply, then I'll be grateful :)

Thanks
    Maketick

maketick, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  2. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And you didn't bother reading the mail? I'm pretty sure that they explain what's wrong and why they send you the mail.

Also: have you tried a search engine? I heard Google is pretty good. DuckDuckgo is also very nice.

:eek:

GMF, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  3. nickswift

nickswift Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it means they think you have been buying links or maybe using a blog network such as build my rank, linkvana, linxboss etc etc - you will hae to remove all the links best you can and write back to them telling them you are very sorry and you wont do it again and show them that you have deleted the links - or tried to.

nickswift, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  4. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If Google tells you that "Unnatural Inbound Links", then you need to remove it from your site.

himanuzo, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  5. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Read the email. Search Google/Bing/WhateverYouPrefer and read the articles, for example:
    http://searchengineland.com/google-explains-new-link-warnings-says-dont-panic-but-dont-ignore-128888

... and stop spamming.

ryan_uk, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  6. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    he will probably never be able to remove them all...its best that he discontinue the service he is using.
    Google wants you to get to the top without using unfair advantages...for some, that is an impossible task
    as they can not wait, and they want to cheat the system as much as possible, and he will never become
    a top quality site by using these crappy link building services, he will stay at the bottom, google will see to this....
    google is not nearly as dumb as people think they are, and they are getting smarter by the day, while spammers are getting dumber...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    dscurlock, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  7. nnimal

nnimal Member

Best Answers:
    You can't play with google, Pl. check your site a-z,I think you could find the reason of "unnatural" meaning.

nnimal, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  8. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Low quality links, most probably from sites which have no correlation to your own in terms of niche.

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  9. sreeram

sreeram Peon

Best Answers:
    hi......Some of your links are being ignored, says Google, but we won't penalise you as
    you may in fact be innocent.

sreeram, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  10. sreeram

sreeram Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Webmaster Tools issued a scary notification to numerous webmasters advising that their website was in breach of Google’s quality guidelines. What was frightening about this email is that a week or so after receiving it you’re almost certain to receive a penalty and suffer severe loss of rankings and traffic from Google

sreeram, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  11. u4mee

u4mee Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm guessing that these are only warnings and our sites will not receive any penalty.

It would be very wrong to penalize a site for something that somebody else could do.

As I have mentioned in another post, this could spark a whole new industry.

Imagine this: You get contacted by someone saying that if you don't pay them, they will begin creating unnatural looking links to your site.
    Or they could first create the links, and then demand payment to have them removed.

I really think that Google will only disregard these links, and they will neither help you in the SERPs nor will they pass Page Rank (not that anybody cares about PR any more.)

Can someone else please chime in here. I've also suddenly received a whole bunch of these Warnings, and I haven't done anything wrong (as far as I know).

u4mee, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  12. droppedwebsites

droppedwebsites Guest

Best Answers:
    As said earlier by other users, google no longer penalizes offsite seo as it can be done even by a competitor. No need to worry about the links pointing as they will be ignored by google.

droppedwebsites, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  13. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should remove Inbound Links from your website. then submit reconsideration form.

OSSEO, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  14. Auroin_SEO

Auroin_SEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Those link are called un natural link which google restrict to follow if you follow these links then you have to chance to go in sandbox.

Auroin_SEO, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  15. action script

action script Member

Best Answers:
    using more paid links and getting un related low quality websites links etc these are unnatural links..... Google's Penguin algo hates unnatural links and spam website links

action script, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  16. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let us know if you have taken any action yet and make sure to give updates as you go through the progress. A site of ours has received the same letter. The letter gives you the reconsideration submission link. We have received it about a week ago, but we are still working on removing the extra links.

freeadstime, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  17. Ark_Bill

Ark_Bill Peon

Best Answers:
    Please kindly follow given link to know more details, goo.gl/JODvJ.

Ark_Bill, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  18. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can hit by penguin update, go to ahrefs or opensiteexplorer to check out your backlink profile and try to make sure that exact anchor text (50%) and other anchor text like click here,for more information (non-relevant anchor text) around 50%.

BacklinkExpert, Aug 3, 2012 IP