1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please teach me and help me

Discussion in 'Databases' started by AmirMullick.com, Jul 16, 2012.

Okay, Im not 100% sure I understand what a database is and how it works but I have my own understanding of it to some extent.

I have wordpress blogs, one of them is yugioh.tv and I want to find a database that has all the episodes of all the seasons (or as many as possible) in it, prepared for wordpress. My understanding is, a database has all the content for the website in it and it will be displayed on the kind of template it was made to be displayed on. Can I find such a database?

Can you please explain more about databases to me?

Is there a website somewhere, where I can find databases for wordpress websites?

AmirMullick.com, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    At their most basic: Databases are like a collection of excel spreadsheets with ID columns to allow the spreadsheets to be linked together.

Importing a database into your wordpress database isn't necessarily going to be easy so you are right to be looking for a database that is structured to be imported. You will probably need to buy it and you may find it just as easy to manually enter them through WordPress itself.

sarahk, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  3. sigmainfo

sigmainfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    truly said... this is exactly what a database is..

sigmainfo, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  4. lolpasslol

lolpasslol Peon

Best Answers:
    DATABSE is a media to store any data securely in such a way that it can be retrieved by using proper programming method .
    Example:
    MySql database is used by PHP programming language for storing user input and retrieved it.

Wordpress generate auto database ,but it is also MySql database.

lolpasslol, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  5. akhilesh kanodia

akhilesh kanodia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello
    database is a collection on data in organized manner to retrieve easily and manage data easily. it store for save time for search and collect data in one place like dictionary it is collection of words(data) in a specific manner(sequence) if words not in sequence manner then very difficult to find out a word.
    like that sql data base is collection of table all data in table are in a sequence.

akhilesh kanodia, Aug 14, 2012 IP