1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Guaranteed 5 Keyword 1st Page Rankings With Keyword Research And All Content Included

Discussion in 'Services' started by iamtheceo, Jul 5, 2012.

Everyone Wants Traffic And We Know How To Get Tons Of It. I Have Been Doing SEO Since 2002 And I Have Ranked Countless Sites For My Own Personal Income Streams. I Have Extensive Knowledge And A Bit Of Intel That Keeps Me A Step Above The Competition. This Is Why I Am More Than Confident In Offering A Guarantee Today. Guaranteed SEO. I Am Offering To Take Your Site And Do Research For 5 Different Keywords And Rank All 5 Of Them On The First Page Of Google.

Benefits Of Our Service

1. We Research The Keywords To Rank For According To Your Niche.

2. We Write A 500+ Word Unique Article For Each Page Created Along With A Pic To Insert Into The Post.

3. We Install All Necessary Plugins To Optimize Your Sites Content Including Keyword Density, Meta Tags, Underlining/Bolding Keywords, Etc.

4. We Will Create Backlinks From Multiple Sources Using Only Whitehat Techniques. Our Methods Are Penguin/Panda Proof And All Content For Your Link Building Will Be Hand Written By Us.

What Kind Of Links Are Used?

High PR Blog Comments Of PR3 Or Higher.
    Custom List Of Article Directories That Are Updated Daily
    Web 2.0 Link Hubs With No Footprints

And A Secret Weapon

My Own Private Blog Network. I Built It From The Ground Up And I Am The Only One That Touches It. It Has 4000+ Blogs And Many Domains With PR. I Will Use My Network To Send A Fury Of Non Footprint Backlinks To All Of The Links Built To Turn Up The Link Juice.

What Do I Need To Start?

You Need A Domain Ready To Go And Hosting. I Will Cover 100% Of The SEO And You Will Not Have To Lift A Single Finger With Content,Plugins, Optimization, Link Building.

Pricing

To Research And Rank 5 Keywords It Will Be 300.00

To Research And Rank 10 Keywords It Will Be 650.00

How Do I Start?

Message Me So We Can Talk About Your Niche And Then I Will Give You A Timeframe. If Your Site Does Not Get To The First Page Within The Amount Of Time We Agreed Upon I Will Send You A Refund. No Questions.

iamtheceo, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  2. iamtheceo

iamtheceo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FIRE SALE!

100.00 Off For The Next 24 Hours.

iamtheceo, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  3. krishnaegurus

krishnaegurus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What does 400 mean here $ or Pounds or Rupees or Euros or something else ?

krishnaegurus, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  4. iamtheceo

iamtheceo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The prices quoted are in USD.

iamtheceo, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  5. chris-field

chris-field Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any reviews or and testimonial ? ithink i saw a quite similiar listing elsewhere ?!?

greetings from germany

(do you also do german keywords, german content ) ?

chris-field, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  6. iamtheceo

iamtheceo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We can take on any language and still have it covered with our guarantee. Add me on skype to discuss your site (nolegsorbrains). We did have a nice chat on another forum about this service. And yes I have a few hundred examples of this proven system.

7. nightteacher

nightteacher Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Be aware! He has 0 itraders, 0 reviews and can`t work upfront until results...

Regards,
    NightTeacher

nightteacher, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  8. iamtheceo

iamtheceo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is nothing to "beware" considering that everything that you stated was obvious to anyone reading. Its not like it was something hidden from the public. And the fact that I do not work upfront was also another obvious fact since I have a clear cut price and no mention of working without money upfront. And consider a few very logical facts for anyone doing seo. Most companies will charge a monthly fee to do quality work and to ensure that you have constant backlinks. I require a ONE TIME FEE and the links will remain consistent as if you were paying a monthly fee. And on top of that you get a money back guarantee if all of your keywords are not on the first page within the timeframe we agree on. And yes nightreacher I have reviews of previous clients that were able to rank their sites by using my exclusive blog network in itself. Since I will be using this powerful weapon along with a few other vital components it is going to be dead easy to rank countless websites and back my word up with a guarantee.

Once Again To Clarify. This Service Is A One Time Payment With No Other Recurring Charges And With A Full Fledged Guarantee

Ranking Proof One

Ranking Proof Two

I also have a few hundred different examples of previous clients sites that I have ranked. Pm or skype for examples and to discuss your website.

9. iamtheceo

iamtheceo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Due to popular demand we have decided to keep the price at a permanent low. New pricing as follows.

To Research And Rank 5 Keywords It Will Be 300.00

To Research And Rank 10 Keywords It Will Be 550.00

iamtheceo, Jul 11, 2012 IP