1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blam Ads Not Paying - 10 days late and counting

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by GeraldH, Jun 11, 2012.

Not sure what it is with content locking sites recently but Blam Ads isn't paying me and now they are 10 days late. I have tried contacting their payment department with no success and there are articles and threads on other forums saying that EWA/Blam ad's owner Ryan Eagle is being sued by the FTC and Essociates and has terrible money issues as a result.

Ryan Eagle has recently applied or received a loan from another company according to performinsider.com to help pay publisher's but I still haven't received my payment. I hope Blam Ads hasn't turned into a scam :mad:

GeraldH, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  2. joerudy1988

joerudy1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    Their locker is very difficult to unlock as well.

joerudy1988, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  3. nickthrolson

nickthrolson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dont worrie blam ads will pay you all the stuff your hearing is all talk!

nickthrolson, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  4. Hasanagh

Hasanagh Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard the same thing , contacted ryan and he told me these are rumers

Hasanagh, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  5. bizdevguyy

bizdevguyy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    idk man that ryan has some suspicious business practices

bizdevguyy, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  6. GeraldH

GeraldH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ryan admitted to not paying this month but he said it was because of massive growth, but when I looked in it, he's getting sued by Essociate and his network's traffic has decreased. Plus hes caught up in some FTC BS for Acai scams.

I still haven't been paid by Blam.

GeraldH, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  7. tacoX

tacoX Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like to address some of the concerns by these 1-post new members:

• I never once admitted to "not paying this month" because that is not the case whatsoever. We have paid our publishers.
    • We are going through a period of growth and response speed will be improved: http://www.eaglewebassets.com/blog/hiring/the-good-growing-pains/
    • We are getting sued by a patent troll and it is being handled. It happens to most large businesses.
    • We are not involved with any FTC litigation at the moment.
    • We are not getting "a loan" from a business, we are partnering with them: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/eagle-web-assets-partners-with-globalwide-media-2012-06-07

If you have a payment problem, please contact my email address directly and I will resolve it immediately ryan@eaglewebassets.com. I have also contacted the individual that created this thread and I hope to resolve his issue as well.

tacoX, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  8. webwwe

webwwe Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    From MAY 2012 and I Have More Then The Minimum (50$), And I Contacted The Admin Not Once but More Then Twice And EveryTime The Same Answer "YES" We Will, and Now it's 3 Months Ago, And I Never Get Paid.

http://i46.tinypic.com/bdtl6f.png

And I Talk With "Goutham Vipparthi" Many Times and Always He Said i Will Get it Soon, The Same Response EveryTime.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2l9nkmf.png
    http://i48.tinypic.com/3494a3s.png

And The Last Time I Post In The Groupe of BlamAds On Facebook The Admin "Ryan Eagle" Delete Me From The Groupe And Send Me This Message.

http://i49.tinypic.com/dqri53.png

And Also an Other Proof, Here's a Friend From Lebanon Who Had The Same Problem :

http://i49.tinypic.com/w6sd8g.png

So BlamAds it's a Scam or maybe it Will Be Sooner or later

webwwe, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  9. chocofries

chocofries Peon

Best Answers:
    Today I joined the Blamads facebook groups to participate in a newly posted discussion there about issues with payments particularly those that were due since MAY 2012. But as soon as I was accepted in the group, the said discussion was deleted. Another post was created by the same member saying that why don't the admins just give answers to the questions instead of deleting them. Again, his post was deleted and that member got banned from the group.

Then I got confused so I decided to post my own question there. Below is the screenshot of my post:

blamshot 09.jpg

That's my first and only post there. After an hour, my post was deleted and I got banned from the group.

Should you keep using Blamads? I never use my Blamads account after seeing that my friend did not get a payment from them. They are choosing who to pay and when to pay. For me BlamAds is a scam.

chocofries, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  10. webwwe

Best Answers:
    lol, welcome to the list of victims :)

webwwe, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  11. tacoX

tacoX Peon

Best Answers:
    What Frenchee Sameniego did not include was the fact that the complaining publisher did not file his tax documentation, meaning we could not release payment until that was. All publishers have been paid from my company and anyone stating otherwise has incomplete documents, or is not yet owed money. That includes webwee.

It's quite clear there is some sort of other vendetta going on here - we pay our publishers. If anyone ever has a problem, feel free to contact me directly and I will resolve it:

tacoX, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  12. chocofries

chocofries Peon

Best Answers:
    Vendetta? I don't have time to dwell on this for no reason at all. I know someone who received payments only in the first 2 months... so does this mean that publisher also didn't submit the tax documents? These publishers are just trying to make a living and most of them weren't lucky enough to have such fortune like you have, Mr. Eagle. I've seen that this issue of your company has been going on since 2011. If your publishers don't file tax documents that you need, then don't let them use their accounts yet until such requirements are met. I think that would be fair enough.

It's just surprising that you always have time checking and replying to those forum posts instead of fixing the issues you have with your publishers. I also find it amusing when you even linked my Facebook account here for whatever purpose you have in mind, but this makes me believe about what has been said about you in other forums e.g your "obnoxiously disrespectful/childish attitude" and all.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
    chocofries, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  13. chocofries

chocofries Peon

Best Answers:
    Mr Eagle or tacoX, I am very sure that the publishers I am talking about have submitted their Tax documents multiple times to these email addresses: and , but your staff keep saying that their forms cannot be located. Delaying payments could make some publishers easily give up on claiming especially if the amount is less than $100, right? :)

Another publisher who was starting great in earning big using Blamads (and that's an understatement), but he also had a hard time getting his payment for MAY 2012. Your people also told him that he didn't send his Tax documents. Good thing he didn't give up too soon (hey, that's $800+!) and that he's smart enough to have a screenshot of the email that he sent to the addresses above several weeks ago which included his Tax forms. Then he has to wait for another 7 days for the process of his payment. He even experienced having to 'beg' for his own money before it was released to him. LOL. Mind you, you just lost a gold because of that.

My concern about my first post on this thread (with the screenshot) is that why you or your people keep deleting the queries in your FB group about delayed payments when you can just reply to them upfront about "the fact that the complaining publisher did not file his tax documentation" that you've been saying (if that's the real reason) so everyone will be more aware. And why ban them (us) there?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
    chocofries, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  14. webwwe

Best Answers:
    Finally, Someone has the most powerful reply :)

webwwe, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  15. webmaster_lucky

webmaster_lucky Member

Best Answers:
    anyone here who got paid after the month 'MAY' ? Because i havent. i have sent countless email to the support but they never reply. My affiliate manager respond but he keeps stalling me saying i will get paid tonight , tomorrow, next week blah blah.

This is really frustrating. if they dont wanna pay then just tell it i will stop counting on them to receive my payments.

At the moment i have around $1700 in my blamads account. and with no hope of receiving payment

My blamads snapshot : i46.tinypic.com/nfh8xd.jpg

webmaster_lucky, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  16. webmaster_lucky

webmaster_lucky Member

Best Answers:
    I emailed them several times,but no replies.
    posted on facebook group .no response.
    I wonder how long can they survive if they ignore their affilaites this way :/

webmaster_lucky, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  17. webtranslation

webtranslation Banned

Best Answers:
    any proof of payment?

webtranslation, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  18. sibil

sibil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is happening to me now. It's already 25 days late. Sent ALOT of emails, including Ryan. All answers: "we will process it asap". I wonder how many months ASAP means?

sibil, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  19. tacoX

tacoX Peon

Best Answers:
    @sibil - I have contacted you via PM to resolve this issue; I'm not quite sure who you are but I apolgize if something has been dragging on directly. Please respond via PM for me to handle it immediately for you.

If anyone else has issues, feel free to contact me directly and I will resolve it for you: ryan@eaglewebassets.com

tacoX, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  20. sibil

sibil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have PM you my Aff ID. Hope you can solve my issue. Thank you!

sibil, Oct 25, 2012 IP