1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Share your ideas about google penguin...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by RonaldReegan, Jun 27, 2012.

Share your ideas about google penguin...

RonaldReegan, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  2. shophia

shophia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google penguin is an “significant algorithm modify targeted at webspam. The modify will reduce rankings for websites that we consider are violate Google’s existing excellence guidelines.” Google declare that usual black hat SEO strategy like keyword stuffing would get a website in difficulty, but less noticeable strategy would also foundation Penguin to flag your website.

shophia, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  3. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    This a Google's spam-fighting algorithm. You need to remove any spam you might have. In some cases, Google may have sent messages to you about spam activity in the past. Messages may even be waiting for you in Google Webmaster Central, if you’ve never verified your account.

sisatel, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  4. seotrafficsearch

seotrafficsearch Peon

Best Answers:
    Google penguin has engulfed many websites which had spam over the internet. I feel its a legible move from google because the spammy sites were increasing in large numbers and unless there was a barrier posed on to them, the good sites would never ever have gotten chance to come up in search engine results.

seotrafficsearch, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  5. AStateOfLogic

AStateOfLogic Member

Best Answers:
    Any time spam is pushed down and real content can arise that is a good thing.

AStateOfLogic, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  6. richardbvc

richardbvc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Penguin update about the over optimization, unnatural links and same anchor text on many sites.

richardbvc, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  7. boxoun

boxoun Peon

Best Answers:
    Google penguin is about web spam. Thats why they refresh and not roll. They go out and identify spam and when they refresh algo, the new signals take effect. I'm seeing the more authority your money site have then the less spammy backlinks can affect you. Of course anchor diversity is one of the signals but not most important imo.

boxoun, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  8. hanky_panky

hanky_panky Member

Best Answers:
    I think Google running in slow mode. Whatever intelligent people think about google but actually it does not so intelligent. Here an example testing my me :

I changes my category and urls. So I thought to remove my old url and adding new url to web master account. It's update of my site. I thought google will love this update because this is an update. But after removing and adding new urls it show message in my web master account that important page removed. Ok I know this and I remove this by me. Google deindex my site and prevent google bot to crawl my site. Why they always see this message important pages removed and after seeing this message Google bot did not index my site. [ See I upgrade my site but google does not understand that]

I am using no index for tag in my wp pluggin all in one seo. Ok but google show my page with tag in search result. Google did not understand I do not want to rank my tag and so I put option to my all in one seo plugin. Here google act stupidly because I prevent the option to not index my tag but he index my tags. Then I remove all my tags from my site. After doing this google de index my site. And showing 404 error. Google tell at their help topics answer that if they found 404 for any url or anything then google will not index it. Ok but Google showing again and again same tag not found to me. As their help topics information they should deindex those tags when they got 404 for those tag. But why it stupidly show again and again 404 for same tags?

Removing my old url and adding new url (for changing categories and so changes permalink stucture) Google should take this update and should happy to seeing this update if Google like update or upgrade.

If you anything request via google web master then it will take effect after very long time. So how it is super fast? Google is slow I think. Also I think they always thinking about quality and updating for this reason they running panda and other penalty for web masters.

But actually Google could take update?

Is Google could follow quality content?

Is Google take super fast update ?

Is google could reply quickly any support ticket ?

Is Google adsense could reply to any member quickly ?

Is Google adsense have reliable payment method ?

Is Google honor their affiliates and web masters ?

Is there have possibility to fair or unfair behavior for web master who came from out side of USA ? I mean is Google love his own countries webmaster only and give ranking to his countries web sites ?

Those all my question and I wish to know those questions answers. Thank you.

I already send 2 times for reconsideration request and index my site. also I describe well what happened with my site. But every time they reply this same message >

" Dear site owner or webmaster of http://www.liverobin.com/, We received a request from a site owner to reconsider http://www.liverobin.com/ for compliance with Google's Webmaster Guidelines. We reviewed your site and found no manual actions by the webspam team that might affect your site's ranking in Google. There's no need to file a reconsideration request for your site, because any ranking issues you may be experiencing are not related to a manual action taken by the webspam team. Of course, there may be other issues with your site that affect your site's ranking. Google's computers determine the order of our search results using a series of formulas known as algorithms. We make hundreds of changes to our search algorithms each year, and we employ more than 200 different signals when ranking pages. As our algorithms change and as the web (including your site) changes, some fluctuation in ranking can happen as we make updates to present the best results to our users. If you've experienced a change in ranking which you suspect may be more than a simple algorithm change, there are other things you may want to investigate as possible causes, such as a major change to your site's content, content management system, or server architecture. For example, a site may not rank well if your server stops serving pages to Googlebot, or if you've changed the URLs for a large portion of your site's pages. This article has a list of other potential reasons your site may not be doing well in search. If you're still unable to resolve your issue, please see our Webmaster Help Forum for support. Sincerely, Google Search Quality Team "

Now share your thought about this issue, is they care about their web masters ?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
    hanky_panky, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  9. Geary_SEO

Geary_SEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Penguin is a code name for a Google algorithm update that was first announced on April 24,2012. The update is aimed at decreasing search engine rankings of websites that violate Google's Webmaster Guidelines by using black-hat SEO techniques such as keyword stuffing, cloaking, participating in the link schemes, deliberate creation of duplicate content and others.

Geary_SEO, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  10. Andres Solutions

Andres Solutions Member

Best Answers:
    I see no special thing about this update. Just another update from Google trying to get rid of spammy and over-optimised sites.
    Webmasters will find a way to beat it, like they always do, and then Google will make a "Bear" update (joke)...and so on...its a never-ending story

regards

Andres Solutions, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  11. j3thro

j3thro Member

Best Answers:
    Too much "exact keyword anchor text backlinks" = Penguin

j3thro, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  12. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    For as Penguin updates erupted to all website owner's, I considering social media, article submission and forum posting strategy for now.

war_machine, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  13. j3thro

j3thro Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with social media. For article submission, are you referring to article directories? Articles directories isn't good for backlinks. Forum posting, I consider it as good for getting traffic especially if your helpful in the forum. For high quality backlinks, I go with Press Release, guest posts, own private network [effective but dangerous], web 2.0 properties [all unique content, trying to rank them for related keywords, low competition], video submissions [good for traffic]. Tier 2: manual bookmarks, high pr comments, web 2.0s [spun articles]. These are what's effective for me after penguin.

j3thro, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  14. gaurav.solanki

gaurav.solanki Peon

Best Answers:
    This update is only creating panic for those site who have been doing promotion with the help of unnatural links. People like us are still at ease and not worried because we only believe in natural organic methods.

gaurav.solanki, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  15. veecreate

veecreate Member

Best Answers:
    Penguin Update is only an Impact of Anchor Text

veecreate, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  16. sellesig

sellesig Peon

Best Answers:
    Google penguin is Latest update of Google which target the black hat seo technique such as keyword stuffing, footer link, anchor text etc. if anyone are too much in website.

sellesig, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  17. AffiliatesCollege

AffiliatesCollege Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lots of input above. Mumma G rules, so we've got to put up with it. I personally don't mind to see the rankings drop of low quality sites.

Here are my recommendations -

1. If you are using keyword stuffing plugin tools. Uninstall them.
    2. Over optimizing your website? Uninstall those automated plugins that over optimize images and keyword usage. Keyword density is a thing of the past.
    3. If you are building thousands of links using automated back link software either stop or reduce it. Look at getting more backlinks by producing links on web2.0 properties such as Squidoo, Weebly, Blogger, WordPress for example. Do blog commenting. These are a more natural way to create backlinks.
    4. Don’t create anchor text links that are identical all the time. Around 30% is okay.
    Just wrote this post about the Penguin update on my site.

Regards

AffiliatesCollege, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  18. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to me google penguin update is best for seo,Google changes up their search ranking algorithms to cut down on spam.

azharSEO, Jun 30, 2012 IP