1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I dont have anything to sell , can I still earn from ebay??

Discussion in 'eBay' started by debarshi18, Jun 23, 2012.

Hello,
    this is my first post in this section. so you can guess I dont have any idea about earning through or anything regarding ebay, I have heard people earning 900 pounds each day from ebay, what they do? does they sell products or what. what I will have to day to earn 900 pounds a day from ebay?

Please comment,
    thanks

debarshi18, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  2. hanky_panky

hanky_panky Member

Best Answers:
    May be 4 years ago I meet with a ebay buyer. He will sell laptop computer at ebay but he did not have any own or personal laptop making factory. He ask action for it and when need to deliver then he buy one and deliver to client. Is it not interesting. I mean if you have to do middleman work then you could sell something at ebay without having any product by yourself.

hanky_panky, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  3. Cyberdog1

Cyberdog1 Peon

Best Answers:
    £900/day is a huge business which would take money to set up.

This book - http://thegreatimconspiracy.com/ has 'no outlay' ways in which to make money on eBay by outsourcing.

'Ghost Dropshipping'

:)

Cyberdog1, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  4. ebaypowerguru

ebaypowerguru Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do that with both physical products (such as tennis balls) or information products (such as How to lose weight in 60 days). You can sell either of those 2 types of products on eBay.

ebaypowerguru, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  5. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
  6. LCArticles

LCArticles Peon

Best Answers:
    You could dropship, but you need money and a good supplier.

LCArticles, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  7. frednjkin

frednjkin Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thread truly has helped me in understanding that you dont have to sell to earn from ebay ....thx for posting:)

frednjkin, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  8. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    On eBay along with selling items you can also earn from from affiliate program. With affiliate program you can send traffic to other seller's listings and earn commission on every purchase and also on each click that is directed to an eBay site.

sjdataservices, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  9. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its really easy to earn if you have just a couple of bucks go to a store and find a clearance item, Say 60% off then flip it on ebay with a 30% markup of the original price Giving the buyer a 30% discount. Be sure to research the item to see if it is just a local price decrease or a all across the board decrease. The key advantage to this is that you can return the merchandise to the store if you feel it will not sell. To get to 900 pounds i am in the us so i use dollars its all up to you but take it slow or you could loose your accounts for high risk plus your caped anyway.
    If you are a newcomer I would stay away from dropshipers untill you have some one with well known status point you in the correct direction. The risk is huge. This is only my advice Listen to many people and take from each get you a strategy and earn.

kemasii, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  10. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    This. And your margins will be piss poor. It's a really weak business model.

dcristo, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  11. bpeterson84

bpeterson84 Guest

Best Answers:
    I would recommend drop shipping or informational products. Drop shipping may have a higher upfront cost, but you basically sell wholesaler items and they ship it for you. Information products (ebooks, software, etc), you can sell other people products with resell rights or create your own. Ebay no longer allows digital delivery of products, so you do still have to ship physical products.

bpeterson84, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  12. mvpsourcing

mvpsourcing Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a very helpful post :) Also dont rush into choosing a wholesale supplier/dropshipper take your time and do some research on them before commencing any transactions, there are a lot of unreliable and cheats out there!!

mvpsourcing, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  13. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    NOOOOOOOOOOO dude this is totally bad advice of the drop ship. Leave drop shipping alone till you are established. for any one who successfully uses drop shipping knows this.
    Reason number 1 drop shipping is bad, you better have the funds to cover the purchase because pay pal wont for your first 90 days.
    2: you have no say as you don't see when or how the product was shipped and in what condition
    3 most drop shippers offer no returns and if they do then there is likely a lot of red tape to go through
    making getting a refund difficult.
    4 the markup is already above retail so your marketing strategies will have to be expert.
    and to shorten it up and here is the big one for everyone in here talking out there bung hole about drop shipping
    PAYPAL AND EBAY DO NOT GIVE SELLER PROTECTION WHEN YOU USE DROP SHIPPING people read a tos once in a while

kemasii, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  14. ebaypowerguru

ebaypowerguru Peon

Best Answers:
    Also forgot to mention you can sell what is around your house to generate the start up money you need (you should only need £50-£100)

ebaypowerguru, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  15. DH_Vendor

DH_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you were to do middle man work like sell something then pick it up when it is bought how would you generate prophet from doing so?

DH_Vendor, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  16. pahosa

pahosa Peon

Best Answers:
    ebay has an i-soldit program here in the United States. I don't know if it is an international franchise but basically you act as the middleman to sell other people's things. Initial investment is quite hefty I believe.

pahosa, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  17. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will also like to start selling digital product on ebay like ebooks but don't whether they are allowing it

Mr victor, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  18. CaseyB

CaseyB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would advise starting small with something to sell. Learn the ropes and then scale from there. Finding suppliers is not that hard if you look.

CaseyB, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  19. futuremind123

futuremind123 Member

Best Answers:
    i am a ebay supplier

Requirements:
    - You must have moneybooker account or
    Payza account
    - You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
    - You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images, etc.; I will answer your questions, but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself...

I will pay you 20-23% commission.
    After send payment to my escrow or moneybooker account/payza, I will ship it to your customer.
    First give me your eBay id.
    We will successfully be able to sell them for a very long time!!!

pm me if you like ......

futuremind123, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  20. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you do not have anything to sell go to Craigslist there is millions of motivated sellers that you can get a great deals on products that you can turn a profit on Ebay you just have to do your homework

tac88, Aug 26, 2012 IP