1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Being Scammed by saadahmed007!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by maxsmuter, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy-V

Andy-V Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you give him his $40 you get $10 for ripping a template, an extremely good deal if you ask me.

Yes, he may have liked it but the fact is he can't use it, because you have STOLEN it. If anyone here is a scammer it's you.

Andy-V, Nov 19, 2006 IP
    saadahmed007 likes this.
  2. SeanMck

SeanMck Peon

Best Answers:
    If he ripped the template 100% by just taking the source code, css files and images and did NONe of his own work, that is ILLEGAL. You ripped it, which automatically makes you in the wrong, you have 16x less posts...

SeanMck, Nov 19, 2006 IP
    Imran and saadahmed007 like this.
  3. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    Yep, that's the other reason i canot use it.Moreover i can still see the logos and stuff of other site in images folder so total ripp off!If i will use it.Owner of proxy browsing can take legal action against me! :eek:...I asked him for 40$ refund let's see...:eek:
    Saad

saadahmed007, Nov 19, 2006 IP
    rubeina likes this.
  4. maxsmuter

maxsmuter Peon

Best Answers:
    See,
    I have worked on your site and you were satisfied with the template and the logo. only, when you could not get the installation to work you made the template excuse to get your money back. (now you even have the template, converted for cgi proxy). Therefore I cannot issue a refund.
    close thread.

maxsmuter, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  5. delusion

delusion Guest

Best Answers:
    He was only satisfied until he found that you RIPPED an EXISTING site, which is illegal... You should be lucky he is even giving you 10$ for copying and pasting a site.

Are you seriously that illiterate? He stated he wanted a UNIQUE template, not a ripped one from another site. What good is the template to him if he can't use it as it is exactly the same to another?

delusion, Nov 19, 2006 IP
    Imran likes this.
  6. maxsmuter

maxsmuter Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on!! Saad!! I know its you!! Stop using these tactics to prove yourself! :mad:

7. maxsmuter

maxsmuter Peon

Best Answers:

Dont Make duplicate accounts saad! you will be banned very soon!

8. delusion

delusion Guest

Best Answers:
    What are you on about? This isn't Saad. I saw your signature and decided to read what this whole scam was about. If you're that stupid to believe that I am Saad, report away, you're surely mistaken, go on, I dare you.

And as for my post? No comment I presume, thought so. Typical, shows how guilty you really are.

9. maxsmuter

maxsmuter Peon

Best Answers:
    I have explained my answer to your comments hundred times before in this thread! learn to read you moron! I dont have time to waste like this Saad!

10. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    maxsmuter did you steal (rip) the design from that other proxy site?

cormac, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  11. delusion

delusion Guest

Best Answers:
    Your explanations/comments are pretty much unjustified in every single way. And why do you keep calling me Saad, when clearly I'm not him.

12. maxsmuter

maxsmuter Peon

Best Answers:
    It was only later, when he could not install the app, he wanted the refund, and got the template as an excuse.

13. maxsmuter

maxsmuter Peon

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse you are! you even gave me a red, and also, with just 18 posts, why are you suddenly getting SO involved, and very FIRM on Saad's side.

14. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    So you feel you had the right to steal the design?

You know you should really offer the full refund and wash your hands of this as you have sold a stolen design (which you have now admitted) which can land you in a lot of trouble "when" the design owner finds out.

Forget if he was happy or not, save your own skin here and trust me a few dollars isnt worth the mess you can be landed with.

cormac, Nov 19, 2006 IP
    Imran and mixke like this.
  15. delusion

delusion Guest

Best Answers:
    Because maybe I think it's fair that he gets a refund? And how did I give you a red... I think making false accusations is a bannable offence is it not?

Quoted from one of the reputation rules:

saadahmed007 likes this.
  16. Connections

Connections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ive dealt with saadahmed007 in the past very nice guy sold some advertsiing to him, I never had a probelm with him he seemed liek a nice guy.

its a pretty small amount guys dont get worked up over it come on just work out some agreement, eg i think 50/50 would be fair.

I don't understand why people go soo crazy over small amounts for instance I had some guy accuse me of ripping him off 20 bucks a while ago on here when his claims were totally faulse he made up lies, I just re funded him so he would go away, best thing to do is work it out via pm first, don't get so worked up over something pretty small liek this.

Connections, Nov 19, 2006 IP
    saadahmed007 likes this.
  17. Bisje

Bisje Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with that.
    +...this kind of threads are not good for potential other business...Some will think twice before trusting doing business on DP.

Bisje, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  18. PinotNoir

PinotNoir Peon

Best Answers:
    Posts, green blobs, and iTrader have nothing to do with it. If he did make a logo, he should have someone, perhaps DP members, arbitrate the cost of the design without consideration of the ripping of the layout. The remainder should be refunded.

PinotNoir, Nov 19, 2006 IP
    Imran likes this.
  19. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    Hi,I agree with you PinotNoir.That's why i said just refund 40$ instead of 50$ for just a small crappy logo :eek:..Anyway he is not refunding so i am completely scammed by him will be adding in my signature and leaving nagative itrader.Also he said that account is mine which is not it took me alot of time to build reputation and to be famous here do you think i am fool to make another account for just posting this?lol also he said that guy red rep him which is not true becuase as far as i know rep only works when your posts are more then 50.Shawn posted it somewhere:).I know i canot do anything now he want me to close the thread which i will not
    Anyway Thanks for comments guys. :)
    Saad

saadahmed007, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  20. hsaleem

hsaleem Rocket!

Best Answers:
    I have had atleast 10 deals with Saad in the past and never had a problem. I would say Saad can't be wrong. His profile speaks for himself

hsaleem, Nov 20, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.