1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another new seo web directory seosites.in

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by seositesin, Jun 9, 2012.

dear all,

i believe seosites.in will get you quality backlinks and more features to promote ur website traffic, its our custom made web directory script with search engine optimized.

post url on seosites.in

welcome all.

seositesin, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  2. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is an Indian web directory right? The left menu seems to be empty. Try to fill it with some ads or menu items to look good.

zubizubi, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  3. seositesin

seositesin Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Zubi yes, its Indian based web directory. I used phpld readymade script but it dint have my expectation and for my future plans. so started developing own script. developing Article module and planning to put latest articles in left panel and also developing RSS submission module too. optimizing for SEO and support for SEO promotions, hope i can make the best one i feel. I found many phpld script running domains dont have proper google PR. so i thought of increasing PR from zero to high by using own script with all feeds for search engines. thats i selected brand new domain without PR. hope you understand :)

thanks for your support :)

seositesin, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  4. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about php weby software? I have built a special webdirectory (http://www.bigcommercestation.com/directory/) using this software and it fulfills my expectations.

zubizubi, Jun 10, 2012 IP