1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank + adwords - account suspended

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Moniqq, Jun 4, 2012.

as the title says i created an account and created ads pointed the ads to Clickbank offer and bam my account was suspended

what do i need to do in order to promote CB products on Adwords

Moniqq, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  2. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wtg, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  3. wirahadik

wirahadik Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't promote it directly because google don't like affiliate ads, this is also apply for most ppc company. If you still want to use ppc, then change your landing page to be something useful for the readers, & insert some affiliate links in the content.

wirahadik, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  4. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!! Why do people post things they have no idea about? This is just repeating something heard often times that is not even true. IT'S AN URBAN LEGEND! This just drives me nuts!

OK, I'm calmed down now.

Nowhere in the Adwords TOS does it say that you can't promote affiliate products. Read that again. Nowhere.

The reason you got suspended is because you didn't do your due diligence. This means reading the TOS and abiding by the rules.

Now, I don't know the exact reason you were suspended (you don't say, but then, you don't know the rules) but having seen many CB products, chances are it's because of misleading and inaccurate claims. Example: this gizmo will make your car run on water.

So read the guidelines in link nicely provided by WTG. Know them. Understand them. Then, don't directly promote any that don't comply with just one rule or has even a smidgeon of a chance of not complying in the future. If you create your own pages, do so keeping those same rules in mind.

Lucid Web Marketing, Jun 6, 2012 IP
    ckweb likes this.
  5. wirahadik

wirahadik Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe I say google don't like instead of don't allow affiliate ads.

Please make sure to read the whole reply before replying on it, because you say "having seen many CB products, chances are it's because of misleading and inaccurate claims" => this make my argument of google don't like affiliate ads true, because most of affiliate ads like that, then you say "don't directly promote any that don't comply with just one rule...", this is the same as my comment "You can't promote it directly because google don't like affiliate ads".

So please, grow up & don't get "nuts" over replies, instead you can help TS directly.

wirahadik, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  6. Lucid Web Marketing

Best Answers:
    You're splitting hairs. If you believe they don't "like" affiliates, that would mean in most people's minds that they don't allow.

>> this make my argument of google don't like affiliate ads true

Uh, no it doesn't. Not all pages with misleading and inaccurate claims is an affiliate product. And not all affiliate product pages have misleading claims nor are they all CB products.

My comment is not at all the same as yours. You are blanketing all affiliate products as unpromotable in Adwords. I say they are provided that the landing page follows the rules and policies. I don't know how you can say I'm saying the same. I'm not saying the same at all, in fact, quite the contrary.

My going nuts was an attempt at humor. I've been trying to help here for a few years. Just seems nobody is listening. Maybe this attempt is the one people will remember and put this thing to rest but I doubt it.

Lucid Web Marketing, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  7. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    They did you a favor you would have lost money with the campaign.

dcristo, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  8. pcbro34

pcbro34 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Got news for you buddy. If your adwords account got suspended you are totally stuffed. You will have to open a new account and this means new PC, new IP, new domain/website, new name, new credit card and more!

pcbro34, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  9. satti76

satti76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google doesn't like direct affiliate links.
    If that is the case then don't do it again and make your landing page in some web 2.0 properties
    if you don't have a website.

satti76, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  10. Lucid Web Marketing

Best Answers:
    I give up...

Lucid Web Marketing, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  11. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :) No matter how hard you bang your head on a wall, its gonna hurt only you :)

These are kind of people read something on a forum and took it at fact,next time sees a related question and boom I know it all,let's post the fact i read..

wtg, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  12. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you are an underground agent of google selling vouchers and know all the inside stuff what google likes and what does not ? :p

Can you ask google why they don't like you creating multiple accounts and promoting stuff and make money?

wtg, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  13. satti76

satti76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try with a direct affiliate link on adwords and see it your self.

satti76, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  14. steve4seo

steve4seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the CB Products violates google TOS like keyword stuffing, popups etc.. just try to create a different landing page in your website, write something useful about the product and place your affiliate link in the content.

steve4seo, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  15. eutrade2003`

eutrade2003` Peon

Best Answers:
    Next time try with a landing page.

eutrade2003`, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  16. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest that if you are pretty new to adwords, avoid dangerous things like Clickbank in the beginning. Though it is not like you cant promote Clickbank on adwords, but it not for newbies for sure, moreover many of their products are violators of adwords policies and will never allow you to run ads on adwords, no matter what you do.

psharma, Jul 3, 2012 IP