1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shut down for false reasons

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dwhswebhosting, Jun 4, 2012.

We just got our adsense account shutdown for cheating when we never did. Sucks, I spent days implementing it into our sites and had a little balance that of course they will not pay. Surprise they do not have a class action suit for this. Of course I'm not going to cry over $100 bucks but it still sucks and people should know what they are like now.

Here is the reply I sent after they said no appeal is allowed:

Obviously you are not going to budge but you should know that this is not fair, we did not cheat in anyway. You are stealing our money we have made fairly. It's not much money so it's not the amount I care about of course but still if your motto is to "Don't be evil" you are surely contradicting your means by stealing money and falsely accusing a hard working business for no reason. And "I know" there is no real reason because we have done nothing wrong.

Take the money, it's just a shame.. your company used to actually stand for something.

dwhswebhosting, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Did they give an example url of where they think you were cheating or did they not bother?

JamesColin, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not exactly the email I would of sent them.....but the chances of them restoring the account is slim to none.

NetStar, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  4. usmantechmoney

usmantechmoney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adsense accounts restoration chances are almost non existent.

usmantechmoney, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  5. pnreddy18

pnreddy18 Peon

Best Answers:
    Was the reason about invalid click activity? Well, this has been very annoying in the last few months.. I guess it's imperative to be prepared for a ban anytime..!

pnreddy18, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  6. xtremers

xtremers Member

Best Answers:
    That's what I keep telling people. Never believe in the bullshit PR that they give you (don't be evil).

xtremers, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  7. pnreddy18

pnreddy18 Peon

Best Answers:
    So, What's your next move? CB, Amazon or any affiliate marketing?

pnreddy18, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  8. spids

spids Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had an adsense account banned and they really don't tell you the reason they ban you. I think it was due to ad placement. There a loads of different reasons one might get banned from adsense, I think poor content and adplacement would be the most common.

Were you tracking your ad's? Did you get a lot of click's simultaneously? Maybe it was competitor.

spids, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  9. webmediatree

webmediatree Peon

Best Answers:
    can i used adsense for my website in south asia

webmediatree, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  10. Rian

Rian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry about this.

An ex-Google employee provided us with detail on how Google target a number of websites at the end of each month randomly and closing down accounts before payment. Google notify the owners that payments will be sent back to advertisers.

Google, however, do only refund 3% of the payments to advertisers and keep the rest for administration purposes.

Google currently is doing this in increasing revenue income from its Adsense program and is generating tens of millions of Dollars each month in closing accounts down prior to payments.

In 2010 Google generate $658 million with this practice alone. In 2011, Google generated just over $1 Billion.

Unfortunately, there is not much you can do about it.

Rian, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  11. spids

spids Active Member

Best Answers:

Wow really?? Thats crazy!!

spids, Jun 8, 2012 IP