1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learn How To Get 50,000 Followers And Monetize Them. 100% Free!

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by sex-bond, Apr 30, 2012.

This is the introduction of this great post in a very nice website where you could read How to get followers and make money with twitter:

"I am pretty sure you already know what Twitter is. But I assume that you don’t know the potential of your Twitter account to feed your bank account; actually not too much people know about that. But, also that’s good! To be honest it was a really great surprise for me to discover that I could make good money with my Twitter account; but I am not going to cheat you telling you that you will earn millions of dollars in one week using this method. ABSOLUTELY NOT! If you are looking for a strategy, system, software or product that makes you earn U$1,000,000 in one month working 5 mins per day without investment, keep looking and if you find it some day please come back here and share it with me.

Believe me! The strategies that you could find in TheSuccess4Life’s site are really useful and already tested, actually you could live a good lifestyle (earning between U$100 and U$1,000 per day) using just one or more of them, but this is not magic; this is online business! So, let me return to the main topic of this article; I don’t want to get you bored with my long story about how I find this way to make money because I am really sure you don’t care. But I want to emphasize that I have tried this method for the last seven months and now I am earning a very nice amount of money each month with five different accounts. How? Keep reading cause I will give you a summary of all my hard work and discoveries about this."

The post has step-by-step instructions, websites and even you could find the software you need to do all of this.

I don't want to copy the entire post because is very long but you can find it here : Make Money with Twitter

sex-bond, Apr 30, 2012 IP
    tankard likes this.
  2. Duke.Rockson

Duke.Rockson Peon

Best Answers:
    Although I've seen all of this previously, It's still beneficial information for anyone looking to optimize their twitter campaign. There is money to be made with Twitter, you just have to be creative.

Duke.Rockson, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  3. Direct Design

Direct Design Peon

Best Answers:
    You can always use Adfly http://adf.ly/7zst8
    Just make posts that include a link to the source and use Adfly to shorten the link and monetize it.

For example:
    Tweet: "Just took a picture of a #doublerainbow check it out http://adf.ly/80BSW "

You get the idea...

Direct Design, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  4. Hamids9898

Hamids9898 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hamids9898, May 1, 2012 IP
  5. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello, It could be nice if you explain a little bit more about your script. How does it work? What do people need? Thanks

sex-bond, May 1, 2012 IP
  6. Hamids9898

Hamids9898 Active Member

Best Answers:
    we creat verified 100k twitter account and add in our script and start selling it in fiverr,fiverrworld, buyer come and buy twitter follower from us..

7. hola277

hola277 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The software your saying to use, TweetAttacks is no longer supported and doesn't work.

hola277, May 1, 2012 IP
  8. Hamids9898

Hamids9898 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am having script of 100K new twitter account, that account you can use into mass follow

9. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You are right. It has not support but it is still working. I haven't changed the software cause for me is the best even in its free version. Thanks

sex-bond, May 2, 2012 IP
  10. aceff

aceff Peon

Best Answers:
    this script give the real followers??

aceff, May 5, 2012 IP
  11. hola277

hola277 Active Member

Best Answers:
    TweetAttacks free version just closes once it starts saying it can't connect to the server. How are you getting around that?

hola277, May 6, 2012 IP
  12. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, it is a great post. Reps added :)

I think it might be selectively targeting Canadian users (hahaha, I'm soo good at Canadian jokes). I've never liked TweetAttacks - try TweetAdder, been using it for 2 years and recouped the small initial investment in no time.

tankard, May 8, 2012 IP
  13. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Od course you can use any Twitter software you want, but the principle is the same.

sex-bond, May 10, 2012 IP
  14. SpyGuyz

SpyGuyz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    cannot download that link
    can you upload to mediafire ?

SpyGuyz, May 10, 2012 IP
  15. SarahMcCrary

SarahMcCrary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you mind explaining a bit about how exactly the script works? Are the fans going to be real? What about the refund policy if the script doesnt works?

SarahMcCrary, May 19, 2012 IP
  16. dulldave

dulldave Guest

Best Answers:
    Well if I understand correctly, that would be pointless. 100k accounts following my twitter won't benifet me in anyway unless they're real people and not some bot created accounts.

dulldave, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  17. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The software will give you real followers, NOT bots.... You will have real people following you. Maybe you don't know how the software Tweetadder or TweetAttacks works. But they don't give you bots

sex-bond, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  18. rae081

rae081 Member

Best Answers:
    okay, getting ready to try this...

rae081, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  19. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    sex-bond, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  20. AlexGreene

AlexGreene Peon

Best Answers:
    The only way to make money from advertising on Twitter is if you have a decent number of followers (tens of thousands) that are active followers and interact with your account. SponsoredTweets has been the best for me so far.

AlexGreene, Jun 10, 2012 IP