1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reviews about dollar2host.com

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by kodil, Feb 23, 2010.

1. gracehost1

gracehost1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just finished setting up my first site and i specifically wanted to thank Samantha the customer service representative that helped me set up my account and made the process smooth and quick. She was very helpful and gave me useful information. Thank you Samantha and thanks to Dollar2host.com for being great.

gracehost1, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  2. Sittirit

Sittirit Peon

Best Answers:
    I am so impressed with the service provided by Dollar2host I have used many hosting companies in the past and have never received such wonderful customer service and technical support. Nothing is any trouble however big or small!

I would most certainly recommend this host to any one who is looking for a host that is reliable, value for money, easy to use and has A* customer and technical support. They won't be wasting money which does happen so often with other hosting companies.

Sittirit, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  3. vitalytis

vitalytis Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many fake reviews posted by competitors, so i'm kind of confused... Well i will try it, it's realy cheap :)

vitalytis, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  4. alejandra_saenz

alejandra_saenz Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used 3 other hosting companies in the past few years, and can easily say that Dollar2host is the best! You may get a slightly cheaper plan somewhere else, but support and speed will definitely suffer. I've even tried the "you get what you pay for" approach and went with Media Temple. While their support is great, the speed didn't come anywhere close to what I get now at Dollar2host.

Occasionally I'll have a tech support question, and my preferred method of contact is the live chat option.
    I'm very happy with Dollar2host‘s speed, service and cost.

alejandra_saenz, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  5. Jeffchooper

Jeffchooper Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not a fan. Before you sign up, call them. They won't answer. That should be your first hint. I have had more than enough problems with them. If you have a site that is not important, then the price is right. But if you have a site that needs to be up and working, just pay a bit more and sleep better know your site is up. There service department is trained to buy time. "Why is my site down?" "Just a few hours and it will be up." .....5 days later..... "Why is my site not up?" "Just a few more hours." !!! I have had five days of that. I can't get my domain name from them. It's a redirect page now and I'm paying for it! I have called, I have emailed, I have live chatted.... Now.. Im blogging. :)

Jeffchooper, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  6. Federick Thenady

Federick Thenady Guest

Best Answers:
    My experience with Dollar2host has been 100% positive. Brilliant service and features with incredible dedication to providing a truly wonderful web hosting facility.

It has everything you could possibly want, stable service, amazing prices, good support - they show they care with small plan users as well.

Probably the only downsides it has are the few problems I had with MySQL database connection and the upload file size limit of the accounts.

I have a few websites hosted with them for a while and upgraded to their personal plan, because I started to have 700-800 unique visitors per day and since I had a few bigger pictures I was getting short on traffic. After the upgrade it was getting even better-all features increased their capacity ten-times, all free account limitations were removed and my sites are now loading even faster.

In the end I can only come to the following conclusion: A+ Web Host, a must-have for any web developer willing to have a successful online presence.

Federick Thenady, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  7. Aponte

Aponte Guest

Best Answers:
    I signed up with Dollar2host over a week now, and I must agree with other reviews here, they have been great. Their support guy helped me setup my account, even transferred my backup from my old (horrible) host and restored the site. I emailed their support at 2am, thinking I'll check my email in the morning when I wake up, to my surprise, just before I switch of my monitor 10 minutes later, my ticket was answered!

I’m thoroughly impressed by their commitment to support their customers.

Aponte, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  8. Federick Thenady

Federick Thenady Guest

Best Answers:
    Dollar2host.com was awesome. Great Customer Support which i have seen from past 2 years, really. I would like to say special thanks to the tech team who gave me some beautiful assistance through emails with simple steps. 10 stars to Dollar2host.com staff.

Federick Thenady, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  9. Sittirit

Sittirit Peon

Best Answers:
    :) I just transfered to this Company, From another one starting with G... ;) there support was none existing, but here they respond in a sec, I have never worked in databases, so was really having a hard time, but a Guy called Richard, guided me right through it, Thank you Richard saving my day.. :)

Sittirit, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  10. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't know about the others- I can't be bothered to look as I'm on a tablet- but the last three all have the same IP ;) We are not stupid you know....

sambling, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  11. Michalis Stylianou

Michalis Stylianou Peon

Best Answers:
    Dollar2Host has provided me with amazing opportunities that we never thought were possible. We now have access to unlimited storage space as well as unlimited bandwidth. The price we’re paying for all of these services and more each month is incredibly affordable and still leaves us plenty of money in our budget for improvements elsewhere.

Michalis Stylianou, May 20, 2012 IP
  12. webcycloneindia

webcycloneindia Active Member

Best Answers:
    dollar2host have wrost service ever.. all time they say server need to restart. law disk space.. every time they suspend account.

webcycloneindia, May 20, 2012 IP
  13. taran_117

taran_117 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi i am a customer of dollar2host and i am being using their services since last year. but when i just renewed my domain name without renewing hosting account they are not doing that. I Had paid 12$ as renewal fees of my domain name dholbeatsdj.com on 21st of May and today is 5th of june but still its not been renewed. I had asked same question so many times from them on chat every day they just told it will be renewed in 6-8 hours, but the problem still persists. and moreover when i asked for refund they told we don't refund money back.

I am having each chat transcript and even invoice and daily domain name screenshot. I will never suggest you you for dollar2host. They are fukin cheerers. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

taran_117, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  14. todion

todion Member

Best Answers:
    The dollar2hostdotcom is based on web hosting domain Registration but I watch first only in this website at robots txt file allow all the page is justified in robots file but I think this is not good for search engine because here only those page are listed that is not need to index by crawler.

And next one big issue is that need 301 redirection at domain name and all the landing page because every page are running with non www form.

todion, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  15. doogy2223

doogy2223 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had the worst time with this hosting company. The most unreliable hosting company I have tried. It was a horror story. Try calling the number on the page...lol My advice... its just not worth the few dollars you save a month. They did inspire me to start up a blog page though which I posted my story on to let the world know not to waste money on this company. Check out my story and feel free to comment. http://dollar2hostsucks.com

doogy2223, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  16. atxsurf

atxsurf Peon

Best Answers:

That's why you should never, never, never register domain names using your hosting provider. Will they allow you to transfer it out?

atxsurf, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  17. Blog'n'Roll

Blog'n'Roll Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the information

Blog'n'Roll, Aug 28, 2012 IP