1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Product-oriented Squidoo lens creation service $5

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by freelancewebaz, Jun 4, 2012.

I'm a level 18 lensmaster and have been creating product-oriented Squidoo lenses to boost my Amazon Affiliate earnings. I already make money every month from my product review sites but after hearing from a buddy that he was making a few hundred extra each month from Squidoo decided to build a bunch of lenses. I have enough lenses for the time being for my personal needs and would like to offer my services in creating quality, product-oriented lenses to promote Amazon Affiliate products and eBay auctions on. Squidoo lenses rank very well and very quickly; one lens I wrote a few days ago is already on page one.

For $5 I'll build a high-quality lens with unique content, images, Amazon links, eBay auctions (when appropriate), polls, etc to foster user interaction. I'm using a solid module layout from a WSO I bought and guarantee you'll be satisfied with the lens I create. I'm an American native english speaker and will write original content that's natural and free of spelling and grammatical errors. My current turn around is 2-3 hours for most orders. I'm willing to offer discounts on orders of multiple lenses ($1 off if you buy more than 2).

If interested let me know which niche or group of products you want me to build a lens around or if you're not sure I'll help you select ones with sufficient buyer interest and search volume. Payment is via Paypal when the work is completed. You must have a Squidoo account in order for me to transfer the lens to you. PM your orders or drop a line in this thread. I'm also willing to do one lens in exchange for a review of my work here (free); first come first serve.

freelancewebaz, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  2. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just in case you people really can't read .. this is for Amazon focused lenses not for lenses to use for building links to your sites. If you don't want lenses made to help you make money with Amazon please don't reply.

freelancewebaz, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  3. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    By the way, I can read, just so you know.

I'm wondering what the importance is of being at an 18th level?

Reprobate, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  4. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That comment was to address all of the people contacting me asking for stuff other than what I am offering. The importance of listing the level is to show that I'm an active member of the Squidoo community.

freelancewebaz, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  5. skut

skut Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here's quick review from me,

This guy is a top-notch. I have no idea why he's trying to selling it
    in such bargain price in the first place. The lens is having outstanding
    quality with super fast turnaround time. As a matter of fact, I'm already
    prepared for another bulk order for him. A++ *Recommended*

skut, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  6. bender2003

bender2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi buddy
    I ll order 25 squidoo lens will you search any keyword before creation or should I search the keywords?
    regards

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
    bender2003, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  7. suddenlyYes

suddenlyYes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey freelancewebaz I'm interested in ordering 4 squidoo lens. Since you are the expert I would love for you to help me select ones with sufficient buyer interest and search volume. Thanks! I look forward to working with you.

suddenlyYes, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  8. disaffected

disaffected Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, is this service still available? Thanks!

disaffected, Jul 11, 2012 IP