1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo PPC

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by delhi.seo, Oct 12, 2006.

Hi All,

I had visited several forums,Articles and Blogs to find out Difference between Yahoo PPC and Google PPC.

And every one suggested that Google adword is more beneficial in comparison to Yahoo,Because they have largest search network and they give quality click to site on a less amount of bidding.

But every time when i launched a PPC ,i recieved more click(CTR) from Yahoo.

Why It so???Can any one explain what are most important difference between
    Google and Yahoo.

Thanks

delhi.seo, Oct 12, 2006 IP
  2. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whats was the CTR for Google and Yahoo?

Minterest, Nov 18, 2006 IP
  3. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    my conversion rates with YSM are so much higher than with Google, and I don't know why. some forum posts indicate that Yahoo users might be a little less internet-savvy and more prone to clicking on anything. ?? not sure...

flip, Nov 18, 2006 IP
  4. master06

master06 Peon

Best Answers:
    google adsense results more relevant to your site content bu yahoo ypn ads worth better than google adsense.

Regards,
    Mustafa

master06, Nov 18, 2006 IP
  5. gilbertcross

gilbertcross Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen the same thing, at least on one particular site where the items for sale tend to appeal to a slightly older (middle-aged+, for the most part) demographic. On that site, I see clickthroughs and conversions that are double or triple what Google gives, at half the CPC. MSN is the same way. It's really strange.

On the other hand, when I'm promoting things that appeal to a younger crowd, I almost always see better results on Google.

My mom and dad use Yahoo!...my grandma uses Yahoo!...my uncle uses MSN...my boyfriend and sisters use Google. It starts to make sense when I think about the people I know.

gilbertcross, Nov 20, 2006 IP