1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Dating Affiliate - Make your own dating site

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by DatingExpert, May 11, 2012.

Hello Fellow Marketers,

Hope you all are doing good. I would like you all to start Making 5 Figures a Month with the following program. Anyone can start making 5 figures per month with this as I am making myself.

I would like you guys to introduce to Private Label Dating Provider
    This is the best White Label Dating company. The company accept affiliates and partners from around the globe. You can promote their dating affiliate programs and also make your own dating sites with them.

Benefits of joining Private Label Dating Provider

White Label Dating sites come up with many benefits as one of them is that when you set up a site with them, all members on their data base will appear on your website, which means that from first day, your site will be populated with millions of profiles, so if even a first member join your site, he will be able to communicate with millions of profiles.

You can create as many dating websites as you want. You create your own Brand of Dating site

You can choose from 40 different dating niches such as adult dating, casual dating, general, cougar, over 40, single parents, expats dating and so on.

There are 15 languages to choose from.

White Label Dating Provider will take care of billing, customer service, moderation, hosting, maintenance and so on. You only take care of promotion.

You can edit your site as much as you like such as meta tags for each page, adding new pages / articles, images, sending newsletters to your members and much more.

You will have your own dedicated account manager who will help you with your queries and also guide you.

Commission Structure

You get 65% for first 3 months on initial, recurring and renewal payments. After 3 months it will depend on your monthly sales. But if you are member of Digital Point, then I will put you on 65% for first 5 months instead of standard first 3 months. Just send me [towdamela @ yahoo com] and I will give you these 2 extra months on 65% commission as a bonus.
    All you to do is to simply visit http://privatelabeldatingprovider.com Register there as a Partner or Affiliate and then you are welcome to benefit from extra 2 months commission of 65% as a member of Digital Point, just send me email for that and I will make sure to put you there. Also I will guide you on how to promote dating sites. Good Luck.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
    DatingExpert, May 11, 2012 IP
  2. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have hundreds of partners making serious money on our platform including media organisation and some well known Internet Gurus. We have so many partners and affiliates making tens of thousands every month. Once you register, check the system yourself and that is the point, where you can say Yes I Can Make Money. Good Luck

DatingExpert, May 12, 2012 IP
  3. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    You can create dating sites within minutes on our platform.
    you will have millions of profiles on your dating site from first date.
    We have friendly system which is very google friendly and your sites will appear in google very quickly.
    Register today and have your own dating site.

DatingExpert, May 17, 2012 IP
  4. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    Thanks to my Dating sites which made me independent from 9 - 5 job.

DatingExpert, May 28, 2012 IP
  5. iGeekSoftware

iGeekSoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    Where would those sites be hosted? Your server or mine? I mean... who is in control of the information? I will just display data from your site using an API, correct?

Thanks in advance

iGeekSoftware, May 28, 2012 IP
  6. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    Your site will be hosted on our servers. We provide free hosting, site maintenance, customer service, billing etc.
    Millions of profiles on our network will be integrated / displayed on your newly site, so anyone visiting your site will find your dating site with millions of profiles and that is how people will start buying membership on your dating site.

Please let me know if you want to know anything else. Cheers

DatingExpert, May 29, 2012 IP
  7. tennerrs.com

tennerrs.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you pay per lead or per sale or both?

tennerrs.com, May 30, 2012 IP
  8. DaFoe

DaFoe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do we need a site to promote the offer, or can we direct link and use other promotional methods like PPC and forum marketing.

Also is it pay per lead?

DaFoe, May 30, 2012 IP
  9. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    The best thing is to get your own domain name related to dating. Bring traffic to that site and you will be paid 65% commission on all sales including Initial, recurring / renewal for as long as that member is paying.
    The good thing about having your own dating site with your own domain name is that you will be able to optimize your dating site for search engines. I have previously shown on this forum my Google Analytics figures and every one saw that I was getting 50000 unique visitors from Google, Face book and Youtube. All of them were Free and Organic visitors. Now Can you imagine, how much I am earning from those 50000 unique, free , organic visitors, yes I am making 5 figures from just free traffic. I have optimised my dating sites for search engines and thats how I am making serious money from it. Our dating sites are very search engine friendly, so when you optimise them with keywords and articles etc, they start appearing in search engines for relevant keywords.
    I hope I have explained, Please do ask if you any other question. Cheers.

DatingExpert, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  10. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    please check Attachment1b.jpg attachment2.JPG attachment3.JPG attachment4.JPG attachment5.JPG

DatingExpert, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  11. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    These are the recurring payments I received today and there are still more coming. I am expecting 12 recurring / renewal payments today. The beauty of dating sites is that when members registered and make payment, he / she likes to stay on site for long. I have members who are continuously making payment from last 2 years on monthly or 3 monthly basis. Please remember the above screen shots are only for recurring payments and not for initial payments.
    Almost every day i receive more than 7 initial payments and between 10 - 20 recurring payments. My Advice for struggling webmasters is to contact me and trust me I will put you in right track to make serious money. As most of you know I started my career in IM just 2 years ago and today I am making 5 figures a month Net Profit [AND THAT 5 FIGURE / MONTH is in British Pounds]
    ​Also the payment you see in Screenshots are in British Pounds, So you can imagine how much I make per month.
    Here are some more screen shots for more recurring payments

attachment6.JPG attachment7.JPG attachment8.JPG

12. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    Please check all these recurring payments are only for today [10th June 2012] As you can see the dates there in the images and also the payments figures are in British Pounds.

send me if anyone is interested to set up your own brand of dating sites and start making 5 figures a month on Auto Pilot.

13. wiz241

wiz241 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wiz241, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  14. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    www.WhiteLabelDatingProvider.com is run by several master partner and every one has a similar site to promote the platform. It is the same company, same platform, same support etc.

However on my site White Label Dating Provider You get 2 extra benefits
    1] Instead of standard 65% commission for first 3 months, You will get 65% commission for first 5 months. [you will need to send me email that you are members of DP and as a good well gesture I will put you for 65% for first 5 months]
    2] I will put you on my list and will be giving you extra hints / tips on how to promote your dating sites for free and how to optimise your dating sites for search engines.

At the moment, I get more than 50000 unique visitors to my dating sites from search engine because I have optimised all my dating sites for search engines. And out of 50000 unique visitors to my sites every month, More than 6000 of them become members. Now you can imagine, how much I am making from free and organic 6000 members on dating sites.

Anyone who is interested, please visit White Label Dating Provider , create a site, I will be guiding you and you can start making money from very first day and if you follow my tips, which I will be giving you,,, one day you will be making 5 figures a month.

15. DatingExpert

Best Answers:

Yes you need a domain name to create a site. Once you have created site, you have almost full control on how your site should look like and you optimize it as much as you want for Google. You can bring traffic from any source you prefer.

DatingExpert, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  16. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    I am happy for all Digital Point Members who have joined and some of them have successfully launched their own brand of dating sites. Some of them are doing really well. Some have brought hundreds of members to their own brand of dating site on our network and have made very decent money in just weeks times.

Just to let everyone know, I have put all web masters on 65% commission for first 5 months instead of standard 3 months who joined our network and are members of Digital Point.

Good work every one and I am looking forward to put every one on right path to make thousands of dollars every month.

DatingExpert, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  17. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    Members of Digital Point who joined our network have all been put on 65% commission for first 5 months instead of standard 3 months.

Good Luck with your sites. I am happy as most of you guys are doing really well.

DatingExpert, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  18. posthome

posthome Peon

Best Answers:
    The site is not accepting new registrations. Is this a temporary issue, please.ThanksPeter

posthome, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  19. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    We were in maintenance for 2 hours,, maybe you tried at that time, You are welcome to register any time you want.

DatingExpert, Sep 16, 2012 IP
  20. xyria

xyria Member

Best Answers:
    datingfactory.com is their real domain, there you'll get 65% for life.

xyria, Sep 16, 2012 IP