1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to lose my weight.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by suesue, May 20, 2012.

1. mintoz

mintoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Persistence and patience is the key. Don't expect to see great result in just 2 weeks or 1 month. Just keep doing exercises for at least 40 minutes everyday and persist at least 3 months. Don't diet. That's the wrong method. You just have to do some research and change your eating habits.

mintoz, May 27, 2012 IP
  2. GGoatnut

GGoatnut Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're serious about losing weight just watch your diet and when/if you do exercise just make sure you PUSH yourself. If you do not push yourself you will get nothing out of it.

GGoatnut, May 28, 2012 IP
  3. caiyunguowuyu

caiyunguowuyu Peon

Best Answers:
    Don’t guesstimate, actually know what you eat and use. Replace one meal a day with a big salad. TO eat slowly. A meal takes thirty minutes or sometimes an hour.
    If you’re really hungry it will be hard to eat slowly. The best way to avoid this is to not wait for too long but to eat when you feel just a little hungry. Or to have your meals at specified times during the day that you know from experience will be appropriate to avoid getting too hungry. Put down your fork and then chew. Then to pick up your fork again after you’ve swallowed, take another bite and repeat the process. I like this tip because it forces you to slow down. There are a lot of ways to lose weight, yu should insist on it.

caiyunguowuyu, May 28, 2012 IP
  4. GGoatnut

GGoatnut Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry but do not replace one meal a day with a big salad. To lose weight you DO NOT need to replace anything for a salad. Just make sure you're eating breakfast every morning, don't eat dinner too close to bed. Like stated above just make sure you're pushing yourself when you exercise. I recommend working out while trying to lose weight as muscle burns calories while just sitting there and who doesn't like gaining some muscle at the same time? If you'd like I can make you a basic meal plan for your days.

GGoatnut, May 28, 2012 IP
  5. gordenwong

gordenwong Peon

Best Answers:
    do more exercise & go on a diet

gordenwong, May 29, 2012 IP
  6. upbiz123

upbiz123 Peon

Best Answers:
    daily running 1.5 KM , pushing , jumping 40 , side seating 30 and avoid junk food .

upbiz123, May 29, 2012 IP
  7. Gaqua77

Gaqua77 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have one easy solution which will help you to reduce your weight in a month or 2. Just all you need to do is: After every meal take a cup of hot water. Thats it.

Gaqua77, May 29, 2012 IP
  8. David Acer

David Acer Member

Best Answers:
    Do exercise daily, i also was a fat man. so i start exercise daily now i feel comfortable.

David Acer, May 29, 2012 IP
  9. jhara12

jhara12 Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to lose my weight by exercise daily.

jhara12, May 30, 2012 IP
  10. Rabbito

Rabbito Peon

Best Answers:
    time to sport, best and most healthy way to lose weight!
    and dont give if you start, because most people give too early
    remember the beginning is the most important because its the most difficult time to deal with it

Rabbito, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You are lucky, you're in the US so you don't have to worry about picking a sport that is "suitable" for a woman. Ignore the people saying run, do pushups - unless that's what you like to do. My sport of choice changes every couple of years. I'm too old to be a star athlete so I train to a level of competence and then generally move onto the next challenge. For me its all about the challenge. On the other hand people play tennis for their whole lives because not only do they stay fit but there is a community element to it as well. Work out what is important to you and pick the sport that keeps you interested as well as fit.

Then look at the quality of the food you eat - small quantities of junk food won't help you lose weight, while large quantities of good food might. No point in being a martyr and being hungry all the time.

I have liked this facebook page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trainer-Thought-of-the-Day/152298764875170 Slogans like "If you are sick of starting over, stop quitting" resonate with me.

sarahk, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  12. mrhayat

mrhayat Peon

Best Answers:
    Proper exercise take proper food weightwatchers it is a good solution

mrhayat, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  13. fokerss

fokerss Active Member

Best Answers:
    it should be stop eating at night time .

fokerss, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  14. blogzer

blogzer Peon

Best Answers:
    read some inspiring articles on the net. there are many blogs about weight loss. this might help you

blogzer, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  15. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is to maintain the better diet (by decreasing the fatty foods and oily one's). Also, take less food in the night or replace the regular food with the fruits like apple, oranges, pineapple etc.

josefaryan, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  16. Rehmankhan

Rehmankhan Peon

Best Answers:
    you just get up early in the morning and do exercise daily basises.you will defiantly loose your weight.

Rehmankhan, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  17. alivestock alivestock

alivestock alivestock Peon

Best Answers:
    its easy to gain weight but so difficult to loss ...so try ur best to keep away from heavy food ,and drink lot of water.

alivestock alivestock, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  18. wiz241

wiz241 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you run 6 miles 5 days a week, you should be good. You'll be burning well over 3000 calories/day, and as long as you stick to relatively healthy foods for the most part you'll be able to basically eat all you want and still shed the pounds really quick. This is what I do. 6 miles a day may sound intimidating at first, but you can break it into 2 mile or even one mile pieces and spread them apart throughout the day if you need to.

wiz241, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  19. redbullhell

redbullhell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think, by eating less at night, I'm sure you are getting reduced weight. it's the easiest way in my country. if you want a quick skinny, jogging in the afternoon. This way the true story of having experienced a close friend of my

redbullhell, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  20. bluesun13

bluesun13 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is too much misleading information in the weight loss niche, and it is nothing but normal for the people to get confused.

That's the healthiest way to lose fat:

The best way to burn the fat is by increasing your metabolism but in a special way. Weight training is one of the best, because it increases your metabolism up to 48 hours - you burn calories while you train and then you have fat burn effect up to 48 hours, plus you make muscle mass and thats the most important part, because the more muscles you have the more calories they burn(yes the muscles burn calories because they need to be sustained - a pound of muscles burns about 50 calories/day whichs adds up a lot). When you exercise go for compound exercises (!)

If you jog it only increases your metabolism for 2-3 hours and eats your muscle mass (this way it slows your metabolism, making it much harder to burn calories). You burn calories only when you jog and 2-3 hours after that (while the increase of your metabolism is gone).

Also eat 5-6 times per day. Don't panic! I don't say that you should eat 5-6 times per day with normal portions of food. You eat 5-6 times per day with smaller portions so at the end of the day if you you've eaten 20% less calories. Don't eat junk food (!)

bluesun13, Jun 9, 2012 IP