1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense disapproved due to Unacceptable site content -Need experts Views

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Gowthamtech07, May 4, 2012.

Hai my site is mytechshout[dot]com. I have applied for adsense many times and my account was disapproved stating that my site has unacceptable site content.
    What should i do to clear this and get an adsense account.
    I am having a post about windows 8 and windows 7 wallpapers in my site does it lead to this or the other post.All posts are original and unique posts.What should i do.??
    Please help.

Gowthamtech07, May 4, 2012 IP
  2. farhansyah

farhansyah Peon

Best Answers:

please so your site so we can review it

farhansyah, May 14, 2012 IP
  3. vimier

vimier Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to write some more content for your site and get rid of the content that violated the rules. Once you have done this, try to resubmit your site to the AdSense program. This is the only way that I can see you getting re-accepted.

vimier, May 14, 2012 IP
  4. farhansyah

farhansyah Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry.. haven't noticed that you already state that in your post :D

looking for your site.. it seems ok to me...

The only problem is your sitemap link is broken.. it shows another link >> techscout.in/sitemap.xml

Maybe you are being accused for phising ore lying.. :D you should try repair that first

The content is original right?

farhansyah, May 14, 2012 IP
  5. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmmm.... but the reason will be provide by the adsense . Have a look at that reason. Some of the members apply the adsense account many times. But they forgot adsense take some days for approval. This will cause the negative effect on the website. Your website is good and the adsense will not allow some website which are not passed from copyscape. You should also know "Content is King" or "Latest News" is king. It doesn't matter ,what the language behind the content. Apply the adsense account after 15 days . And did not apply again till you will not receive the any response from them. Otherwise you fail.

humtuma, May 14, 2012 IP
  6. shresthakks

shresthakks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think, you have included "links in your content". I am going to give you a advice as my experience in adsense in the past.
    - First remove all the links from your contents.
    -Do not copy and paste same to same from other`s website. You have to edit it or write by yourself.
    -Sign in google webmaster tool and add your site/blog to crawl or to index your blog in the google.
    -after few days, apply for the adsense. Then , your google adsense must be approved.
    If there are still links in your posts , adsense will not approved.
    Thank you.

shresthakks, May 14, 2012 IP
  7. Gowthamtech07

Gowthamtech07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The content is original and i wrote ever bit of it with research and hard work

Gowthamtech07, May 23, 2012 IP
  8. Gowthamtech07

Gowthamtech07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks.Now fixed the sitemap link.Is there any other problems like the images.Do i have to include image credit links.

9. rahu_l_

rahu_l_ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

"unacceptable site content." doesnt always means that you don't have original articles or prob in your website ..

if you will read there policy , then you will find that they need your website should be minimum "6 month old"

So , this can be the reason ..of your question :)

rahu_l_, May 23, 2012 IP
  10. Gowthamtech07

Gowthamtech07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My site is 11 months old.

11. rahu_l_

rahu_l_ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ohh yeah, i just saw that..

rahu_l_, May 23, 2012 IP
  12. zalmia

zalmia Peon

Best Answers:
    most of the time the site has no textual contents to show.Try to write some good and related contents in your website.

zalmia, May 23, 2012 IP
  13. LesFletcher

LesFletcher Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. An Amazon affiliate microsite I built was bombed out by Google Adwords for apparent duplicate content. I too wrote my own copy. I emailed Google stating the content was original but the problem turned out to be a redirect link without no-follow (yes, stupid I know but I simply missed it) and an iframe with Amazon product testimonials.

Even after taking this out my Adwords account was affected for a year and then magically the ban was lifted. The point I am trying to make is that it affected some of my other sites as well that were linked into the same webmaster account. Google has a habit of doing this, sending out there crawler bots and then banning without properly reviewing.

I actually deleted the site completely and they still insisted I put it back up again and fix the violations to re-instate the account. I'll be honest I thought "stuff you" and didn't bother. The fact is their policy violations can be so vague I was really frustrated, but in the end, I had to swallow my pride and do what they said. I mean 85% of search traffic carries a lot of weight if you are trying to rank organically.

In your case, the point I am trying to make is that it could be account based and might not be site specific. My first thoughts were duplicate content violation, (which incidentally you could be a victim of) but as you say it is original content, then look at your links from your site. Make sure they are all "no follow," if they are affiliate links and that the back linking was not artificial, or extremely low quality.

Google does not like affiliate sites and if you fall foul of them you can be in the wilderness for a while, (in my case a year). I get your frustration, I literally hated them at the time, but nevertheless, we need them organically. Best thing to do is ask them to be specific, you'll wait a few days but eventually someone will get back to you. I wish you luck and hope you find the problem.

LesFletcher, May 24, 2012 IP
  14. Gowthamtech07

Gowthamtech07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Does having a do follow affiliate link affect adsense approval.?

Gowthamtech07, May 25, 2012 IP
  15. davidjong87

davidjong87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    unacceptable contents mean u got a duplicate content in ur site or your content just not that good!
    write some original content which u can get easy by combine some contents from internet, do it ur self, don't hire someone!

davidjong87, May 25, 2012 IP
  16. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    google getting hard to apply this day

Master Directory, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  17. redhammer

redhammer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i worked hard to achieve 1st page in google for the highly competator keyword "indoor gardening"

now my site is ranked in first page after 8 months of work..

without adsense how can i run my site profitable??

redhammer, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  18. rae081

rae081 Member

Best Answers:
    may be duplicate content...

rae081, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  19. redhammer

redhammer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    in copyscape i have found my content in tumblr site..how can i remove that??

redhammer, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  20. GradeAMoney

GradeAMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    Relevancy, clearness, information, originality of your content and compliance to the rules can give you relief. Best of luck

GradeAMoney, Jun 14, 2012 IP