1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google canceled my Adsense earning of 20K USD !

Discussion in 'Payments' started by gpyong, May 16, 2012.

1. GradeAMoney

GradeAMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    On an unrelated note, your file hosting site looks great! One of my friends is working on file hosting directory (it'll probably be pretty big). What do you offer affiliates? I might let him know about your site (if it is actually yours).

PM me.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
    GradeAMoney, May 17, 2012 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    They do it in reality. Like they sent checks to you for your previous earnings and later they ban your account. So, you get your check but it won't be valid as they will cancel it.

Digital_shubhi, May 18, 2012 IP
  3. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only a fool would duplicat a good earning website,, As we all know this is a big No No with big G..

As for the rest of your post,, it all smells a bit over sold...

satguy, May 18, 2012 IP
  4. gpyong

gpyong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been work with Adsense for seven years and receiving checks ands got cleared without problem

gpyong, May 18, 2012 IP
  5. jonathon

jonathon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was with adsense before the google takeover so about 10 years plus, but that didn't stop my account from getting banned.

jonathon, May 19, 2012 IP
  6. uniqueinvest

uniqueinvest Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! I know you knew in the back of your mind that is was coming sooner or later.... You knew eventually this would happen. Well I am quite sure you will be successful at working with something else. If you still have the traffic, then you will always make money.... Good luck on your next adventure....

uniqueinvest, May 19, 2012 IP
  7. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't think it's fake, on spyonweb.com you can still see they have in their database some of the sites he mentionned:
    http://spyonweb.com/pub-5022010880688550
    And what's the point to make a thread, just for your entertainment, I don't think so.
    He made the thread because he's quite angry and sad about it, and I can understand him.

Although in all honestly, who doesn't know yet that sites with random youtube videos are not a good fit for adsense since it's been years they've said those sites can be banned. Now why they banned the whole account and not only disabled the video sites, I guess the earnings from the other sites are nothing compared to the video sites, so it was easy to delete the whole account.

JamesColin, May 20, 2012 IP
  8. krysty

krysty Peon

Best Answers:
    krysty, May 20, 2012 IP
  9. sergiu23

sergiu23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Same to me. They always check your account before sending a 100$ payment, not to mention a 6,000$ one. And they wouldn't be able to withdraw checks. Nice try.

sergiu23, May 20, 2012 IP
  10. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well check some stats before thinking it's fishy, come on, don't count on your judgement only we all know what it's worth..
    For instance the site digdugdog.com has had a spike in traffic just like he said, but now it's done..
    It was between mid-february and mid-march, it was short lived but very high:
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/digdugdog.com

So anyway, if your only answer is "I don't believe you" well, keep on doing whatever you were doing, there are many things I believe and not believe, it doesn't mean they are true or false, it's just my opinion, but on this one it's easy to check some facts against what has been told by the OP and it's clear that several elements point to the story being true while all you have against it is "it seems fishy" well your "opinion" seem fishy to me too, so what's now?

11. gpyong

gpyong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Now we are talking. You are absolutely understand me "He made the thread because he's quite angry and sad about it, and I can understand him.". Thanks anyway.

I am not really care what they said or think though. I am able to reproduce the traffic and looking for alternative cpc/cpm campaign. I've stop promoting digdugdog.com as now I am focusing on other projects. The only thing that I regret is I could deposit my first check 3 weeks earlier and I am already got the money. My Local Bank return the checks (A,B) to me and ask me to fill up some sort of form for the tax issue.

So what's is the lesson ? Get a Western Union Transfer and get the money immediately upon finalized!

gpyong, May 20, 2012 IP
  12. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, as long as the money is not in your bank account or in your vault, it's all virtual, it's not true.
    At the moment I'm getting the money via western union in Thailand, and the next one is going to be available for pick up at the end of this month, as long as I don't have the money in hand I KNOW it is virtual and nothing is due to me. My account can be banned or any other problem can arise before I get the money in my hand. And even then, I think it is still a bit virtual until I get home because if I was a criminal I would hang around western union booths, so I could be the victim of a robbery soon after I have the money in hand. And even in my home I can have a buglar, so it is always potentially virtual as long as it is not spent. Even at the bank, if you have a lot of money in your bank account it is always virtual since there can be problem with government or even the bank clerk's frauds, etc..
    It's better not to count on it at 100% so when shit happens you are not TOTALLY suprised, it's better to think in terms of percentage of chances that you'll eventually spend the money on something, but it's never 100%, sometime you can say 90% if you have reasons to trust the place where you put the money, but still keep some percentage that things can go wrong. :)

13. Anastasya4love

Anastasya4love Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i don't like banned from Adsense ... :confused:

I hope I never get it ...

Anastasya4love, May 20, 2012 IP
  14. soul_of_god

soul_of_god Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all don't blame adsense or google they always try to protect their advertiser. OP did something fishy with his traffic cause he broke 2 guidelines instead of one, does it make sense!! I hope so
    And For ex if I made last month $100 and next month $16k think about how he got the traffic? is this legit traffic or some spammy?
    Finally google doesn't care how much you make $100 or $100k as soon as your traffic good they won't ban you. I am a premium publisher so I knew well :)

soul_of_god, May 20, 2012 IP
  15. ostenia

ostenia Member

Best Answers:
    yes I'm surprised google haven't been sued for taking publisher's money.

ostenia, May 24, 2012 IP
  16. bizpowers

bizpowers Member

Best Answers:
    I am surprised

bizpowers, May 27, 2012 IP
  17. jonathon

jonathon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's why they pick on people who make very little and have no funds to sue.

jonathon, May 27, 2012 IP
  18. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's not true. #1 they are a multi-billion dollar company. $20k is pennies to them and they would never risk damaging their reputation to "pocket" that money.

#2 There are websites earning a LOT more than $20k in a lot less of a time frame.

There must of been a violation with his account.

NetStar, May 27, 2012 IP
  19. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll tell you why. The majority of the time it's because the publisher violated their Terms of Service and/or the publishers money was just a few bucks.

NetStar, May 27, 2012 IP
  20. wptheme

wptheme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought the max was $10k via WU? or can we divide it into multiple WU transactions?

wptheme, May 27, 2012 IP