1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BitUpload - File Hosting/Video Streaming - Up to $1.5/1000 downloads all countries

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Güney, May 16, 2012.

Fellow members,

I'd like to introduce you to a new file hosting service, Bitupload.
    We're a company based in the Netherlands with experience in providing IT related services for over 2 years now although we have experience in the hosting industry for over 6 years.
    Recently we've introduced a rewards program to our file hosting services at our new venture BitUpload.com and I'd like to invite you all to participate in our new rewards program and start earning money very easily with us!

Bitupload currenty has the following to offer:
    - No download caps!
    - Video streaming
    - Fast servers
    - No captcha!
    - Established Dutch based company
    - Fantastic payouts

- Anonymous users: can upload files up to 250MB
    - Registered users: can upload files up to 2.000MB, 10.000MB storage - earn 1$ / 1000 downloads
    - Premium users: can upload files up to 5.000MB, unlimited storage, no ads, no waiting - earn 1.5$ / 1000 downloads

See http://www.bitupload.com/earn.html for the details.

Depending on your feedback and hard work, we will raise the rewards in the future ;).
    If you've got any questions, please contact us at support [at] bitupload .com

Kind regards,
    The BitUpload Team

Bitupload
    Dutch chamber of commerce: 51512394
    BTW (VAT): NL200211420B01

Güney, May 16, 2012 IP
  2. marhahajcs

marhahajcs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Increase the ppd rates...payout methods?

marhahajcs, May 16, 2012 IP
  3. super_duper

super_duper Active Member

Best Answers:
    very veryy low rate

super_duper, May 16, 2012 IP
  4. adninja

adninja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP. But just to let you know, nobody is going to use your service paying $1 per 1000 downloads. LMAO like really, were you thinking this through. Best to luck anyway

adninja, May 17, 2012 IP
  5. Enter

Enter Active Member

Best Answers:
    r u fool or making fool

1.5$ / 1000 Downloads 1$ / 1000 Downloads

Enter, May 17, 2012 IP
  6. solanki

solanki Peon

Best Answers:
    very low rates,,,
    also very high minimum payout...

solanki, May 17, 2012 IP
  7. adninja

Best Answers:
    Nobody is going to use this service, they just made a fool of themselves. LMFAO. This was the funniest thing I saw all week. This belong in the DP hall of fame. The part that got me was the "fantastic payouts"

adninja, May 17, 2012 IP
  8. Güney

Güney Active Member

Best Answers:
    The minimal payout got lowered to $10. And I wish you good luck with all of the other filehosting services out there, see you in a month or two ;).

Güney, May 17, 2012 IP
  9. adninja

Best Answers:
    @Guney,

It's not the min payout people are worried about, its the payout. Other file hosts are paying $40 to $100 for the same service. Why would they use yours and get paid 20 times lower. If you bump the payout to atleast $30 -35, you'll have yourself a good business.

adninja, May 17, 2012 IP
  10. Güney

Güney Active Member

Best Answers:
    I realize that. The reason the payout got lowered was because a user on another forum requested it and had valid reason to do so. I never said the rewards would stay the same as they are now. I'd like to know how the response to our rewards program is first before I make a decision to raise it, and so far the response has been good :).

I can also understand that you don't want to go with us while other filehosts offer higher payouts, so I'd advise you to wait. Just wait and see how the first response of our users is going to be like and by that time Bitupload will probably have higher rewards as well to attract specific users such as yourself. You can always make up your mind by then.

I'll post the progress in this topic for anyone interested and also mention any raises as far as the rewards program is concerned.
    Have a good day!

Güney, May 17, 2012 IP
  11. ilovernb

ilovernb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With those rates you better remove the waiting time and go for making a new hulkshare site. A lot of music sites which posts mp3 will start using it because after hulkshare stop affiliate program there arent any sites today that pays for mp3 files.

ilovernb, May 21, 2012 IP