1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Entropay - Scam or Legit ? The truth uncovered.Read on.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by M_rockz, May 2, 2012.

Hi guys.Not sure how to start this but i will try my best.I signed up with entropay about a year back & was using the cards to buy high value goods (2k$ to 5k$ each transaction) via paypal.I ONLY used the cards for buying goods via paypal..no gambling sites or anywhere else.My entire buying business was based on Entropay.A month back,i got suspended for no reason at all! They sent me this message:"We are writing to inform you that your EntroPay account has been suspended.We take security very seriously, and we suspend any account where there is or appears to be any activity of a suspicious nature. We are obliged to carry out such measures in the interest of our genuine customers."They did not give me any reason as to why my account was shut down.Does not sound right right? Hang on, this is just a part of the story.Two months back i had made a 3,050$ transaction to a paypal merchant for goods.The merchant turned out to be a fraud & i did not get any goods.I did not open a paypal dispute under 45 day timeline coz i thought it was just a shipping delay & have got my back covered by Entropay.I shot Entropay an email 4 days back:"HiI am having a serious issue with a transaction which i had carried out using my entropay card.The value of the transaction is $3,050.It' been more than 45 days & i haven't received the goods.I had paid extra for insurance of the full value of the parcel & have also provided the seller with a signed copy of the insurance claim form.I am out of paypal buyer protection as it has been more than 45 days.The seller is now not responding to my emails.I request you to file a chargeback on my behalf for goods not received for this particular transaction.Thanks."Then i got this reply:"We have completed our part of the account investigation and it is with regret that I inform you that we are unable to assist you further.The account is currently under investigation by a third party and as such we are unable to deal with any transaction issues until they have completed this and informed us of their findings.RegardsGordonEntropay Security Team" Can you imagine this? When i asked what 3rd party? They said:"We do not have permission to pass on any information at this time. We will contact you when we have information that we can share. No further emails will be answered with regards to the same issue. kind regards, AdamEntroPay Security team"So apparently some 3rd party is investigating my account (as if i have done a crime) & they cannot to a chargeback for the transaction under dispute until the 3rd party completes their investigation.I will be keeping this thread alive for all you guys out there to see the true face of Entropay.If Entropay does not help me,i will be loosing 3,050$ which means a lot to me & that too for no fault of mine.Maybe my only fault was i trusted Entropay with my high value transactions.I will be posting here what Entropay does to help me with the dispute.So stay tuned for my updates.It's a shame that i am being dragged into all this bullshit.LET'S SEE ENTROPAY HELPS OR NOT.STAY TUNED..

M_rockz, May 2, 2012 IP
  2. iiebmeducation

iiebmeducation Peon

Best Answers:
    i used it its good I don't think so that can be spam..

iiebmeducation, May 3, 2012 IP
  3. M_rockz

M_rockz Peon

Best Answers:
    Even i felt the same way until i got hit by all this.

M_rockz, May 3, 2012 IP
  4. ~Monty~

~Monty~ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Entropay is working fine for me. But I guess they do investigate if your send such huge amounts. You only have to wait now..

~Monty~, May 3, 2012 IP
  5. M_rockz

M_rockz Peon

Best Answers:
    I really don't mind waiting but i just want my money back in the end.

M_rockz, May 3, 2012 IP
  6. ~Monty~

~Monty~ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt you will get your money back. Go through their FAQ's and TOS. I think you get your money back only if you charge back within 'X' days of payment. 45+ days doesn't seem to be the right number to me. Good luck though!

~Monty~, May 3, 2012 IP
  7. amsomu

amsomu Peon

Best Answers:
    Better file a charge back from your credit card company(the card you used to fund entropay)rather begging entropay...Say your cc company that you haven't received the goods for what you paid....then your cc company will force a charge back from entropay which in turn entropay will roll back it for you...

amsomu, May 3, 2012 IP
  8. enumbered1

enumbered1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried eNumbered dot com? It's the best paypal alternative .. low fees and accounts NEVER freeze up'
    #1 Paypal Alternative / Anonymous Bank Accounts eNumbered dot com

enumbered1, May 4, 2012 IP
  9. neil_buzzerchat_staff

neil_buzzerchat_staff Banned

Best Answers:
    i didnt have any problems with entropay i am enjoying there service.

neil_buzzerchat_staff, May 4, 2012 IP
  10. neil_buzzerchat_staff

neil_buzzerchat_staff Banned

Best Answers:
    also note : entropay is the free service so anyone can signup

neil_buzzerchat_staff, May 4, 2012 IP
  11. M_rockz

M_rockz Peon

Best Answers:
    The 'X' days for chargeback is 120 days for entropay.

M_rockz, May 15, 2012 IP
  12. M_rockz

M_rockz Peon

Best Answers:
    Why didn't i think of this before?I had deposited to entropay using my bank's debit card & had deposited in several transactions of about 100-200$ each.So will this work?

M_rockz, May 15, 2012 IP
  13. amsomu

amsomu Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not tried with debitcard yet.But still you can file a charge back from your bank by submitting a complaint letter stating that you haven't received goods. Were are you from??India??

amsomu, May 15, 2012 IP
  14. M_rockz

M_rockz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey yes i am from India.Actually it does work with debit card because i had done a chargeback for 40$ against a chinese merchant for goods not received & had won the same.However the problem here is i had loaded 3050$ to my entropay account in 'multiple deposits' of about 100-200$ each.So will i be able to do chargebacks all these amounts??

M_rockz, May 15, 2012 IP
  15. amsomu

amsomu Peon

Best Answers:

Yes that's not an issue.you can file a charge back (multiple deposits not an issue)....Which bank u using???

amsomu, May 15, 2012 IP
  16. M_rockz

M_rockz Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your replies. You have shown be a ray of hope. I used "Titanium rewads debit card" form Axis bank. I guess you are from India too :)

M_rockz, May 15, 2012 IP
  17. amsomu

amsomu Peon

Best Answers:

ya sure i am also from India.....how long dose axis bank have taken to review the charge back request??Do we need to send the a letter or email for a charge back request ?

amsomu, May 15, 2012 IP
  18. M_rockz

M_rockz Peon

Best Answers:
    At that time (2 years back) they had given me a 'Card holder disput form' to fill up & send it back to them.I still have that form with me but not able to upload here as the size is 90kb :(

M_rockz, May 15, 2012 IP
  19. amsomu

amsomu Peon

Best Answers:
    you can upload in tinypic.com

amsomu, May 15, 2012 IP
  20. M_rockz

M_rockz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey i just sent you a PM. Check it out & ley me know.

M_rockz, May 15, 2012 IP