1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are those cheap $5 backlinking services at fiverr.com effective?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tradester, May 13, 2012.

?

Are the cheap backlinking services at fiverr.com effective?

1. Yes (It works)

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. No (Most are scams)

19 vote(s)
    57.6%
  3. Don't know yet

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
    There are lots of people selling $5 link pyramids or backlinking services at fiverr.com claiming to offer tonnes of backlinks.
    Are they effective? Would appreciate feedback from those who have used those services at fiverr.com

tradester, May 13, 2012 IP
  2. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Be very careful with Fiverr best you wait until someone sends you a link that delivers a genuine service

britishguy, May 13, 2012 IP
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    On Fiverr you get what you pay for. All the services I experiment with were terrible - badly spun content (in fact one guy even posted the article with spintax), leave footprints (dumb stuff like using the same usernames at every site), etc.

Well, just spend a moment to think about all of Google's updates over the past year or so. Such spam is contrary to them.

ryan_uk, May 13, 2012 IP
  4. glacey

glacey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have to agree with Ryan-uk, When I first started out I tried some of the backlinking and Edu links on Fiverr and ended up going down page 1 instead of up. I create my own backlinks now and would not use fiverr again.

glacey, May 13, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  5. NewsReport

NewsReport Peon

Best Answers:
    i used once fiverr 10000 visitors for 5$ and didn't get made ... because people aren't serious and unprofessional ..

NewsReport, May 13, 2012 IP
  6. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes for $5 you are getting everything.But if you can recall simple SEO rules like too many links at quick time/spam backlinks/duplicate article/automated backlinks can harm your site ranking badly then you should create your backlinks with your own hand and build only the quality backlinks on a regular basis rather than in a few days .

shuvo, May 13, 2012 IP
  7. LesFletcher

LesFletcher Peon

Best Answers:
    Buying backlinks is not a good idea. Yes you can get hundreds or thousands of backlinks for $5 but you won't fool Google for long. These automated links tend to be extremely poor quality and very spammy. With the resources Google have at their disposal you should not be surprised if one day you are on page one and then find yourself sandboxed or worse, I would suggest you play the game and do it right. If you want to outsource, pay a bit more and go for natural backlinking and check the feedback from other customers.

LesFletcher, May 13, 2012 IP
  8. valen123

valen123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am not sure about that, but i didn't get positive comments about that yet!!

valen123, May 14, 2012 IP
  9. CloudPlusSeo

CloudPlusSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    No they are not very good. I started experimenting with them a while ago, and I got some horrible results. Some people never even responded to me when I emailed. Try a legit service with established customers. PM me if you want more info or a helpful list of real companies.

CloudPlusSeo, May 14, 2012 IP
  10. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i can only say you get what you pay for

lifeplayer, May 16, 2012 IP
  11. briantymes

briantymes Peon

Best Answers:
    As mentioned before, you get what you pay for. Your best bet would to use article marketing yourself in order to begin building your back links or find a reputable company that will be able to do this for you. You can actually find a professional service at: searchenginesubmission.ws They not only show you how you can build the back links yourself very quickly and easily, but they also have a service to build back links for you.

briantymes, May 17, 2012 IP
  12. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used Fiverr to get 10k links built to a site that I setup as an experiment and while they got created many weren't picked up by the search engines and overall the quality of the visitors that came through the links was terrible (no conversions from the increase in traffic). I now hire people to do natural drip link building via oDesk and have much better results. I've also used Socialadr with it set to drip the links and used the spinning options and it works great.

freelancewebaz, May 17, 2012 IP
  13. Graboid11

Graboid11 Member

Best Answers:
    The quality is really bad, but I don't expect higher quality when I pay $5. And at the end you get what you ordered. It is really helpful to combine such gigs (linkwheel, then xrumer profiles, then social marketing). And when you want to test something like social signals then fiverr is really helpful. So I think it is effective when you use it as you want. It is maybe like a tool where you have to pay for each action.

Graboid11, May 17, 2012 IP
  14. delton yell

delton yell Peon

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is a great place for us to outsource SEO and link building. But make sure that you must check the customer's feedback and their reputation first before ordering.

delton yell, May 17, 2012 IP
  15. emokarlis

emokarlis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, mostly they are scam. Bad experience.

emokarlis, May 19, 2012 IP
  16. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    General rule of thumb would be the classic "you get what you pay for".

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, May 19, 2012 IP
  17. Jimmie-D90

Jimmie-D90 Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me put it this way.

Would you consider buying an SEO service from the web?

No offense but everywhere you go, there will be the good and the bad!! While some services might be of bad quality, this does not mean to avoid all other services...

I have purchased a couple of services from fivver. While some of them sucked, some of them were pretty cool.

My advice is never test out with your money site until you know the kind of quality you will be getting. Just my 2 cents

Jimmie-D90, May 19, 2012 IP
  18. qbert_seo

qbert_seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just voted as 'giant scam' - there is no such thing as a free lunch. Unfortunately many such services make money by preying on the newbies and less educated. Many business owner view it as only $5 and worth a try, but do not realise the harm that such services can inflict. This is especially true after the Penguin update.

qbert_seo, May 19, 2012 IP
  19. RoyaltyFreeAudioLogo.com

RoyaltyFreeAudioLogo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    However most of the gigs have good buyer reviews.

20. Ida V

Ida V Guest

Best Answers:
    You get what you pay for.

It's 5 dollars so don't expect much.

Ida V, May 23, 2012 IP