1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Campaign Structure for Online Retail Store

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Reliable-SeoServices, May 10, 2012.

hi,

What is the best way to structure campaign & adgroups for a online retail website selling different type of products? Share your idea if you have worked with any ecommerce website.

Reliable-SeoServices, May 10, 2012 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best approach is by category. Using the site in your signature, which I'm assuming you are talking about it, I would have a campaign for Clothing as you seem to sell mostly that. Another called Jewelry, one Beauty Products, one Gadgets, one Toys.

You could split even further and have a Clothing, Men and a Clothing, Women. Since shoes are not really clothing and you could have lots of those, a campaign called Footwear.

My own convention for group naming is the generic term then the brand and then the model followed by any other qualifier. For example, you sell watches and I would put those in the Jewelry campaign. The watch is a Timex, model ABC. The name of the group would be Timex, ABC. If there's a men's and women's models, Timex, ABC, Women. If it comes in different colors: Timex, ABC, Women, Silver and Timex, ABC, Women, Gold.

Lucid Web Marketing, May 10, 2012 IP
  3. Wordof MouthDigital

Wordof MouthDigital Peon

Best Answers:
    Word of Mouth Digital makes it easy to earn money for something you love. Social networking. Just sign up, enter your hobbies/interests and when an advertising campaign arises that we feel you could be influential in, we will send you a link to the campaign. Then post that link and get paid for every click you get. Find out more at www. wordofmouthdigital .com

Wordof MouthDigital, May 10, 2012 IP
  4. Reliable-SeoServices

Reliable-SeoServices Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats a nice Idea, thanks for taking your time & give details.

Reliable-SeoServices, May 10, 2012 IP