1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm Getting Multiple $80 Paypal Payments Per Day. I'll show you how totally for free

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by theAlchemist2012, May 9, 2012.

I'm Getting Multiple $80 Paypal Payments Per Day.

Wanna Know How?

>> I'm giving away my new 27 page guide to all DigitalPoint members before it goes on sale to the public <<

[​IMG]

I've been marketing online for around 6 years, but over the past 8 months or so I've been pretty successful using a particular online marketing method that pays me multiple Paypal payments of $80+ each day. So recently I decided to package my methods and sources into a paid training course that I call "Paypal Paydays Daily" and sell it to others interested in increasing their online income.

But before this goes live to the public, I've decided to give away free copies of the report to all DigitalPoint members who are currently looking for other income streams online. It's totally free for you, no strings attached. Not even an opt-in!

The final product will have added content, along with video modules and tutorials, and I will be selling it for no less than $37. What you'll get today is 27 pages of pure content and a proven, easy to follow method for generating $100+ per day online. I guarantee you'll learn something valuable that you can profit from in some way.

This method:
    • Has zero startup costs
    • Has zero risk
    • Requires no experience
    • Requires no technical ability
    • Can work for anyone
    • Is perfect for newbies
    • Pays multiple daily Paypal payments of $80+

I'm also offering personal support for those who want to follow this method and get it set up for themselves properly.

Download it directly by clicking the image below (or right-click and Save As)...

[​IMG]

Hope this helps some of you!

Cheers!

theAlchemist2012, May 9, 2012 IP
  2. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats cool, thanks for sharing, how do get it?

DatingExpert, May 9, 2012 IP
  3. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    You get it by simply clicking the picture ling.

But I'd be very cautious about this.
    You need to sign up - and if you can get other people to sign up:
    "That’s AMAZING considering you’ll be making $80-­‐$100 from each person who simply goes through the same easy process above that you did!

Once signed up and set up:
    "All you need to do now is SEND VISITORS!" - just about the toughest job to learn how to do and make a profit!
    The basics of driving traffic are explained - but most people will need far more help.

So clearly the site expects to make lots of $ from each sign up in order to pay $80 - $100
    Until you sign up you can't see how much you need to earn before they actually pay you anything:
    "Be sure that your accounts show that you’ve reached the credit requirement for each site. You will not be able to collect the referral bonus payments to your Paypal account until you do."

They seem to be allowing you to earn from affiliate offers and keeping a % for allowing you to use their system.
    How big their cut is isn't explianed - but why not learn affiliate marketing and keep all of your hard eaned affiliate commission?

seafrontsteve, May 9, 2012 IP
  4. theAlchemist2012

theAlchemist2012 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is true that every facet of traffic generation can be explained in 27 pages, but it's also why I mentioned multiple times throughout the report that I'm willing to offer personal support to those that want/need it. I am always taking phone calls from people looking for some added help with marketing, and always do my best to help them out. I'm also available via Skype and email.

But there's no need to "be very cautious about this", especially for something that is completely cost-free and risk-free ;)

You have the option to choose to cash-out after every single referral if you want to. The first site pays $20 for each referral - immediately after they complete the requirements (which are free btw). And the second site pays out $60+ for the same thing done through its offers. It's great cause you can have multiple payments sent to your Paypal DAILY. Hardly any other opportunities out there will pay you cash on a daily basis. Very nice for those who are looking for some fast cash.

Affiliate marketing is important also, but its not the only option around. This has a lot of similarities to affiliate within it, but I don't at all see it as being inferior in any way to straight affiliate marketing (which is simply just referring people to a useful product or service, just like this method teaches).

Bottom-line is, it literally costs $0 to get started, and is gives you your own proven & tested marketing funnel, along with a built in autoresponder system to build a list with. Everything is free to operate here, and no need to even have a website.

It allows someone who's new, or not yet successful, to be able to have a complete system where everything is taken care of and all they need to focus on is driving traffic. Plus, there's a constant stream of new people who are online searching for a newbie-friendly way to make an income online. So there's a massive, ever-growing market of very motivated individuals out there who would love to jump on this system.

Thanks for the review!

theAlchemist2012, May 9, 2012 IP
  5. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    @theAlchemist2012 thanks for taking the time to answer things I was concerned about - helps confirm you are genuine
    Good luck with this business and hope it makes lots of $ for you!

seafrontsteve, May 10, 2012 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    An interesting aff. marketing idea. You will be a welcomed addition to our free service. Thanks!

qwikad.com, May 10, 2012 IP
  7. WeCreateCash

WeCreateCash Member

Best Answers:
    I have some experience with this and although it's a good opportunity, like you mentioned it's all about traffic. This is pretty much how everything is online. No traffic = no money. Can you share how you are driving traffic to this offer. It says you're getting multiple $80 payments a day, so you must be getting traffic.

WeCreateCash, May 10, 2012 IP