1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Personal-Premier-Business which one is the best and cost effective

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by e-marketing guru, May 8, 2012.

I am going to signup for brand new account with paypal , I work as freelancer website and get good amount of work , also have a website and cient want to pay using paypal and few CC payments as well , so which one of these Personal-Premier-Business would be best and cost effective solution for me , I also owe a website and 2 US phone numbers as well once as Home and other as customer service number .
    waiting for kind reply

e-marketing guru, May 8, 2012 IP
  2. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd start with the Premier Paypal account. Personal is well personal if you're more into making purchases on other merchants web portals or sending money to family or friends. Keep in mind also your average sale amount and percentage of annual revenue, this will determine which account is more appropriate for you because of the volume of transactions you will be processing determines the processing rate Paypal will charge you.

muffet, May 8, 2012 IP
  3. e-marketing guru

e-marketing guru Active Member

Best Answers:
    But as i have a small website as well , will it look better if customers/buyers see my business name instead of my name ? and business and premier accounts have same fees applied?

e-marketing guru, May 8, 2012 IP