1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback "adreibest" gave me false iTrader which is not true and I can prove it

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by astraldemon, May 6, 2012.

Hi there,
    I have a problem and I dont know who to turn to.
    So I got negative feedback which is absolutely not true, and I can prove it.
    This user Andreibest gave me false feedback saying he payed me for the work and I blocked him on Skype which is not true. It's the opposite, he blocked me and didnt pay me for design I have done.

So, I replied to his thread for 3 page design http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2460160 and we agreed on 300$ for the job without coding. He later said he would pay me the next day when I started working but he didn't and I didn't bother with that since I didnt finish the job and I thought he wanted to wait until I finish it.
    As I was working on design I was sending him screens and updating him until I finished one page and went to the other. As I finished all 3 page designs, he stoped replying to me on Skype, or here on DP and today morning I saw he blocked me on Skype. I have resended invitation but he didn't approve it.

I can show you screens from my Skype where you can see how he blocked me, and there is history on Skype for conversations we had and how he acted. I can also show screen of my PP account.
    Also if he really did pay me, he could have despute on PayPal and got his money back and I would just have trouble with PayPal which I really dont want to have.

I will provide screens of this for mod if they could remove that iTrader which is absolutely not true, and by browsing Andreibest's old threads I saw I'm not the first one who he had done this.

Thank You

astraldemon, May 6, 2012 IP
  2. Nathan Malone

Nathan Malone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Andreibest is a scammer. After invoicing him $760 for work I did, he also blocked me on Skype, and refused to reply to PMs and emails since then. I am planning on proceeding with legal action in the near future. If anyone else has been scammed, shoot me a PM, and we can work together on this.

Nathan Malone, May 7, 2012 IP
  3. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then why not some Mod kick this guy's ass out of DP?

And you guys should be ignorant to do business with a guy who has too many negative itrader.

samdar, May 8, 2012 IP
  4. Nathan Malone

Nathan Malone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hopefully a mod will do something about it.

I actually started work before he got the first negative feedback. I obviously wouldn't do work for him with his current iTrader score.

Nathan Malone, May 8, 2012 IP
  5. astraldemon

astraldemon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well honestly I didn't pay attention about his itrader, i gave him second negative feedback, and as countermeasure he gave me negative feedback saying i blocked him and he payed me but i didnt do the job.
    But from now on i will definitly look at iTrader score. (yeah, i learned the hard way)

PayPal has really strict policy for my country, I have verified premier account and that can be checked here on DP and I really have no intention scaming anyone as I'm a seller, anyone can easily despute me.
    I don't ask for itrader when I do something for someone on DP and now, because of a scammer, i got rating on 50%
    Nobody will really ask or investigate if that was false feedback, they will just see that one negative sentence.

astraldemon, May 8, 2012 IP
  6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone who doesn't do some due diligence is putting themselves at risk, as you found. It's not to say you can't do business in the future (hopefully you are smarter and so are they, both doing due diligence and can see both side's of the story).

ryan_uk, May 8, 2012 IP
  7. submissionpro

submissionpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Finally same this guy give me a bad rating that my designs are ugly and don't use my services, this guy like a big cheater he sent me a jpg file for slicing and coding, i start working on it and i show it on my own server this guy block me from skype and then. he is a black spot In DP, he is here only for wasting our time, and for making fun with our skills. i really very angry on this guy :mad: :mad:

submissionpro, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  8. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Going by his iTrader now, and posts he makes, anyone doing business with him must be crazy.

He also appears to be discussing something potentially illegal:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2520851

Why would he not want a sim card, PayPal account and bank account not to be traced back to him? Very strange.

ryan_uk, Aug 2, 2012 IP