1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article submission best practices

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by cj1223, May 6, 2012.

I know everyone has heard of article submission but I'm wondering a couple things. I plan on having content for a blog written and with each blog post will be posted to twitter and Facebook.

I'm thinking about also taken each post and having submitted to article directories. Should I do this for google ranking? Is Manuel to 300 better then blasted to 4000? Should these be pinged or bookmarked? Will I be hit with any duplicate content penaltys?

cj1223, May 6, 2012 IP
  2. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    boring work :( , not much income from these things, if u r famous then u can earn money, otherwise time wastage, better spend time with family.

indiasbull, May 6, 2012 IP
  3. cj1223

cj1223 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I would pay some one to do it maybe at fiverr.com my site is on page 10 of google and it's a month old it has maybe a half dozen decent backlinks (in my opinion) maybea dozen or more crappy ones.

I'm trying to get on page one and I know I can do it. I dont want to pay some one to do something that might hurt my site. I try to stick to more organic services or services spread out over time.

cj1223, May 6, 2012 IP
  4. theseoguys

theseoguys Member

Best Answers:
    There are probably only 20 or so Article directories (at most) worth posting to. Some of them will require approval. So trying to put up, short, possibly poor content, may be worthless anyways. Avoid the blasts.

theseoguys, May 6, 2012 IP
  5. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't see any possibility of getting real traffics from article directories this days. The recent Google update has killed everything beside there is no point building other people's sites and forfeiting your own.

Can you pls tell us the difference between manual submission to 300 and automated submission to 4000.

If you have Article marketing robot and the best spinnner, spin your article up to 65% or more. Write three to five titles and spin it, create 7 spun resource box with your url variations and you are manual to 100, 000 directories.

The title, content, resource box will be different.

I usually don't care about this, it is more natural to allow the search engines find it themselves and if you build links on a constant basis don't worry about this except if your income sucks and you need quick ranking then take the risk.

No, if you title, sentences, paragraphs then you are safe.

Kanonig, May 6, 2012 IP
  6. cj1223

cj1223 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So I guess I won't be doing that. By the way my income does suck I work up too 45 hours a week at 9.50 an hour and I'm trying to put any little money I have over into my site.

And I'm just trying to get on googles first page. I know one of my competitions does spammy type backlinks and is at the bottom of the first page in 6 months or less. He was in 6 th place idk if the new google update effected him or what.

cj1223, May 6, 2012 IP
  7. warek44

warek44 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't know about cache but the strange thing is I can not see the impressions in Google website for couple of days back and people do come from google which I have seen in Google Analytics, so something is going on with Google.

warek44, May 6, 2012 IP
  8. cj1223

cj1223 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry what are you referring too? Are u saying you tried this?

cj1223, May 6, 2012 IP
  9. aamigallery

aamigallery Guest

Best Answers:
    Better to do 400 manually than Auto 4000

aamigallery, May 6, 2012 IP
  10. seotrafficsearch

seotrafficsearch Peon

Best Answers:
    Article submission should only be considered at places where you can expect good amount of traffic. Like high pr blogs, websites, magazines, review sites or facebook pages. Directory submission is an old practice and doesn't do much good any longer.

seotrafficsearch, May 7, 2012 IP
  11. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    it's better to write our fresh and unique content for our site to avoid duplicate content, it will also help us to rank if we have a good contents and beneficial to our site readers.

bogs, May 8, 2012 IP
  12. ghedman

ghedman Peon

Best Answers:
    Why? there is many article spin technique, you can also spin paragraph to make its good. Yes 400 unique fresh content is better that 4000 spun content but if 400 unique fresh content can give you #1 and 4000 spun article can give #2, so i will still choice 4000 with good spun content.

ghedman, May 9, 2012 IP
  13. Mohamedshajid

Mohamedshajid Member

Best Answers:
    Article Marketing is very effective way to generate traffics, But Ezine is taking more time to review that's why i hate Ezine, Just create 5 articles and Publish your articles in some normal article directories except ezine, After that place those articles in article directories. That's the good way i think without getting spammed by google. :D With in a few weeks you're keyword would in 1st page :D

Mohamedshajid, May 9, 2012 IP
  14. alsgroup

alsgroup Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly Article Publishing is a great way to generate lots of traffic.

alsgroup, May 9, 2012 IP
  15. esprintguy

esprintguy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you’re planning on creating a blog, you should also read blogs related to your niche. You also need to follow them and participate in larger network of blogs.

esprintguy, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  16. ViralExpand

ViralExpand Peon

Best Answers:
    Article submission will generate lots of traffic if done correctly.

ViralExpand, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  17. johnabraham825@gmail.com

johnabraham825@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Article submission is good for quality back links and traffic.